Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,110 members, 7,922,675 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 11:16 AM

Meet The 12 Presidential Candidates That Endorsed President Buhari Today - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet The 12 Presidential Candidates That Endorsed President Buhari Today (69865 Views)

"Obasanjo Is A Wicked Person That Endorsed A Poison For You" - Tinubu / Yahaya Bello's Manifestoes Comes First In 12 Presidential Aspirants - Channels / June 12 Presidential Election Result And Why IBB Annulled It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The 12 Presidential Candidates That Endorsed President Buhari Today by Isaacmacdon(m): 6:37pm On Feb 21, 2019
Who gives a 4k what these 12 does or thinks! Do they have the political might to deliver their respective states? Ridiculous set of hungry bastards.

1 Like

Re: Meet The 12 Presidential Candidates That Endorsed President Buhari Today by ifymadu: 6:37pm On Feb 21, 2019
T
Re: Meet The 12 Presidential Candidates That Endorsed President Buhari Today by Chukwurah003: 6:38pm On Feb 21, 2019
sacluxisback:
Presidential caricatures...

E pain am. I love seeing you enemies of Nigeria in pain. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Meet The 12 Presidential Candidates That Endorsed President Buhari Today by pius4luv(m): 6:38pm On Feb 21, 2019
They want to eat from the national cake too,true Nigerian will decide on Saturday, they can't decide for who we should vote for

1 Like

Re: Meet The 12 Presidential Candidates That Endorsed President Buhari Today by Odedenshi1(m): 6:39pm On Feb 21, 2019
Those who didn't know these political neophytes, existed prior to opening this topic, kindly gather here for selfie...

1 Like

Re: Meet The 12 Presidential Candidates That Endorsed President Buhari Today by somalianprince: 6:40pm On Feb 21, 2019
Buhari is busy wasting our money. 12 billion gone just like that.
Re: Meet The 12 Presidential Candidates That Endorsed President Buhari Today by Nobody: 6:41pm On Feb 21, 2019
Where all diz Aboki dem comot from?

1 Like

Re: Meet The 12 Presidential Candidates That Endorsed President Buhari Today by Kabeeru(m): 6:41pm On Feb 21, 2019
Where are the wailing wailers association of Nigeria.
Only Sai Maigaskiyya we know.

The south south should be more careful if NNPC is privatized cos majority of workers in NNPC are from their region.

Sai Baba till 2023 when the Starboy will take over

1 Like

Re: Meet The 12 Presidential Candidates That Endorsed President Buhari Today by MrsKMT(f): 6:41pm On Feb 21, 2019
Hoping to see Atiku - peoples Democratic Party ni... grin
Re: Meet The 12 Presidential Candidates That Endorsed President Buhari Today by BuhariAdvocate: 6:42pm On Feb 21, 2019
Lol I see it coming.
Re: Meet The 12 Presidential Candidates That Endorsed President Buhari Today by ufojude: 6:45pm On Feb 21, 2019
All these featherweight abi na batamweight aspirants when just use excuse take go see how Aso rock be inside and collect normal money when INEC dey give political parties, their constituency nor even no them. For Buhari mind sha....

1 Like

Re: Meet The 12 Presidential Candidates That Endorsed President Buhari Today by mostojr: 6:46pm On Feb 21, 2019

1 Like

Re: Meet The 12 Presidential Candidates That Endorsed President Buhari Today by ufojude: 6:47pm On Feb 21, 2019
Who told you that.... NNPC is dominated by WAZOBIA

quote author=Kabeeru post=75968425]Where are the wailing wailers association of Nigeria.
Only Sai Maigaskiyya we know.

The south south should be more careful if NNPC is privatized cos majority of workers in NNPC are from their region.

Sai Baba till 2023 when the Starboy will take over [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Meet The 12 Presidential Candidates That Endorsed President Buhari Today by COOL10(m): 6:49pm On Feb 21, 2019
Just look at that stuupid Amhed Buhari I thought was different angry

2 Likes

Re: Meet The 12 Presidential Candidates That Endorsed President Buhari Today by Ijaya123: 6:49pm On Feb 21, 2019
ishowdotgmail:
Like for Atiku, Share for Buhari

Quit being childish. 1000 likes on nairaland is worthless compared to 1 vote with your PVC.

Little wonder PDP only wins on social media while APC wins the real election. And that is not about to change come Saturday.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The 12 Presidential Candidates That Endorsed President Buhari Today by PHILipu1(m): 6:50pm On Feb 21, 2019
freemanbubble:
But seriously sha
The way atiku is eager to sell NNPC
Is like the guy has already collected advance payment

But if there is one thing i can bet my balls on is the fact that PDP will win my state. Edo state to be precise
Our next president is alhaji atiku aguero abubakar

In fact let me bet my left ball in advance
PDP can not win my owñ Edo state.
I will quote you after the election

1 Like

Re: Meet The 12 Presidential Candidates That Endorsed President Buhari Today by gbengaabiola: 6:50pm On Feb 21, 2019
Sometime I regret see someone who can not govern his house running for number seat , now u can see the party they criticized now the eendosed one, old fool's with young age

