Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,154 members, 7,890,904 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:57 PM

Is God Trying To Say Something To The Church Concerning President Buhari? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is God Trying To Say Something To The Church Concerning President Buhari? (3268 Views)

Dear Christians,please Say Something About This / Bishop Oyedepo: It Is An Insult To Say I Am Worth $150 Million, I'm Worth More / Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is God Trying To Say Something To The Church Concerning President Buhari? by Nobody: 11:13am On Feb 24, 2019
jesusjnr:
If Oyedepo doesn't want me to hate him, he should repent from his deception of the flock or leave the church, maybe go into business or something else, because he's one of the reasons many christian are very covetous and corrupt and don't care about moral values any more because of his false teachings, which gives the impression that it's all about the money, and being a man of integrity means nothing.

So nobody wants to be poor because to be poor is a curse, so they have to steal, so that they won't be cursed.

So already Oyedepo is a cursed man, despite being rich, because he's not rich towards God.

Have you ever attended Oyedepo service before? Always get your view from the horses mouth.

1 Like

Re: Is God Trying To Say Something To The Church Concerning President Buhari? by Redoil: 11:44am On Feb 24, 2019
jesusjnr:
Bless your soul.
what do you have to say about the killing of xtians in the church the police and ur presidnt did nothing about it

1 Like

Re: Is God Trying To Say Something To The Church Concerning President Buhari? by Nobody: 12:13pm On Feb 24, 2019
soulpeppersoup:

Have you ever attended Oyedepo service before? Always get your view from the horses mouth.
YOU ARE RIGHT!

1 Like

Re: Is God Trying To Say Something To The Church Concerning President Buhari? by Nobody: 1:48pm On Feb 24, 2019
Redoil:
what do you have to say about the killing of xtians in the church the police and ur presidnt did nothing about it
What do you have to say about most of the chibok girls who were kidnapped during the administration of your christian president but were rescued by my muslim president, that were singing church songs, dancing and rejoicing with sincere joy that they were finally free from bondage?
Re: Is God Trying To Say Something To The Church Concerning President Buhari? by Redoil: 1:51pm On Feb 24, 2019
jesusjnr:
What do you have to say about most of the chibok girls who were kidnapped during the administration of your christian president but were rescued by my muslim president, that were singing church songs, dancing and rejoicing with sincere joy that they were finally free from bondage?
what about the only xtian among dapchi school gurls
Re: Is God Trying To Say Something To The Church Concerning President Buhari? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Feb 24, 2019
Redoil:
what about the only xtian among dapchi school gurls
What about Naomi Bitrus, one Christian girl of the 82 rescued chibok girls by this my Muslim president?
Re: Is God Trying To Say Something To The Church Concerning President Buhari? by MrPresident1: 2:44pm On Feb 24, 2019
jesusjnr:
May the Will of God In heaven be done in Nigeria and not that of any man. Amennnnnnnnnnnnnnn!

Isaiah 14:12-15
12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!
13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:
14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.
15 Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.

This is the word of the LORD.

1 Like

Re: Is God Trying To Say Something To The Church Concerning President Buhari? by MrPresident1: 2:45pm On Feb 24, 2019
CodeTemplar:
Oyedepo spoke against troublers of this nation and they say he was speaking against Buhari and APC so be careful before they tag you a blind follower of Oyedepo.

God has purposed to destroy them all.

1 Like

Re: Is God Trying To Say Something To The Church Concerning President Buhari? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Feb 24, 2019
I went to Prayer Center Church of God in Akure, where the prophet mentioned that God told him he put Buhari there for a purpose.

Returning to my base I explained to my brethren but they were all biased in 2016, even before the major problems began, such as the recession and the medical leave to the UK.

I am not surprised because a lot of Christians are really church goers and not filled with the Holy Spirit and most can't discern the will of God.

It is very clear in Isaiah chapter 55 that God's ways are very different from ours, but because we feel entitled by our religious beliefs, we don't understand the laws of spirituality.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is God Trying To Say Something To The Church Concerning President Buhari? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Feb 24, 2019
MrPresident1:

Isaiah 14:12-15
12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!
13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:
14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.
15 Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.

This is the word of the LORD.

It's like they didn't hear me well the first time, maybe they had some cotton bud in their ears, so I have to make sure that no doubt is lost this time.

