Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,855 members, 7,879,614 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 11:22 PM

Nigeria Election : Full Text Of President Buhari's National Broadcast - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Election : Full Text Of President Buhari's National Broadcast (23446 Views)

Full Text Of President Muhammadu Buhari's National Address / Watch President Buhari's National Address Live / 2019: Tinubu Declines To Lead Buhari’s National Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Election : Full Text Of President Buhari's National Broadcast by Kooldon(f): 8:53am On Feb 22, 2019
I pleaded with you guys to return HE Goodluck Jonathan to power but you choosed Buhari. Now we are a mockery among nations and you want us to Atikulate?
No. Lets kwantinue to fight kwaruption. This is the Buhari we trekked for. No change of government
Re: Nigeria Election : Full Text Of President Buhari's National Broadcast by skare: 9:07am On Feb 22, 2019
As GMB was reading his speech this morning, I was listening and holding my PVC to do for this nation a great service by tomorrow. Because the blood taster must go back to where ever they wheel him from.Enough is enough.
Re: Nigeria Election : Full Text Of President Buhari's National Broadcast by olowo1995(m): 9:10am On Feb 22, 2019
AccessME:
Anybody who still wants to vote or still support this clueless ethnic bigot and religious extremist to be our President really need to have his/her brain examined

#AtikuWeWant!

U are mad, idiot the fact that u want something does that means that others should gullibly follow your pursuit because you are the one feeding them.
Once you knw ur brain is infected with virus, then must you talk why dont you just read and go.... Mumu pikin...... Like serious you really need to visit the doctor for proper diagnosis
Re: Nigeria Election : Full Text Of President Buhari's National Broadcast by Chill2: 9:16am On Feb 22, 2019
Hate will consume you
DMerciful:
Meaningless speech!
Re: Nigeria Election : Full Text Of President Buhari's National Broadcast by MrCEO69(m): 10:02am On Feb 22, 2019
post=75980811:
This is just so inspiring to read.

GOD BLESS OUR PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI and his amiable Vice president Prof Yemi OSIBANJO as they take us to the NEXT LEVEL, AKA, a land flowing with milk and honey

BBQ seller, always online.. It just shows its a bot created by APC. Every post they guy they put mouth. After election we go know if u dey exist or ur go exit.
Re: Nigeria Election : Full Text Of President Buhari's National Broadcast by ledaman: 10:03am On Feb 22, 2019
Excaperx:
His farewell speech
In ur dream I guess?
Re: Nigeria Election : Full Text Of President Buhari's National Broadcast by ledaman: 10:05am On Feb 22, 2019
gunuvi:
The dullard is gone forever.
Nigeria will be great again.
Useless dictator, nepostic, certificate forger gone forever.
Kid from cone head area !
Re: Nigeria Election : Full Text Of President Buhari's National Broadcast by stasius: 10:22am On Feb 22, 2019
Somehow am beginning to like Buhari of late.

His composure and everything. This man may actually be sincere oo and free of all propaganda levelled against him. Am confused on whom to vote now. Well i guess i will pray about it.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Election : Full Text Of President Buhari's National Broadcast by yemi15(m): 11:27am On Feb 22, 2019
espeeroke:
The Dullard is going...

Meanwhile, currently in Kogi State, Yaya Bello through the respective Local Government Administrators has resorted to the usage of SARS to wantonly arrest PDP stalwarts and supporters who they believe could be a hinderance to their devilish plot. Currently, some of us are in hiding for no just reason. But for supporting PDP. Some of our leaders framed. Yaya is frustrated, having seen the great embarrassment awaiting him at the poll.

In my hiding, I am earnestly praying for a miserable death for all the security officers and others who volunteered to perverse the course of justice for a token
AMEN

PLEASE SAVE OUR SOUL from the DEMON, YAYA BELLO and HIS Agents

Reported to INEC lines but as usual, we are our problems in this country. They decided to discard my complaint on this exact issue SMH.

So bro, you are on your own unfortunately smh.

Bro, you and I, owe it to our children not to have them born in this shi.t.hole country that will not change anytime soon because of her citizens SMH.

I rest my case.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Election : Full Text Of President Buhari's National Broadcast by Mikelzobi(m): 11:47am On Feb 22, 2019
Daura! No place like home..

Home is calling Mr fighting corruption
Re: Nigeria Election : Full Text Of President Buhari's National Broadcast by yuvisan: 11:56am On Feb 22, 2019
stasius:

His composure and everything. This man may actually be sincere oo and free of all propaganda levelled against him. Am confused on whom to vote now. Well i guess i will pray about it.
Re: Nigeria Election : Full Text Of President Buhari's National Broadcast by yuvisan: 11:58am On Feb 22, 2019
Those inner feelings may not be wrong at all.
Vote PMB as we TRUE PATRIOTS ARE ALL GOING TO DO TOMORROW.

VICTORY TO PMB TO THE # NEXT LEVEL
Re: Nigeria Election : Full Text Of President Buhari's National Broadcast by themanderon: 12:21pm On Feb 22, 2019
Voice of Jacob and the hand of Esau. He preaches peace but behind the scenes he is encouraging violence. Abi no be the monkeys and baboons crooner again?
Re: Nigeria Election : Full Text Of President Buhari's National Broadcast by themanderon: 12:26pm On Feb 22, 2019
stasius:

You better don't fall for his gimmicks. A second term for buhari will be the greatest tragedy to befall this nation. Where was he when people were being killed willy nilly? what about his notoriety for nepotism? A man that abandoned his citizens for months and never bothered to explain why? Its now that elections are here that he remembered Nigerians. If a man that is seeking a second term could have done all the horrible things he did in his first term then hell will be better than what he will unleash on all Nigerians whether you support him or not.
Re: Nigeria Election : Full Text Of President Buhari's National Broadcast by gunuvi(m): 12:35pm On Feb 22, 2019
ledaman:
Kid from cone head area !
Oponu, ema na yon nawe
Re: Nigeria Election : Full Text Of President Buhari's National Broadcast by somehow: 1:05pm On Feb 22, 2019
stasius:

The man is the most sincere president ever after Umaru. He doesn't minse word, straight and plain. More reason crooked people hate him.

If only we have more sincere people in Nigeria, Atiku wouldn't even be one of the top 30 contenders in this election not to talk of being the main contender.
Re: Nigeria Election : Full Text Of President Buhari's National Broadcast by mechanics(m): 5:53pm On Feb 22, 2019
Amen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

El-Rufai Lifts Lockdown In Kaduna State / Oyedepo Watches Beating Of Ogun Tax-Men By Church Members / Wike’s Panel Claim That Amaechi Stole Billions Is Idiotic – APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.