Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,146 members, 7,845,795 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

d - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / d (3470 Views)

Should I Accommodate A Distressed Married Woman In My House? / Another 26 Year Old Nigerian Man Weds A 63 Years Old American Woman In Warri!! / ss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

d by MOBO444(f): 6:42pm On Aug 28, 2010
ssss
Re: d by MOBO444(f): 6:48pm On Aug 28, 2010
dd
Re: d by InkedNerd(f): 6:58pm On Aug 28, 2010
^^^ lmao lmao lmao
Re: d by thweraja10: 7:02pm On Aug 28, 2010
Na wao Im trying to convince my self that its real, though sounds like a nollywood tale.

But if its true eya sorry ooooo
Re: d by domorehill: 7:28pm On Aug 28, 2010
How do we get to see the diary, you can scan and attach.
Re: d by Nobody: 7:45pm On Aug 28, 2010
It will not be easy to go back to Niger,even for Niger those one over there are fighting for what they can also get.They are not always content,always looking for senator.
Re: d by Nobody: 7:49pm On Aug 28, 2010
Hmmmmm.MOBO, u're simply gettin out of hand.I wonder what u stand 2 gain in all this stupidity threads that u create all around your black sisters.Come on boi,u need 2 grow up.
Re: d by arsenesholer(m): 7:53pm On Aug 28, 2010
MOBO444:

It is 7.30 am here in Peckham, London, the noise of the buses wake me up close to Warwick garden where I live, I slept late last night as usual and held the pillow all night long, I miss the hands of a black brother, I wish I could get one to love me for me, I wish I had taken my chances 8 years ago, it probably too late for me now, no black brother will look at me twice, my own is finished, but then I am not alone, so many Nigeria black sister here in the UK are also in the same hopeless and empty situation, I take solace in that.

All I get to treasure now is when I could gather enough cash to pay any of the Jamaica lads to sleep with me (£70 a night) and they so damn expensive and come too soon (missing the Nigerian male, so strong and big down there), gone are the days when I used to get men to spend their salary for me and take me shopping and I make them suffer, then only the lucky or smart once get to bed me, but that was long ago in Lagos anyway, we now in London, a new world and very few men, getting fewer by the day, my chances are limited, I have to now pay for sex with men, welcome to London the land were everything happen.

Here in London when a guy ask you out, you and him will both pay for the meal after eating in any of the numerous fast food outlet, the white guys don’t even look at us black ladies, most of them are bisexual anyway, they don’t have time for negro girls, the few straight white guys prefer them white ladies as partner , the black brother also chase the white girls, I feel so lazy to even take my bath, I have tried twice to buy a husband from Nigeria but was duped twice, no more will I try it, cold shiver runs through me as I remember how much I lost, £6,500 went into that husband search in Lagos and Edo state, I look in the mirror and see the grey hair, I should never have listen to my pastor in church in old Kent road in Peckham, he said wait for your time and for MR right, but he has since divorced twice and married twice.

I cry when I remember the last black Nigeria brother I lured into my apartment 2 weeks ago, he had a nice body when I took off his cloths, he was just 21, but he ran out when he saw my grey hair and has refused to pick my calls since, life is very lonely for Nigeria black women in London, I remember the legend Bob Marley song No woman no cry and I cry some more, I need something inside me now, right now, anything to make me feel like a woman, I reached for my DVD remote control as usual, it is not a man, but it will do for now till I can afford a vibrator, my names are Olufolake Ngozika Juliet Odeh, I live in London and this is the sad story of majority of Nigeria women here in England, perhaps the story of 18 out of every 20 Nigeria women in England and Europe.