THE WILL OF GOD IN HEAVEN AND NOT THAT OF ANY MAN BE DONE IN NIGERIA! AMENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!

1 Like

Re: Is God Trying To Say Something To The Church Concerning President Buhari? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Feb 24, 2019
MrPresident1:

God has purposed to destroy them all.
Oh boy what a god that purposed to destroy them all. For four good years he's still purposing, maybe he would need another four years for his purposing to become a reality.

Seems more like baal to me, for when Elijah called down fire from heaven, it immediately fell down and burnt the sacrifice, and also in the instance of those men of fifty that were sent to him, it was instantaneous.

And when Jesus cursed the fig tree it was instantaneous, and Jesus didn't call down fire on any man, and also taught His disciples not to follow suit, because He didn't come to destroy men's lives but to save them, if not it a lot of men for burn to ashes instantaneously.

People wey their own god four years no do them, maybe Elijah need to make some joke about their god as he did Baal. Smh!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is God Trying To Say Something To The Church Concerning President Buhari? by Gandollaar(f): 5:29pm On Feb 24, 2019
A very disgusting OP.
Re: Is God Trying To Say Something To The Church Concerning President Buhari? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Feb 24, 2019
Gandollaar:
A very disgusting OP.
Thank God you are here. It's that close so why not just wait, and let the result be the one to either qualify or disqualify us.

I said this before the election remember.

But your tone seems to have caught the humble bug.
Re: Is God Trying To Say Something To The Church Concerning President Buhari? by Gandollaar(f): 5:48pm On Feb 24, 2019
jesusjnr:
Thank God you are here. It's that close so why not just wait, and let the result be the one to either qualify or disqualify us.

I said this before the election remember.

But your tone seems to have caught the humble bug.
Even more stupid than I thought.
Re: Is God Trying To Say Something To The Church Concerning President Buhari? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Feb 24, 2019
Gandollaar:
Even more stupid than I thought.
Pride goes before a fall. tongue
Re: Is God Trying To Say Something To The Church Concerning President Buhari? by MrPresident1: 8:21pm On Feb 24, 2019
jesusjnr:
Oh boy what a god that purposed to destroy them all. For four good years he's still purposing, maybe he would need another four years for his purposing to become a reality.

Seems more like baal to me, for when Elijah called down fire from heaven, it immediately fell down and burnt the sacrifice, and also in the instance of those men of fifty that were sent to him, it was instantaneous.

And when Jesus cursed the fig tree it was instantaneous, and Jesus didn't call down fire on any man, and also taught His disciples not to follow suit, because He didn't come to destroy men's lives but to save them, if not it a lot of men for burn to ashes instantaneously.

People wey their own god four years no do them, maybe Elijah need to make some joke about their god as he did Baal. Smh!

We will continue to wait patiently, he has promised and he will never fail, though he tarries and we are weary, he will give us grace to continue to stand strong and firm, unmovable, unshakeable, and ready at all times when he eventually gives satan and all his dogs into our hands. There is a day, not too far into the future which he has promised that satan and all his dogs will be delivered into our hands, every new dawn brings us closer.

Malachi 4:3
And ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in the day that I shall do this, saith the Lord of hosts.

1 Like

Re: Is God Trying To Say Something To The Church Concerning President Buhari? by MrPresident1: 8:27pm On Feb 24, 2019
jesusjnr:
It's like they didn't hear me well the first time, maybe they had some cotton bud in their ears, so I have to make sure that no doubt is lost this time.

THE WILL OF GOD IN HEAVEN AND NOT THAT OF ANY MAN BE DONE IN NIGERIA! AMENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!

Let your doG continue to do his will, he has treaded the world in anger and made cities desolate, children fatherless homeless and desolate. Women widows and prostitutes, men helpless and hopeless. All your genocide, wanton and relentless bloodletting, you will PAY. You will pay for every single drop of blood you have shed

Now is recompense time, YOU WILL PAY FOR ALL YOUR ATROCITIES! EVERY SIN YOU COMMITTED AGAINST THE WORLD YOU WILL PAY FOR IT! This is the word of the LORD!

Exodus 15:3
The Lord is a man of war: the Lord is his name.

