Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,927 members, 7,886,524 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 11:27 AM

DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Samsung S10+, The First Person In Nigeria To Own The Phone - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Samsung S10+, The First Person In Nigeria To Own The Phone (67007 Views)

DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Customized Range Rover Sports (PHOTO) / Dj Cuppy Flaunts Car, Wows In Lovely Ankara Outfits (photos) / DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Mercedes-Benz SLR Mclaren Worth 25 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Samsung S10+, The First Person In Nigeria To Own The Phone by Nobody: 11:57am On Feb 26, 2019
freemanbubble:

The truth is that when you have money at a particular point in time you can think wierd and buy things without reasoning.

And moreover this are quality phones
Not those crappy infinix, tecno, Gionee, itel, Huawei,
mogbe huawei is crappy. This one know nothing about phone. Abeg do more on research these phones huawei nova 3i, huawei p20 pro, huawei mate 10 and huawei mate 20 pro. Mate 20 pro worth more than samsung s10plus

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Samsung S10+, The First Person In Nigeria To Own The Phone by tabisegroup(m): 12:09pm On Feb 26, 2019
U mean ur d first to own a Samsung factory in Nigeria? undecided
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Samsung S10+, The First Person In Nigeria To Own The Phone by jaxxy(m): 12:13pm On Feb 26, 2019
I’m a Samsung fan bt i don’t just like the design, I do like the specs tho.
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Samsung S10+, The First Person In Nigeria To Own The Phone by Bluffly: 12:13pm On Feb 26, 2019
Mrop:
Nigerian Billion daughter Florence Otedola Popularly known as Dj cuppy shownoff her new Samsung S10+ worth 700k she acquires recently.

She happily shared a video showing off the new phone. Guys this phone will be amazing, what do you think ?

Watch the Video of Happy djcuppy showing off the Phone HERE

Gist From Praizenews

Dumb. Those that made it aren't competing about first to have it. Go and make yours and compete at the global stage and stop being a first class to consume everything. Your former phone don spoil
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Samsung S10+, The First Person In Nigeria To Own The Phone by freemanbubble: 12:17pm On Feb 26, 2019
Whizkidjay7:

mogbe huawei is crappy. This one know nothing about phone. Abeg do more on research these phones huawei nova 3i, huawei p20 pro, huawei mate 10 and huawei mate 20 pro. Mate 20 pro worth more than samsung s10plus

Don't doesn't change the fact that Huawei is a crap phone
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Samsung S10+, The First Person In Nigeria To Own The Phone by egopersonified(f): 12:18pm On Feb 26, 2019
This is not showing off, this is an advert and she was paid for it.
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Samsung S10+, The First Person In Nigeria To Own The Phone by TigerTears(m): 12:24pm On Feb 26, 2019
freemanbubble:

The truth is that when you have money at a particular point in time you can think wierd and buy things without reasoning.

Oga did you just mention huawei? Are you in your senses at all? Oga goan check google for the top best smartphones for 2019 before u come here dey spew trash, mate 20 pro was first on the list and if u no know huawei mate x foldable phone beat the Samsung fold wey dem newly do

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Samsung S10+, The First Person In Nigeria To Own The Phone by HeedrizDepearl(m): 12:25pm On Feb 26, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:

Bloggers and lies, galaxy S10 or even S10 + is about 360- 390k and not 700k!!!

I was gonna say this... unreliable reportage.
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Samsung S10+, The First Person In Nigeria To Own The Phone by Kentuforchrist(m): 12:25pm On Feb 26, 2019
FruitCakes:
You don't have to promise, my goal in life is worth more than a phone
I like u nice reply
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Samsung S10+, The First Person In Nigeria To Own The Phone by Nobody: 12:25pm On Feb 26, 2019
Human being and shallowness.
Buying things you don't need to impress people you don't like. Just like someone claiming to have a bathroom slippers worth #7000, in the name of bragging.

If you can set you priorities right and stop comparing, you may end up no being as poor as you think.
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Samsung S10+, The First Person In Nigeria To Own The Phone by TigerTears(m): 12:28pm On Feb 26, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:

Oga goan check price before you come here spewing trash, how much con be S9+. Better dey use google if u no know something
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Samsung S10+, The First Person In Nigeria To Own The Phone by princfred(m): 12:30pm On Feb 26, 2019
My cru cru.......

