Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,157 members, 7,913,305 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 11:53 PM

DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Samsung S10+, The First Person In Nigeria To Own The Phone - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Samsung S10+, The First Person In Nigeria To Own The Phone (67077 Views)

DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Customized Range Rover Sports (PHOTO) / Dj Cuppy Flaunts Car, Wows In Lovely Ankara Outfits (photos) / DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Mercedes-Benz SLR Mclaren Worth 25 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Samsung S10+, The First Person In Nigeria To Own The Phone by Nobody: 10:55am On Feb 26, 2019
amd we say moneu no dey nigeria o
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Samsung S10+, The First Person In Nigeria To Own The Phone by Divine200: 10:56am On Feb 26, 2019
dominique:
So Samsung gifted her the phone even though she can comfortably afford at least 10 of such. Meanwhile they're lots of people out there looking for money to upgrade from their palasa. Life is one funny cookie

It seems she wants to make Ankara her signature look now, nice.
She is an ambassador of Samsung. I think it's normal for her to be given the phone as one of their representative and being the celebrity she is.
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Samsung S10+, The First Person In Nigeria To Own The Phone by olamariamjonez(m): 10:56am On Feb 26, 2019
I will wait to till when the price come down to 15k. grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Samsung S10+, The First Person In Nigeria To Own The Phone by kenodrill: 10:57am On Feb 26, 2019
Enjoy your papa money na God do am for you.

For all those out there hustling to make ends meet I pray God in his infinite mercy and wisdom grant your relentless effort with a triumphant return IJN Amen.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Samsung S10+, The First Person In Nigeria To Own The Phone by frowland(m): 10:58am On Feb 26, 2019
No you are NOT because I type with one right now. Well, unless you mean officially.
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Samsung S10+, The First Person In Nigeria To Own The Phone by openmine(m): 10:58am On Feb 26, 2019
kai see mentality!

just the same way a rich guy in naija once bragged that he was the first in Nigeria to acquire a BlackBerry Porsche phone for a whooping #450k!

Today I don't think that phone is up to 30k or even in the market right now!

Place no value on liabilities....the euphoria can never be sustained!
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Samsung S10+, The First Person In Nigeria To Own The Phone by IMASTEX: 10:58am On Feb 26, 2019
Joshmodest:
What an achievement !!!!
Money sometimes can make people think in a myopic manner !
Seriously, what an achievement she's got

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Samsung S10+, The First Person In Nigeria To Own The Phone by ItrendNaija(m): 10:58am On Feb 26, 2019
Which one is game changer? Phone that you probably just use for your social media alone.
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Samsung S10+, The First Person In Nigeria To Own The Phone by Tolubory(m): 10:59am On Feb 26, 2019
Mrop:
Nigerian Billion daughter Florence Otedola Popularly known as Dj cuppy shownoff her new Samsung S10+ worth 700k she acquires recently.

She happily shared a video showing off the new phone. Guys this phone will be amazing, what do you think ?

Watch the Video of Happy djcuppy showing off the Phone HERE

Gist From Praizenews

Land Money
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Samsung S10+, The First Person In Nigeria To Own The Phone by Tomrock007(m): 10:59am On Feb 26, 2019
freemanbubble:

The truth is that when you have money at a particular point in time you can think wierd and buy things without reasoning.

And moreover this are quality phones
Not those crappy infinix, tecno, Gionee, itel, Huawei,
did you just mention Huawei.. ya kidding right

3 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Samsung S10+, The First Person In Nigeria To Own The Phone by senatoradeolaa: 11:01am On Feb 26, 2019
Need vs want ���
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Samsung S10+, The First Person In Nigeria To Own The Phone by sweetTai(m): 11:04am On Feb 26, 2019
This girl and her likes are what we need to humble in Nigerian society. A spoilt brat making noise off her father ill gotten-public finds. Otedola built his wealth on the back of corruption.
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Samsung S10+, The First Person In Nigeria To Own The Phone by lagdmark(m): 11:04am On Feb 26, 2019
Mrop:
Nigerian Billion daughter Florence Otedola Popularly known as Dj cuppy shownoff her new Samsung S10+ worth 700k she acquires recently.

She happily shared a video showing off the new phone. Guys this phone will be amazing, what do you think ?