1 Like

Re: Is God Trying To Say Something To The Church Concerning President Buhari? by MrPresident1: 8:29pm On Feb 24, 2019
jesusjnr:
Pride goes before a fall. tongue

You are the fellow who said the Holy Spirit who spoke through Paul is yarning rubbish abi?

All sins will be forgiven except blasphemy against the Holy Spirit.

You are eternally doomed!

Mark 3:28-29
28 Verily I say unto you, All sins shall be forgiven unto the sons of men, and blasphemies wherewith soever they shall blaspheme:
29 But he that shall blaspheme against the Holy Ghost hath never forgiveness, but is in danger of eternal damnation.

1 Like

Re: Is God Trying To Say Something To The Church Concerning President Buhari? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Feb 24, 2019
MrPresident1:

We will continue to wait patiently, he has promised and he will never fail, though he tarries and we are weary, he will give us grace to continue to stand strong and firm, unmovable, unshakeable, and ready at all times when he eventually gives satan and all his dogs into our hands. There is a day, not too far into the future which he has promised that satan and all his dogs will be delivered into our hands, every new dawn brings us closer.

Malachi 4:3
And ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in the day that I shall do this, saith the Lord of hosts.

Yeah the prophets of Baal were very patient dogs, but the patient dogs got no bone at the end from Baal.

So keep waiting for your god who was so powerless to take down a mere mortal man for four whole years, just maybe he might finally answer your prayers within the next for years, otherwise it would be proven the shadow of a doubt that the God of the mere mortal man pass your god power.
Re: Is God Trying To Say Something To The Church Concerning President Buhari? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Feb 24, 2019
MrPresident1:

Let your doG continue to do his will, he has treaded the world in anger and made cities desolate, children fatherless homeless and desolate. Women widows and prostitutes, men helpless and hopeless. All your genocide, wanton and relentless bloodletting, you will PAY. You will pay for every single drop of blood you have shed

Now is recompense time, YOU WILL PAY FOR ALL YOUR ATROCITIES! EVERY SIN YOU COMMITTED AGAINST THE WORLD YOU WILL PAY FOR IT! This is the word of the LORD!

Exodus 15:3
The Lord is a man of war: the Lord is his name.

Whatever you choose to call Him, name is secondary, but ability is primary.

And thus far He has shown Himself to be more powerful than your god regardless of whatever name you call him, for it's not by name, but by proven ability.
Re: Is God Trying To Say Something To The Church Concerning President Buhari? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Feb 24, 2019
MrPresident1:

You are the fellow who said the Holy Spirit who spoke through Paul is yarning rubbish abi?

All sins will be forgiven except blasphemy against the Holy Spirit.

You are eternally doomed!

Mark 3:28-29
28 Verily I say unto you, All sins shall be forgiven unto the sons of men, and blasphemies wherewith soever they shall blaspheme:
29 But he that shall blaspheme against the Holy Ghost hath never forgiveness, but is in danger of eternal damnation.

Just going by the evidence of what your god has shown thus far, then the time then the best time for anyone to go to sleep, and feel at rest, is the time that you are raining curses on the person in the name of your god.

For you should remember your saying that "... the thunder that would fire you" you threatened me with when I was about making corrections to some specific mistakes that Paul made in his writings, which of course were a product of his flesh and but never of God, but I can't remember exactly when I effected the said correction, and yet maybe the thunder you said would fire me missed its way or is still maybe gathering charges.

Maybe you really need to check the god again, that you make such curses on his behalf if his thunder still has life in it, because by the signs thus far it has proven it's has died.

So that you'd stop going all over the place embarrassing your god and yourself with a thunder that is already dead.
Re: Is God Trying To Say Something To The Church Concerning President Buhari? by MrPresident1: 10:28pm On Feb 24, 2019
jesusjnr:
Whatever you choose to call Him, name is secondary, but ability is primary.

And thus far He has shown Himself to be more powerful than your god regardless of whatever name you call him, for it's not by name, but by proven ability.

