Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,851 members, 7,952,437 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 03:22 PM

Meet The 12 Presidential Candidates That Endorsed President Buhari Today - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet The 12 Presidential Candidates That Endorsed President Buhari Today (69894 Views)

"Obasanjo Is A Wicked Person That Endorsed A Poison For You" - Tinubu / Yahaya Bello's Manifestoes Comes First In 12 Presidential Aspirants - Channels / June 12 Presidential Election Result And Why IBB Annulled It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The 12 Presidential Candidates That Endorsed President Buhari Today by surevik(f): 7:01pm On Feb 21, 2019
Hahahaha! Who be that short one?

1 Like

Re: Meet The 12 Presidential Candidates That Endorsed President Buhari Today by Tolowodara: 7:03pm On Feb 21, 2019
cheesy cheesy cheesy. All of you abusing this candidates, I really feel your pain. Even your oga thief no dey sleep well again. No medicine can cure you. The earlier you wake up to reality, the better. Next level.

3 Likes

Re: Meet The 12 Presidential Candidates That Endorsed President Buhari Today by buhariguy(m): 7:04pm On Feb 21, 2019
If pdp can ever win edo state , i will give you 100k.
freemanbubble:
But seriously sha
The way atiku is eager to sell NNPC
Is like the guy has already collected advance payment

But if there is one thing i can bet my balls on is the fact that PDP will win my state. Edo state to be precise
Our next president is alhaji atiku aguero abubakar

In fact let me bet my left ball in advance

1 Like

Re: Meet The 12 Presidential Candidates That Endorsed President Buhari Today by jimmynauty: 7:07pm On Feb 21, 2019
unity004:
grin #atikulation all we knw #f*ck other candidates
Sowore hashim durotayo mpghalo not there its useless

2 Likes

Re: Meet The 12 Presidential Candidates That Endorsed President Buhari Today by oladele239(m): 7:09pm On Feb 21, 2019
Jokers
Re: Meet The 12 Presidential Candidates That Endorsed President Buhari Today by Figolouis: 7:14pm On Feb 21, 2019
na this kind new dey sweet NTA. APC TV
Re: Meet The 12 Presidential Candidates That Endorsed President Buhari Today by miketayo(m): 7:15pm On Feb 21, 2019
COOL10:
Just look at that stuupid Amhed Buhari I thought was different angry

He has Buhari in his name how can he be different
Re: Meet The 12 Presidential Candidates That Endorsed President Buhari Today by bmos(m): 7:17pm On Feb 21, 2019
But if there is one thing i can bet my balls on is the fact that PDP will win my state. Edo state to be precise

In fact let me bet my left ball in advance[]

Man, by the the time this election is over, you shall have no ball left. All mortgaged.

1 Like

Re: Meet The 12 Presidential Candidates That Endorsed President Buhari Today by crazygod(m): 7:18pm On Feb 21, 2019
Super1759:
People he bought form for
So they knew election won't hold last week.
Hahaha..... Sense too much
Re: Meet The 12 Presidential Candidates That Endorsed President Buhari Today by maroke1: 7:19pm On Feb 21, 2019
Those 12 constitute just 12 votes for buhari that is if they have their PVC.
Re: Meet The 12 Presidential Candidates That Endorsed President Buhari Today by Glink2018(m): 7:19pm On Feb 21, 2019
discusant:

Buhari is never a saint, mind you.
Ignore that falsehood propaganda that Buhari is a saint.

A thief by the way who can create wealth for Nigeria is better as Nigeria's President, than a Saint dullard who makes Nigeria retrogress and toward disintegration.

It's obvious that you have lost your sense of value...
Eediot! I can't join issue with you..
Atiku asslicker

1 Like

Re: Meet The 12 Presidential Candidates That Endorsed President Buhari Today by Nobody: 7:20pm On Feb 21, 2019
Chukwurah003:

E pain am. I love seeing you enemies of Nigeria in pain. cheesy

Efulefu
Re: Meet The 12 Presidential Candidates That Endorsed President Buhari Today by BiafraIsFree: 7:22pm On Feb 21, 2019
Nigeria zombie youths selling their political position.

For those still believing Buhari is alive, below are for you all.

Re: Meet The 12 Presidential Candidates That Endorsed President Buhari Today by wisekings: 7:25pm On Feb 21, 2019
that is 12 votes......so what next undecidedthat is 12 votes......so what next
Re: Meet The 12 Presidential Candidates That Endorsed President Buhari Today by openmine(m): 7:26pm On Feb 21, 2019
So much for third force!
These are the people who have made the ballot papers so long only for them to do last minute endorsement!
.....I won't be surprised if duke or sowore does not endorse either atiku or buhari by tomorrow!
Nonsense political parties!

