Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,804 members, 7,972,876 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 09:15 PM

President Buhari Returns To Daura, Sends Message To Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Returns To Daura, Sends Message To Nigerians (652 Views)

Former President Buhari Arrives Katsina Airport Enroute To Daura (photos) / Dasuki To Daura: "If You Are Not Careful, You May Replace Me In This Room" / See What Buhari Is Taking With Him To Daura If He Loses 2019 Election - Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari Returns To Daura, Sends Message To Nigerians by chiomarita: 10:23pm On Feb 24, 2019
President Buhari says he is glad to spend his Sunday in his farm in Daura, Katsina State, as he awaits the election results.

According to the President who is seeking for second term, he promised to ensure that Agriculture will continue to be one of the major focus of his administration.

“I was pleased to spend time on my farm in Daura, this morning. Agriculture will continue to be one of the priorities of our administration. I‘m proud of what we have achieved in domestic fertilizer production; financing for farmers, and support and incentives for Agric investors.” He tweeted.

See photos below….more @ https://pearlsnews.com/president-buhari-returns-to-daura-sends-message-to-nigerians/

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Returns To Daura, Sends Message To Nigerians by taiwiki(m): 10:49pm On Feb 24, 2019
Baba is very confident of his re-election
Re: President Buhari Returns To Daura, Sends Message To Nigerians by Nobody: 11:12pm On Feb 24, 2019
chiomarita:
President Buhari says he is glad to spend his Sunday in his farm in Daura, Katsina State, as he awaits the election results.

According to the President who is seeking for second term, he promised to ensure that Agriculture will continue to be one of the major focus of his administration.

“I was pleased to spend time on my farm in Daura, this morning. Agriculture will continue to be one of the priorities of our administration. I‘m proud of what we have achieved in domestic fertilizer production; financing for farmers, and support and incentives for Agric investors.” He tweeted.

See photos below….more @ https://pearlsnews.com/president-buhari-returns-to-daura-sends-message-to-nigerians/
if not agriculture will you eat, that's why I love North, despite from Anambra

(1) (Reply)

Igbo Vs Yoruba / 2019 Election Presidential Full Result / Federal High Court Sacks Dumo Lulu Briggs As Rivers Accord Party Gov. Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.