We have heard your trump. Now you will hear ours

1 Like

Re: Is God Trying To Say Something To The Church Concerning President Buhari? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Feb 24, 2019
MrPresident1:

We have heard your trump. Now you will hear ours
Good!
Re: Is God Trying To Say Something To The Church Concerning President Buhari? by budaatum: 1:50am On Feb 25, 2019
SEGLIZ:

my bro I don't want to handpick or call names so as not be like attacking some selected personality.
but at times I don't feel like church as a result of our practices, I want to practice Jesus not religion - Jesus preaches Love nothing more but our pastors preaches religion.
they make us see non-Christian as what? Evil while they are not, do you expect a man you show hostility to return love for it? we tell a man to his face he is evil when he is trying to be nice and expect him to be happy with us?
Like!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is God Trying To Say Something To The Church Concerning President Buhari? by Nobody: 4:30am On Feb 25, 2019
budaatum:

Like!
Yeah! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is God Trying To Say Something To The Church Concerning President Buhari? by Nobody: 12:10pm On Feb 25, 2019
renewa29:
I went to Prayer Center Church of God in Akure, where the prophet mentioned that God told him he put Buhari there for a purpose.

Returning to my base I explained to my brethren but they were all biased in 2016, even before the major problems began, such as the recession and the medical leave to the UK.

I am not surprised because a lot of Christians are really church goers and not filled with the Holy Spirit and most can't discern the will of God.

It is very clear in Isaiah chapter 55 that God's ways are very different from ours, but because we feel entitled by our religious beliefs, we don't understand the laws of spirituality.
My dear no be small thing oh!

But thank God for those of us that refuse to be led of the flesh but by the Spirit of God, even though we are the overwhelming minority, for few with God is always the majority.

1 Like

Re: Is God Trying To Say Something To The Church Concerning President Buhari? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Feb 26, 2019
@Jesusjnr: You are wise, you have good perception.

Great thread!

My thoughts have been along the same lines as yours.

God is not through with the APC (and Buhari); although I believe He is not happy with the way he has handled the killer herdsmen issue.

Lalasticlala, Mynd44, OAM4J

Don't you think this fresh perspective on the election deserves the front page?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is God Trying To Say Something To The Church Concerning President Buhari? by Nobody: 12:29pm On Feb 26, 2019
Omoluabi9:
@Jesusjnr: You are wise.

Great thread!

My thoughts have been along the same lines as yours.

Lalasticlala, Mynd44, O

Don't you think this fresh perspective on the election deserves the front page?
Leave them alone it's like they are being sentimental about which thread makes the front page, because I don't see any damn reason why this thread has not made front page since on Sunday when I first posted it.

They should be waiting me to mention them, but I leave them to God.

But thanks a lot though, it feels good to know that not all have chosen the path of sentiments and unfounded preconceptions, but that of truth.

God be with you!
Re: Is God Trying To Say Something To The Church Concerning President Buhari? by Nobody: 12:35pm On Feb 26, 2019
jesusjnr:
Leave them alone it's like they are being sentimental about which thread makes the front page, because I don't see any damn reason why this thread has not made front page since on Sunday when I first posted it.

They should be waiting me to mention them, but I leave them to God.

But thanks a lot though, it feels good to know that not all have chosen the path of sentiments and unfounded preconceptions, but that of truth.

God be with you!
Love your thought process in the opening post.
I've edited my previous post, calling mods to push it.
Re: Is God Trying To Say Something To The Church Concerning President Buhari? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Feb 26, 2019
This is a unique thread.
Should be on the front page!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is God Trying To Say Something To The Church Concerning President Buhari? by Nobody: 12:46pm On Feb 26, 2019
Omoluabi9:
Love your thought process in the opening post.
I've edited my previous post, calling mods to push it.
Thanks a lot for your efforts thus.

Maybe God is actually using you to do what should have been done from the onset.

God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Is God Trying To Say Something To The Church Concerning President Buhari? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Feb 26, 2019
Omoluabi9:

This is a unique thread.

Should be on the front page!
I have already seen the edited version.

I also agree with you that he got it wrong with herdsman issue, because he was too slow to react to it, but I believed as you said that he certainly agrees as he had tried to make up for that mistake.

It baffles me how people could possibly opine that someone whose administration farmers have arguably benefited from more than any other occupation, and certainly more than any other tenure in recent history, would yet be behind the killings of the same farmers who have so benefitted.

Well the farmers especially from Benue are showing via the indications in the elections thus far that they do not tow that line of sentiments.

God be with you bro.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Death, God, Spirits, Heaven, Hell, Ghost, Science, Logic, Reincarnation - ASK / A Principle That Heals Incurable Diseases / How Dyu Explain This Physcally?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.