Who you and your S10 +++ epp?
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Samsung S10+, The First Person In Nigeria To Own The Phone by gbishman: 12:30pm On Feb 26, 2019
Pls people take it easy on the girl, she is still child
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Samsung S10+, The First Person In Nigeria To Own The Phone by Saao(m): 12:31pm On Feb 26, 2019
Oh poor girl. Your mates are manufacturing same
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Samsung S10+, The First Person In Nigeria To Own The Phone by frankoben(m): 12:33pm On Feb 26, 2019
Shame...is that ur priority?
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Samsung S10+, The First Person In Nigeria To Own The Phone by FruitCakes(f): 12:36pm On Feb 26, 2019
[quote author=Kentuforchrist post=76143611]I like u nice reply[/quot

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Samsung S10+, The First Person In Nigeria To Own The Phone by Agugbadin: 12:37pm On Feb 26, 2019
freemanbubble:

You have to pay Nairaland for Samsung advert you placed on this platform
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Samsung S10+, The First Person In Nigeria To Own The Phone by logan2(m): 12:37pm On Feb 26, 2019
Bungalow:
The fact that she’s the first person to show it off does not mean she’s the first person to own it in Nigeria .
Think !!
Think !!
eric okafor 4days ago saw one with him
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Samsung S10+, The First Person In Nigeria To Own The Phone by TigerTears(m): 12:41pm On Feb 26, 2019
logan2:
eric okafor 4days ago saw one with him

Yes, the day the phone arrived the guy don get am for hand, so why she con dey make noise laidis

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Samsung S10+, The First Person In Nigeria To Own The Phone by Martinez39(m): 12:43pm On Feb 26, 2019
700k?

Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Samsung S10+, The First Person In Nigeria To Own The Phone by GiZcorp: 12:54pm On Feb 26, 2019
Mrop:
Nigerian Billion daughter Florence Otedola Popularly known as Dj cuppy shownoff her new Samsung S10+ worth 700k she acquires recently.

She happily shared a video showing off the new phone. Guys this phone will be amazing, what do you think ?

Watch the Video of Happy djcuppy showing off the Phone HERE

Gist From Praizenews

Nonsense fool. Phone that 90% of its uses I'm sure shes not aware of. Say your own domt mind mine
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Samsung S10+, The First Person In Nigeria To Own The Phone by DICKtator: 1:13pm On Feb 26, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:

But why would you think it is a lie?
Supposed it was custom-built for her?
Remember it doesn't come in that colour she is holding except that is àn otterbox in it. I am just saying, you never can tell.

grin grin grin grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Samsung S10+, The First Person In Nigeria To Own The Phone by shigoslim(m): 1:20pm On Feb 26, 2019
Lol make she they there .
Check my own with screen shots
Galaxy s10+
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Samsung S10+, The First Person In Nigeria To Own The Phone by LINTUNE(m): 1:29pm On Feb 26, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:

go check the price again.. It's over 650k ok
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Samsung S10+, The First Person In Nigeria To Own The Phone by Awaja(m): 1:30pm On Feb 26, 2019
First 2019 achievements.
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Samsung S10+, The First Person In Nigeria To Own The Phone by Billyanger(m): 1:50pm On Feb 26, 2019
I no be hater, but shes a dumdum with that post
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Samsung S10+, The First Person In Nigeria To Own The Phone by Martinez39(m): 1:59pm On Feb 26, 2019
FruitCakes:
Hehe i'm pretty certain you can't afford it either ma
You didn't have to respond to him. Many people buy expensive phones with many functions that they don't need just to show of. Beyond social media, calls and messages, videos and storage, what else does the average Nigerian need? You will see someone with a phone that have stylus still taking down someone's phone number with pen and paper. Who is deceiving who? grin

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Samsung S10+, The First Person In Nigeria To Own The Phone by koyeni(m): 2:00pm On Feb 26, 2019
Ok

Check my siggy
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Samsung S10+, The First Person In Nigeria To Own The Phone by Nobody: 2:03pm On Feb 26, 2019
OK.
But you did not manufacture it.
So I don't know how that's an achievement.
reasoning like a monkey.
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Samsung S10+, The First Person In Nigeria To Own The Phone by Cashinvestment3: 2:10pm On Feb 26, 2019
See details below

Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Samsung S10+, The First Person In Nigeria To Own The Phone by bryan360: 2:12pm On Feb 26, 2019
TigerTears:

Oga goan check price before you come here spewing trash, how much con be S9+. Better dey use google if u no know something
bros..the S10+ is $1,000 before tax..what are yu saying?S10 is $899..do research properly ..its the 1tb version of the S10+ thats $1,599

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Everything Bollywood / Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? / Bobrisky Wears Thong Bikini (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.