1 Like

Re: Meet The 12 Presidential Candidates That Endorsed President Buhari Today by phase1: 6:51pm On Feb 21, 2019
Hungry pretenders have collected their share. The measly share they were given is the primary reason why they entered the race in the first place.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet The 12 Presidential Candidates That Endorsed President Buhari Today by loodba: 6:52pm On Feb 21, 2019
With all this shout here and there ATIKULATE...about 80% of supporters dont have PVC

1 Like

Re: Meet The 12 Presidential Candidates That Endorsed President Buhari Today by CaptainMitch: 6:52pm On Feb 21, 2019
Hungry men

1 Like

Re: Meet The 12 Presidential Candidates That Endorsed President Buhari Today by Realdeals(m): 6:53pm On Feb 21, 2019
I repeat Sowore is a MAN! he knew the plan of all these other portfolio parties.

Are they just waking up to the realities of what Buhari did? They have no ideology or mission and unfortunately, most of them have lost their goodwill for future election
Re: Meet The 12 Presidential Candidates That Endorsed President Buhari Today by discusant: 6:53pm On Feb 21, 2019
Famousbabe:
Just two days to the 2019 presidential election, 12 presidential candidates endorsed President Muhammadu Buhari.

President Buhari received in audience Members of Forum of Presidential Candidates and Political parties for Good Governance who endorsed him for Feb. 23rd Presidential Election on State House on 21st Feb 2019.

Chairman of the Forum, Shitu Mohammed Kabir, MON, of Advanced Peoples Democratic Alliance (APDA), said they decided to throw in their lots with President Buhari because of advances made in security, economy, fighting corruption, infrastructural development, agricultural revolution, and many others.

Other members of the Forum include, Hon Edozie Madu, Independent Democrats; Danjuma Mohammed, Movement for Restoration & Defence of Democracy; Yusuf Nadabo Dantalle, Allied Peoples Movement; Ahmed Buhari, Save Nigeria Party; and Alhaji Isah B. Dansarki, Mass Movement of Nigeria, Ikechukwu Nwaokafor, Advance Congress of Democrats; Alista Soyode, Yes Party; Barrister Charles Ogbali, Advanced Nigeria Democratic Party; Kenneth Ibe Kalu, United Peoples Congress; Comrade Isiyaka Paul Femili, Nigeria Element Progressive Party; and Robinson Akpu, National Democratic Liberty Party.

Watch the video here

What do you think about this last minute endorsement?
Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/02/meet-12-presidential-candidates-that.html?m=1

Hungry and irrelevant presidential candidates looking for State funds to chop.

It's only mugus who can endorse a Buhari and his CABAL to continue to steer Nigeria.
Buhari who hardly understands what is happening around him again due to ill-health and old age.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The 12 Presidential Candidates That Endorsed President Buhari Today by freemanbubble: 6:53pm On Feb 21, 2019
PHILipu1:

PDP can not win my owñ Edo state.
I will quote you after the election

Alright
Re: Meet The 12 Presidential Candidates That Endorsed President Buhari Today by Glink2018(m): 6:54pm On Feb 21, 2019
Let the game continue....

Atiku will weep profusely

1 Like

Re: Meet The 12 Presidential Candidates That Endorsed President Buhari Today by AmazingELixir: 6:55pm On Feb 21, 2019
grin grin grin

Why the heck did this mofos put INEC through the stress of incorporating their sorry arses in the ballot paper only to pull out at the eleventh hour.

I guess the experiences of this election will guide the future chairman of inec in sieving real candidates from these clowns.
Re: Meet The 12 Presidential Candidates That Endorsed President Buhari Today by Codes151(m): 6:56pm On Feb 21, 2019
I careless who wins bro
Chukwurah003:

Just cry. Stop holding it in. cheesy
Re: Meet The 12 Presidential Candidates That Endorsed President Buhari Today by goaldynboy: 6:57pm On Feb 21, 2019
Presidential Candidates that nobody know of their existence?!

Even some local govt chairmen are more popular than these ones!!
Re: Meet The 12 Presidential Candidates That Endorsed President Buhari Today by benkk015: 6:57pm On Feb 21, 2019
Hungry looking presidential aspirants.even if Buhari rig election and win,none of them will get special assistant job.nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: Meet The 12 Presidential Candidates That Endorsed President Buhari Today by Sapphire94: 6:58pm On Feb 21, 2019
shocked
Even that midget in the middle wants to become the president? Smh!

Hungry funny looking people

#Atiku All The Way..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The 12 Presidential Candidates That Endorsed President Buhari Today by discusant: 6:59pm On Feb 21, 2019
Glink2018:
Let the game continue....

Atiku will weep profusely

Buhari is never a saint, mind you.
Ignore that falsehood propaganda that Buhari is a saint.

A thief by the way who can create wealth for Nigeria is better as Nigeria's President, than a Saint dullard who makes Nigeria retrogress and toward disintegration.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

VP Osinbajo’s Trip To India Cancelled After Realizin Dat Saraki Will Take Over / Biography Of Rear-Admiral Awwal Zubairu Gambo (New Chief Of Naval Staff) / Fatima Ganduje-Ajimobi: Seyi Makinde Can Never Come Close To Ajimobi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.