Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,154 members, 7,890,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:01 AM

Is God Trying To Say Something To The Church Concerning President Buhari? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is God Trying To Say Something To The Church Concerning President Buhari? (3271 Views)

Dear Christians,please Say Something About This / Bishop Oyedepo: It Is An Insult To Say I Am Worth $150 Million, I'm Worth More / Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is God Trying To Say Something To The Church Concerning President Buhari? by SimplePlan34: 4:41pm On Feb 26, 2019
Tell God to talk or shut up
Re: Is God Trying To Say Something To The Church Concerning President Buhari? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Feb 26, 2019
SimplePlan34:
Tell God to talk or shut up
Exhibiting the symptoms of extreme Satan zobism! grin
Re: Is God Trying To Say Something To The Church Concerning President Buhari? by Nobody: 6:46am On Feb 27, 2019
Sai God!
Re: Is God Trying To Say Something To The Church Concerning President Buhari? by donnie(m): 7:25am On Feb 27, 2019
jesusjnr:

Maybe that's the reason for the extent of the lack of backing that today's church is receiving from God, because God cannot back something that hardly represents His interest, purpose, plans, judgments, and His Word.

So it's up to the church to learn and hence begin to align itself with God's agenda, otherwise it would only find itself being left completely out of it.

A word is enough for the wise.

Will you sharrap?!

1 Like

Re: Is God Trying To Say Something To The Church Concerning President Buhari? by Nobody: 8:38am On Feb 27, 2019
donnie:

Will you sharrap?!
Sorry for your loss, blind sheeple! tongue
Re: Is God Trying To Say Something To The Church Concerning President Buhari? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Feb 27, 2019
God's Will be done Nigeria, Amen!

1 Like

Re: Is God Trying To Say Something To The Church Concerning President Buhari? by Nobody: 8:25am On Feb 28, 2019
Amend your ways before it's too late!
Re: Is God Trying To Say Something To The Church Concerning President Buhari? by hoopLA: 8:37am On Feb 28, 2019
@OP
I dont usually see eye-to-eye with you on most of your topics.

But on this one you are absolutely correct.

I love how you destroyed the logic of the defenders of Canaanland global enterprise. The CEO of whom curses are never far from his mouth.

Let's not talk about the slapping incident.

Plus your message is insightful.
Re: Is God Trying To Say Something To The Church Concerning President Buhari? by Nobody: 11:59am On Mar 01, 2019
hoopLA:
@OP
I dont usually see eye-to-eye with you on most of your topics.

But on this one you are absolutely correct.

I love how you destroyed the logic of the defenders of Canaanland global enterprise. The CEO of whom curses are never far from his mouth.

Let's not talk about the slapping incident.

Plus your message is insightful.

Although we may not be able to see eye to eye on most of my topics, but for we to agree on this issue means that there's much more that binds us together than what divides us.

And that is Jesus the Christ.

When I do my topics I don't try to please anyone, but to speak the truth, and that's actually where my fulfillment lies.

But if in the process of doing that which is my job, it receives any endorsement or approval, I only see it as a bonus and an icing on the cake.

So that is what this means to me.

God be with you.
Re: Is God Trying To Say Something To The Church Concerning President Buhari? by Nobody: 2:23pm On Mar 02, 2019
Testing 1, 2, 3....
Re: Is God Trying To Say Something To The Church Concerning President Buhari? by Nobody: 7:39am On Mar 03, 2019
God does not follow man, it's man that ought to follow God
Re: Is God Trying To Say Something To The Church Concerning President Buhari? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Mar 04, 2019
Thy will be done!
Re: Is God Trying To Say Something To The Church Concerning President Buhari? by Nobody: 3:23pm On Mar 10, 2019
God is truly up to something in this land and there's nothing that the devil can do about it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Tolerant Is God? / Pls Help Me With Christian Music Websites / Can Jesus Die For Our Sins?

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.