Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,508 members, 7,944,487 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 05:21 PM

d - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / d (3495 Views)

Should I Accommodate A Distressed Married Woman In My House? / Another 26 Year Old Nigerian Man Weds A 63 Years Old American Woman In Warri!! / ss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: d by madlady(f): 5:42pm On Aug 30, 2010
*dhtml :

I know a Nigerian lady that is going through something very similar to that diary as we speak. Seriously, some of you people over here think it is very easy to get a husband in some of those places.

Oh  gosh is that you.  wink

Do you really ------ these tales by moonlight.

What Nigerian lady would ever pay a Jamaican guy £70 for s-x,I should now I'm Jamaican and I live in South London,never heard such hogwash. It's not even funny.
Re: d by Chongaiman: 6:24pm On Aug 30, 2010
Poster,
Of course this is a work of fiction. Quite hilarious as usual. Your first reply to your post could be considered a killjoy because your trademarks are all over the 'diary' such as:
-Nigerian black sister
-Black brother
-DVD remote control - You should have considered using men's shoe (left leg). It would have been more hilarious.
Re: d by MOBO444(f): 7:16pm On Aug 30, 2010
dd
Re: d by Chongaiman: 8:28pm On Aug 30, 2010
^^^
Hehehe grin
You do entertain me so I consider it compliment if I seem funny to you.
I must be grateful that this forum is for Nigerians and friends of Nigeria.
Re: d by kokoye(m): 8:57pm On Aug 30, 2010
lanre88:

, are you kidding me so this is how ladies over there are desperate. You see when i was in this same place in UK (peck ham) 2008 being my first time in the UK though ladies don't look at guys maybe due to pride or something. I actually didnt get to hook up with any lady till i left for 9ja thinking ladies over there are beyond what i could move closer to. I must confess there are beautiful ladies over there with fresh skin and are just the type of guys i would like to go out with but they just wont give me face let alone for me to say Hi. Maybe when i get back to the Uk am gonna be forward a bit since someone in peckham can have this in her diary. I can't wait to renew my visa and get back there,

Idiot.

He fell for the tales by moonlight.

And can you guys not realise this is fiction and nothing else? stop trying to prove him wrong! grin

Mobo, I dey enjoy ur stories ojare . . keep 'em coming.
Re: d by 677ano(m): 10:48am On Aug 31, 2010
Believe it or not this is the sad reality here in the UK. The poster has summed up the Nigerian sisters here.
Re: d by maedan(f): 1:55pm On Aug 31, 2010
Erm, so when is the next instalment coming up??
Re: d by MrCorky: 2:02pm On Aug 31, 2010
True. Mobo speaks the truth, the whole truth and nada but the truth.

Nigerian chicks here in the UK are stress. We call them: long thing (no offence)
Re: d by Basildon1(m): 3:13pm On Aug 31, 2010
LOL grin grin
Re: d by Chongaiman: 6:24pm On Aug 31, 2010
Mr. Corky,
Dem don ban you?
Na wa o, I thought you were Mr Cork.
Abeg na wetin u do them?
Re: d by deniyor: 7:43pm On Aug 31, 2010
;d
Re: d by dynamictee: 7:52pm On Aug 31, 2010
hmmm,
Re: d by LAGOS1976: 8:16pm On Sep 04, 2010
who cares.
Re: d by drmoney: 11:46pm On Sep 04, 2010
CAN I AT LEAST BE THE TV REMOTE, PLEEEEEEEEASE!
I'M SO LOVING THIS.
WHEN ARE YOU RELEASING PART 2?[color=#990000][/color]
Re: d by Kelvinj(m): 12:29am On Sep 05, 2010
لوادتملا يف قباطلا laffing
يترخؤم جراخ
Re: d by Nobody: 10:35pm On Sep 05, 2010
When some young handsome professionals try to help our naija ladies here in London, the scrutiny and interrogations from these ladies no dey end. That is why we call dem "long thing".

Caribbean, and eastern european women no dey give us too much conditions so thats why many naija boys ignore naija girls in london. Also, dat church wey dem dey attend no dey help matters too.

I may still help those who have learned and want to change.
Re: d by chic2pimp(m): 9:09pm On Oct 03, 2010
@ Dir Fin

Why you dey blow bullet for hia now? "Losted opportunity" ke

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? / Ladies! Get In Here! / How To Seduce A Man And Make Him Spend His Last Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.