1 Like

Re: Meet The 12 Presidential Candidates That Endorsed President Buhari Today by islandmoon: 7:27pm On Feb 21, 2019
this is not a country, its a jungle of looters, we need God intervention, so now all these idiots will join the national cake eaters association
Re: Meet The 12 Presidential Candidates That Endorsed President Buhari Today by jrusky(m): 7:27pm On Feb 21, 2019
Hahahahaha look the group of political dwarfs and imbecilles gathering to endorse a lifeless man wonder shall never end.

I'm sure they are all those PPP, MMU, AIT, BBC, CNN, VOA, ATU, TVC, HAHA, YOHYOH parties.

Bullcrap!!!

1 Like

Re: Meet The 12 Presidential Candidates That Endorsed President Buhari Today by 2blessed01(m): 7:30pm On Feb 21, 2019
If U Are Atikulated Hit Like...
Re: Meet The 12 Presidential Candidates That Endorsed President Buhari Today by OYEDIPE(m): 7:30pm On Feb 21, 2019
freemanbubble:
But seriously sha
The way atiku is eager to sell NNPC
Is like the guy has already collected advance payment

In fact let me bet my left ball in advance
I pity your left ball.
Re: Meet The 12 Presidential Candidates That Endorsed President Buhari Today by bedspread: 7:32pm On Feb 21, 2019
[s]
Uglymind:
Buhari is winning this election ..[/s]

Like 4 BuBU Share for Atiku

Nullified!! Buhari has Lost in Peace
Re: Meet The 12 Presidential Candidates That Endorsed President Buhari Today by 2blessed01(m): 7:32pm On Feb 21, 2019
jrusky:
Hahahahaha look the group of political dwarfs and imbecilles gathering to endorse a lifeless man wonder shall never end.

I'm sure they are all those PPP, MMU, AIT, BBC, CNN, VOA, ATU, TVC, HAHA, YOHYOH parties.

Bullcrap!!!
Hahahahaa...You 4got NTA...

1 Like

Re: Meet The 12 Presidential Candidates That Endorsed President Buhari Today by islandmoon: 7:32pm On Feb 21, 2019
american should just come and help us , we are not benefitting anything in this country, no peace, no future, no job , oppression everywhere, so many people called me today begging for 1000 naira and Tinubu, cabal stuffing their pockets , oh lord have mercy
Re: Meet The 12 Presidential Candidates That Endorsed President Buhari Today by Amalekki: 7:35pm On Feb 21, 2019
Total Collected PVCs by Geo-Political Zones and by States.

1 Like

Re: Meet The 12 Presidential Candidates That Endorsed President Buhari Today by Chukwurah003: 7:35pm On Feb 21, 2019
sacluxisback:

Efulefu

That is your middlename
Re: Meet The 12 Presidential Candidates That Endorsed President Buhari Today by shugabasbn: 7:36pm On Feb 21, 2019
I don't like Buhari but with the noise that this Atikulooters are making like mosquito is becoming unbearable n I promised that my single vote will be casting for Buhari. Enough is enough of PDP in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Meet The 12 Presidential Candidates That Endorsed President Buhari Today by freemanbubble: 7:37pm On Feb 21, 2019
OYEDIPE:

I pity your left ball.

Hmmmm
Re: Meet The 12 Presidential Candidates That Endorsed President Buhari Today by 1234IKECHhukwu: 7:38pm On Feb 21, 2019
I knew Edozie madu of independent Democrats was a coward m'very much sorry to sound this way.

1 Like

Re: Meet The 12 Presidential Candidates That Endorsed President Buhari Today by freemanbubble: 7:39pm On Feb 21, 2019
buhariguy:
If pdp can ever win edo state , i will give you 100k.

What happened in the last presidential election
Upon all the noise oshiomohole and APC made
At last Jonathan won
Re: Meet The 12 Presidential Candidates That Endorsed President Buhari Today by COOL10(m): 7:40pm On Feb 21, 2019
miketayo:

He has Buhari in his name how can he be different

Lol. Not all Alexanders are great. I don't think it has to do with his name. Whatever it is,it's painful seeing him amongst those devils.
Re: Meet The 12 Presidential Candidates That Endorsed President Buhari Today by bcashy: 7:42pm On Feb 21, 2019
Zansu007:
And some fools will say buhari is not corrupt, while those fools have gone for there own part of national cake.

You are a bigger idiot if u care to know....the problem u have is that ur brain has been programmed for looting and bribing so u can't believe things can be done without looting public funds and bribing! Imbeciles!

3 Likes

Re: Meet The 12 Presidential Candidates That Endorsed President Buhari Today by dew24(m): 7:47pm On Feb 21, 2019
Uglymind:
Buhari is winning this election ..

Like 4 BuBU Share for Atiku

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Saraki Appointed National Leader Of PDP / A Boy Sleeping On A Pile Of Dirt In The North. Photo Goes Viral / APC Becomes Minority As 15 Senators Join PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.