Watch the Video of Happy djcuppy showing off the Phone HERE

Gist From Praizenews

Great achievement , you deserve a Nobel prize .
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Samsung S10+, The First Person In Nigeria To Own The Phone by sweetTai(m): 11:04am On Feb 26, 2019
This girl and her likes are who we need to humble in Nigerian society. A spoilt brat making noise off her father ill gotten-public finds. Otedola built his wealth on the back of corruption.
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Samsung S10+, The First Person In Nigeria To Own The Phone by iSpread(m): 11:09am On Feb 26, 2019
FruitCakes:
phone 700k? so what if it gets stolen 700k is gone waawu
Is it your money?
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Samsung S10+, The First Person In Nigeria To Own The Phone by Zombicmodz: 11:09am On Feb 26, 2019
this 26 years old girl needs a husband

Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Samsung S10+, The First Person In Nigeria To Own The Phone by 9ja083: 11:10am On Feb 26, 2019
Lol. Is that not something that I used 30yrs ago?
The most important thing is that I can browse with my phone, I receive call with it and a whole a lot.
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Samsung S10+, The First Person In Nigeria To Own The Phone by TheManOfTheYear: 11:11am On Feb 26, 2019
FruitCakes:
You don't have to promise, my goal in life is worth more than a phone
WORD!
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Samsung S10+, The First Person In Nigeria To Own The Phone by Nobody: 11:12am On Feb 26, 2019
freemanbubble:

The truth is that when you have money at a particular point in time you can think wierd and buy things without reasoning.

And moreover this are quality phones
Not those crappy infinix, tecno, Gionee, itel, Huawei
angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

fixed

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Samsung S10+, The First Person In Nigeria To Own The Phone by mapist(m): 11:15am On Feb 26, 2019
tsinzu:
Petty mind

VERY PETTY MIND and this underscores the kind of followership we have in the country which in turn dictates the type of leadership prevalent in today's Nigeria. Sad. sad
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Samsung S10+, The First Person In Nigeria To Own The Phone by Fash20: 11:16am On Feb 26, 2019
Can someone give her an award for owning samsung s10
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Samsung S10+, The First Person In Nigeria To Own The Phone by Nobody: 11:24am On Feb 26, 2019
illitrate:
yeye girl, When I don buy sumsang s11+ since last 4 month
my own has 2 battery, 4 simcard, torch, radio, tv and fridge.

If air plane pass it will show 1 missed call. Tell me which one is superior?
grin
illitrate:
yeye girl, When I don buy sumsang s11+ since last 4 month
my own has 2 battery, 4 simcard, torch, radio, tv and fridge.

If air plane pass it will show 1 missed call. Tell me which one is superior?
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Samsung S10+, The First Person In Nigeria To Own The Phone by CertifiedGee(m): 11:29am On Feb 26, 2019
Give me

Givenchy niiii[color=#006600][/color]
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Samsung S10+, The First Person In Nigeria To Own The Phone by Bianda24: 11:29am On Feb 26, 2019
Simpleton, omo baba olowo. Thumbs up.....
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Samsung S10+, The First Person In Nigeria To Own The Phone by austin4real(m): 11:38am On Feb 26, 2019
She kuku no get problem, Cuppy enjoy your life jaare, haters would definitely hate... (Not that I like you oooo, but at one point we all gotta just face our own life) like I said Cuppy you no get problem, enjoy your life, and show off to over 80 million Nigerian youths that you stand out...
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Samsung S10+, The First Person In Nigeria To Own The Phone by BillgatesMaigad(m): 11:43am On Feb 26, 2019
Buhari should seize all oil blocks given to individuals in this country
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Samsung S10+, The First Person In Nigeria To Own The Phone by chuckjonesbaba(m): 11:48am On Feb 26, 2019
Joshmodest:
What an achievement !!!!
Money sometimes can make people think in a myopic manner !

My brother no blame am ooo. I blame my papa dem.
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Samsung S10+, The First Person In Nigeria To Own The Phone by permit(m): 11:48am On Feb 26, 2019
Bungalow:
The fact that she’s the first person to show it off does not mean she’s the first person to own it in Nigeria .
Think !!
Think !!
oga where is your own undecided undecided jealousy
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Samsung S10+, The First Person In Nigeria To Own The Phone by Gbagbuo247: 11:54am On Feb 26, 2019
I hope she records Good music with it. undecided
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Samsung S10+, The First Person In Nigeria To Own The Phone by Loftyboy: 11:56am On Feb 26, 2019
what happened to the iPhone she was using before? wasting money like.........
then some fools will come here to us that this one too is rigging and start blaming APC or buhari�����
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Samsung S10+, The First Person In Nigeria To Own The Phone by Evangkatsoulis: 11:56am On Feb 26, 2019
rocoh:
God I thank you for my life o. If all you have is money, you are very poor indeed.I hope she grows beyond this.

What other metric do we use measure wealth? I hope your idea of being rich isn't HAVING JESUS?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Omotola's Daughter, Meraiah Graduates From Secondary School (photo) / Paul Okoye Reacts To Super Eagles Loss To Argentina / Linda Ikeji Shares No Makeup Photo, Rocks Massive Cleavage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.