I SWEAR I LOVE THIS GUY. . .CRACKS ME UP ERRYTYME. . .CRAZY MOFO
Re: d by mutter(f): 7:57pm On Aug 28, 2010
I laughed too but it is quite sad.
Re: d by arsenesholer(m): 8:02pm On Aug 28, 2010
mutter:

I laughed too but it is quite sad.
quite sad? ? ? Dnt tell me u believe this crap? MOFO IS CRAZY ERRYBODY KNOWS. . .
Re: d by InkedNerd(f): 8:06pm On Aug 28, 2010
domorehill:

He'll just scribble something on some paper and say he found it grin
Re: d by adagz01(m): 8:32pm On Aug 28, 2010
@mobo444,if thats true then i pity them.
Re: d by Drfinn: 9:27pm On Aug 28, 2010
MOBO,is a very creative guy,wether its true/false, its just makes 1 laugh and reflects, d consequences of a losted opportunity!!
Re: d by Omolola1(f): 9:28pm On Aug 28, 2010
mschew~
Re: d by 808: 11:35pm On Aug 28, 2010
what is mschew
Re: d by maedan(f): 12:10am On Aug 29, 2010
Dr finn:

MOBO,is a very creative guy,wether its true/false, its just makes 1 laugh and reflects, d consequences of a losted opportunity!!

wow!!!
Re: d by Histripe(m): 12:23am On Aug 29, 2010
Mobo is a Liar, Old kent road is old kent road & Peckham is Peckham. Are u a confused human being? Stop messing around man!
Re: d by Tinksh(f): 2:52am On Aug 29, 2010
Lovin this guy!!!! Hehehe!! Cant wait for the next installment! Better than t.v!!! grin grin
Re: d by saintneo(m): 3:30am On Aug 29, 2010
but this is nearly the truth for most naija ladies
Re: d by Handsomeemmy(m): 4:52am On Aug 29, 2010
Thou the story may not be true, but there are lessons to be learnt from it. Make good use of your opportunity when its come calling.
Re: d by MetalGong4: 7:17am On Aug 29, 2010
Again, MOBO44 makes my day . . . . .
Re: d by JesusloveU: 7:55am On Aug 29, 2010
shocked
Re: d by lanre88(m): 10:33am On Aug 29, 2010
, are you kidding me so this is how ladies over there are desperate. You see when i was in this same place in UK (peck ham) 2008 being my first time in the UK though ladies don't look at guys maybe due to pride or something. I actually didnt get to hook up with any lady till i left for 9ja thinking ladies over there are beyond what i could move closer to. I must confess there are beautiful ladies over there with fresh skin and are just the type of guys i would like to go out with but they just wont give me face let alone for me to say Hi. Maybe when i get back to the Uk am gonna be forward a bit since someone in peckham can have this in her diary. I can't wait to renew my visa and get back there,
Re: d by obiksam(m): 11:20am On Aug 29, 2010
domorehill:

Thank you my bro. you ask a nice question here.
Re: d by ebeeere(f): 11:50am On Aug 29, 2010
Teheheheheheheheheheeeeeeeeee. grin grin
MOBO444. You are a clown full of constipated shit. angry angry Why do u hate Nigerian women so much. I think it stems from insecurity and inferiority. You have never said anything sensible before. I pity your girlfriend even though she is an Afghanistan.(that is, if anyone can stand ur sorry personality) Rubbish! embarassed embarassed I'm embarrassed on your behalf!
Re: d by 808: 4:45pm On Aug 29, 2010
source please.
Re: d by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 29, 2010
I know a Nigerian lady that is going through something very similar to that diary as we speak. Seriously, some of you people over here think it is very easy to get a husband in some of those places.
Re: d by ekebaba(m): 6:04pm On Aug 29, 2010
Tell her or them to link me up, plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
Re: d by Nobody: 10:34am On Aug 30, 2010
U Bad shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: d by MOBO444(f): 3:19pm On Aug 30, 2010
dd
Re: d by tkb417(m): 4:04pm On Aug 30, 2010
Dr finn:

lost opportunity u crayfish
Re: d by yme1(f): 5:27pm On Aug 30, 2010
tkb417:

lost opportunity u crayfish
Lmao grin grin grin grin grin my ribs!!! grin grin

Dr finn:

abeg spoken the grammer we understand cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? / A Thread For Jilted Lovers / What Intimidates You In An Opposite Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.