Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,821 members, 7,879,558 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 09:31 PM

Nigeria Election : Full Text Of President Buhari's National Broadcast - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Election : Full Text Of President Buhari's National Broadcast (23445 Views)

Full Text Of President Muhammadu Buhari's National Address / Watch President Buhari's National Address Live / 2019: Tinubu Declines To Lead Buhari’s National Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Election : Full Text Of President Buhari's National Broadcast by jagro: 7:53am On Feb 22, 2019
sotall:
His last formal speech

Back to Duara
A must #NationalProject...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Election : Full Text Of President Buhari's National Broadcast by Kanixt(m): 7:54am On Feb 22, 2019
Bizmagnet:
Weldone Mr President, you have done your part. The Cameroonian might have a chance to sell the NNPC to the Cammeroonian friends this time. #VotereservedforSowore.

Take advantage of this opportunity to give your business or idea a flight into expansion. Get your desired website/blog/software today at a very affordable cost.
Check my signature for contacts.

Why waste your life for someone who lacks the opportunity to win
Re: Nigeria Election : Full Text Of President Buhari's National Broadcast by Lovetoglory(m): 7:54am On Feb 22, 2019
Excaperx:
His farewell speech
for your dumb mind. Your eyes go clear soon. Snatch box and die. Up next level we go.
Re: Nigeria Election : Full Text Of President Buhari's National Broadcast by Basher8583: 7:54am On Feb 22, 2019
swiz123:
I'd bet my balls that Buhari doesn't know the meaning of democracy. Maybe to him, democracy is just the act of voting candidates into elective positions. SMH..

All his recent infamous acts are a sharp contrast of this epistle written by his zombies about democracy

Betting which balls. You better face your studies and ensure you graduate with hood grades.
Insulting someone even your father cannot match up to.
Re: Nigeria Election : Full Text Of President Buhari's National Broadcast by ibro2040: 7:55am On Feb 22, 2019
OLUWAFUNMISE:
Those following Buhari are doing so because of what they will eat.
However if Atiku also fail to perform when elected, he should be asked to leave.
Haters you can say anything you want.
Buhari has gone forever: he should go back to animal husbandry.
Buhari is going nowhere. Continue to deceive yourself on Nairaland and Facebook but a big shock awaits you Sunday evening
Re: Nigeria Election : Full Text Of President Buhari's National Broadcast by Lovetoglory(m): 7:55am On Feb 22, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
General Muhammadu Buhari we thank you for fighting kwaraption

.please allow Atiku to fight poverty.

Thank you .
Atiku will drain you. Israelite crying to go back to Egypt. Ewumerije
Re: Nigeria Election : Full Text Of President Buhari's National Broadcast by Demol4trillions(m): 7:55am On Feb 22, 2019
WE ARE RISING TO MOVE NIGERIA TO THE NEXT LEVEL INSHALLAH.
Re: Nigeria Election : Full Text Of President Buhari's National Broadcast by Bizmagnet: 7:56am On Feb 22, 2019
Kanixt:

Why waste your life for someone who lacks the opportunity to win
Why waste your life on someone that will sell your future and that of your children?
A vote for Sowore or Mougalu or Durotoye is a vote for sanity, sanctity sure hope even if they don't win. I will never join hand to enthone criminals, never again!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Election : Full Text Of President Buhari's National Broadcast by Lovetoglory(m): 7:57am On Feb 22, 2019
gunuvi:
The dullard is gone forever.
Nigeria will be great again.
Useless dictator, nepostic, certificate forger gone forever.
by tomorrow, we shall know who truly has PVC to vote.
Re: Nigeria Election : Full Text Of President Buhari's National Broadcast by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:57am On Feb 22, 2019
Lovetoglory:
Atiku will drain you. Israelite crying to go back to Egypt. Ewumerije

Mumu talk
Re: Nigeria Election : Full Text Of President Buhari's National Broadcast by bighorlus(m): 7:57am On Feb 22, 2019
I'm surprised the president finally realised its not a bad idea coming on TV to address the populace. Twice in a span of two weeks in a new high. If only it had been like this in the past four years.
Re: Nigeria Election : Full Text Of President Buhari's National Broadcast by ibro2040: 7:58am On Feb 22, 2019
Basher8583:

Betting which balls. You better face your studies and ensure you graduate with hood grades.
Insulting someone even your father cannot match up to.
Don't mind him. Your Atiku will never win this election. You have 4 more years of wailing

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Election : Full Text Of President Buhari's National Broadcast by Sheriman(m): 7:58am On Feb 22, 2019
Baba Buhari Farewell Sermon to Nigerians... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Election : Full Text Of President Buhari's National Broadcast by Generalnomercy: 7:59am On Feb 22, 2019
THE MOST FOOLISH PRESIDENT THAT EVER RULED A GREAT NATION LIKE NIGERIA AND DESTROYED EVERY GOOD THING IN IT.

HOW MANY TIMES HAVE THIS MAN APPEARED ON NATIONAL TV TO ADDRESS THE KILLINGS BY HIS BOYS BOKO HARAM?

IT WILL NEVER BE WELL WITH HIM AND HIS FAMILY MEMBERS.

WHOEVER VOTES THIS MAN WILL DIE OF CANCER IN JESUS NAME..AMEN
Re: Nigeria Election : Full Text Of President Buhari's National Broadcast by saviourstandere: 8:01am On Feb 22, 2019
Atlast,the sick presido conceded defeat, pDP all the way

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Election : Full Text Of President Buhari's National Broadcast by OLUWAFUNMISE(f): 8:09am On Feb 22, 2019
ibro2040:
Buhari is going nowhere. Continue to deceive yourself on Nairaland and Facebook but a big shock awaits you Sunday evening
grin I said it. You will not want him out because of the 30k you collect montly hiding under N-Slavery
Re: Nigeria Election : Full Text Of President Buhari's National Broadcast by Nobody: 8:09am On Feb 22, 2019
Baba my vote has your name written on it for the 23rd
Re: Nigeria Election : Full Text Of President Buhari's National Broadcast by Nobody: 8:11am On Feb 22, 2019
post=75980811:
This is just so inspiring to read.

GOD BLESS OUR PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI and his amiable Vice president Prof Yemi OSIBANJO as they take us to the NEXT LEVEL, AKA, a land flowing with milk and honey
The greatest achievement of this hypocrite administration is the beatification of poverty. Most people (outside the political profiteers) still supporting Buhari are the poverty stricken people whose only consolation is in "Jailing of the Rich". The government have successfully sold the notion to these set of people that becoming rich is evil and anybody doing well financially is a thief and looter who is to be executed. This is part of the reasons why illiteracy has being weaponised over the years by the political elites to perpetually keep their people in servitude and slavery.

Buhari is capitalising on this evil mindset of poor Nigerians who find pleasure in the falling of rich people from grace to grass. To them poverty is righteousness while wealth is corruption. Majority of Buhari's followers are ignorant illiterates who have hatred for the well-to-do.

Whereas, "Buhari and his forty cabal thieves" are stinkingly rich buying banks, telecom companies and industries up and down.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Election : Full Text Of President Buhari's National Broadcast by 77up(m): 8:11am On Feb 22, 2019
Bizmagnet:
Weldone Mr President, you have done your part. The Cameroonian might have a chance to sell the NNPC to the Cammeroonian friends this time. #VotereservedforSowore.

Take advantage of this opportunrity to give your business or idea a flight into expansion. Get your desired website/blog/software today at a very affordable cost.
Check my signature for contacts.
Bro am happy you know what Atiku can do but the bitter truth is sowore doesnt have the chance to defeat these big two so pls lets vote against the re-grouping thieves by votin pmb.
Re: Nigeria Election : Full Text Of President Buhari's National Broadcast by Nobody: 8:13am On Feb 22, 2019
jagro:

A must #NationalProject...

This is another project PDP will be unable to complete
Re: Nigeria Election : Full Text Of President Buhari's National Broadcast by Laredojohn(m): 8:16am On Feb 22, 2019
How I wish he addressed the nation each time there was massive killings in benue, Kaduna, zamfara, when the soldiers at war were murdered en mass and other pockets of massive violence across the country... This constant nation wide broadcast all because of elections, anyways I just hope the best person wins, there should be a significant change in some things that the least man on the street who will buy half drica of rice will feel, the woman who will buy that one tuber of yam, that child in the public school, etc not about branding figures or achievements that the least person in the society is not being affected positively.... Vote well and vote right, we all know it's btw Atiku and Buhari may the best man for the job win

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Election : Full Text Of President Buhari's National Broadcast by seyijosh: 8:20am On Feb 22, 2019
Well spoken Mr President as we look forward having you for another four years to complete the good work this administration has started.Nextlevel
Re: Nigeria Election : Full Text Of President Buhari's National Broadcast by FRONTPAGE: 8:21am On Feb 22, 2019
Lot of Nigerians are voting him and there is nothing you can do about it.
AccessME:
Anybody who still wants to vote or still support this clueless ethnic bigot and religious extremist to be our President really need to have his/her brain examined

#AtikuWeWant!
Re: Nigeria Election : Full Text Of President Buhari's National Broadcast by Deejaygold(m): 8:24am On Feb 22, 2019
Okay ooooooooo
Re: Nigeria Election : Full Text Of President Buhari's National Broadcast by Babacele: 8:28am On Feb 22, 2019
Tetehjewels:
Baba my vote has your name written on it for the 23rd
and can only expire by 2023. I just dey pity the beating ballot snatchers go collect tomoro.
Re: Nigeria Election : Full Text Of President Buhari's National Broadcast by Nobody: 8:35am On Feb 22, 2019
Babacele:
and can only expire by 2023. I just dey pity the beating ballot snatchers go collect tomoro.

grin cheesy

Me I go follow beat oo. No time for thieves

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Election : Full Text Of President Buhari's National Broadcast by Babacele: 8:39am On Feb 22, 2019
Tetehjewels:

grin cheesy

Me I go follow beat oo. No time for thieves
abegi no follow o so that the security agents can separate the wheats from the chaff. Sai Baba.
Re: Nigeria Election : Full Text Of President Buhari's National Broadcast by Nobody: 8:41am On Feb 22, 2019
ATIKU all the way
Re: Nigeria Election : Full Text Of President Buhari's National Broadcast by gladisa7: 8:47am On Feb 22, 2019
human beings still dey listen to this man??

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Election : Full Text Of President Buhari's National Broadcast by temmydee181(m): 8:52am On Feb 22, 2019
Nawa 4 Buhari ooo
The number of times he has addressed the nation within 2 months ( Jan&Feb 2019) is quite more than he did since he became the president, all because of the coming election.
Wel, we in Rwanda here are less concerned.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu On Okada, Keke Ban In Lagos: No Going Back On / Lagos Starts Evacuation Of Drain Silt To Prevent Flooding (Pictures) / El-Rufai Lifts Lockdown In Kaduna State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.