Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,803 members, 7,938,395 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 03:00 AM

Help Me With Paypal Payment - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help Me With Paypal Payment (1449 Views)

Stopped. / How To Open Paypal And Shop With Paypal Account Using Firstbank Nigeria / Paypal Payment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me With Paypal Payment by Polybag: 7:52am On Aug 30, 2010
hi there,i have a domain name that i registered when i was in uk nearly almost a year now, and it gonna expire in a few days. However, i need paypal to use to renew the domain before the name would expire. My paypal would clearly not work in nigeria anymore and has been closed down when i tired accessing it from Lagos. What do you suggest that i do, i need advice urgently. undecided
Re: Help Me With Paypal Payment by abbey621(m): 1:14am On Sep 01, 2010
you can contact me on yahoo messenger magic.hands7@yahoo.com
Re: Help Me With Paypal Payment by abbey621(m): 6:20pm On Sep 01, 2010
beware of scammers, they will open the account for you alright but your account will be disabled as soon as paypal audits their system, don't fall prey, beware!!!
Re: Help Me With Paypal Payment by naijacutee(f): 9:00pm On Sep 01, 2010
If you still want your domain name, I can re-activate it for you with my Paypal account as I'm in the UK. You can send me an e-mail (address in profile).
Re: Help Me With Paypal Payment by stagger: 10:40pm On Sep 01, 2010
naijacutee:

If you still want your domain name, I can re-activate it for you with my Paypal account as I'm in the UK. You can send me an e-mail (address in profile).
Hi. I'll like to send you an email with regards to an issue about Paypal usage. Please check your mail later and tell me your thoughts.
Re: Help Me With Paypal Payment by Moji1985: 9:37am On Sep 06, 2010
Hello everyone,
I would like to post this e-currency exchanger site: http://omaviespay. com. Pls do not transact any business with the site. I wanted to pay a web desiger in India with a paypal. I called the phone number on the site and they sent their GTB account Name and Number to me:
ACCOUNT NAME: AKPAEVA OMAMEZI
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 4113069581590

After paying N21,600 to the account, they diverted their 2 phone numbers: 08076950004 and 0702623873.

They are using the site to scam people online.

Members beware of this site: http://omaviespay. com
Re: Help Me With Paypal Payment by thankyou20: 12:41am On Sep 07, 2010
dont allow anybody sell any information on how to have a verified paypal account. Go now to http://www.verifypaypal.tk/ and get your information.
Re: Help Me With Paypal Payment by NARIS(m): 10:53am On Sep 07, 2010
email me on talk2eckman@yahoo.com for a free e-book on how to open paypal account
Re: Help Me With Paypal Payment by kokud: 5:12pm On Oct 10, 2010
dont be decieved guys verifying, funding and using your paypal in Nigeria is no small deal. i've been defrauded once and my account is still unverified till date. but i have cash inside so i make small purchases, this guys help me fund it sha www.paytransaction.com you can check them out. they will most certainly help u out.
Re: Help Me With Paypal Payment by sheffyston: 4:10pm On Oct 11, 2010
if you want to verify your paypal you can mail me on sherffad@yahoo.com or text on 2348064133930.
you can not verify with your bank acct here in nigeria also you can not use your atm card here.
don't let any one decieve you.also if you want to withdraw or credit your paypal you can also send me your mail or call.
good luck to everyone out there.
Re: Help Me With Paypal Payment by tefund(m): 1:06pm On Oct 13, 2010
We run a a paypal payment service for those who do not own a paypal account or are not allowed to own a a paypal account.check us out today. www.finexo.in
Re: Help Me With Paypal Payment by VictorN(m): 4:41pm On Oct 15, 2010
Quite a respond, this is very wonderful, love it here,
Re: Help Me With Paypal Payment by nkef: 1:33pm On Oct 20, 2010
I'm sure these guys can be of help to you
http://www.nigeriagoldexchange.com
They can fund your PayPal account at N190 for $1
You can have a live chat with their admin., or can even give them a call
Re: Help Me With Paypal Payment by maclatunji: 4:39pm On Oct 20, 2010
Hello, I need someone to convert my PayBox dollars to Naira. My terms are simple N30,000 for $300 on PayBox. No scams, contact me on olatuson@gmail.com
Re: Help Me With Paypal Payment by saintfabank(m): 3:02pm On Oct 22, 2010
Hello, I have a verified paypal account, and can help with your payments for as long as they are authentic. I have my details on www.saintfabank.com. Can also be reached on 08033514218. Shalom
Re: Help Me With Paypal Payment by feflo: 8:29am On Oct 27, 2010
Doing business on the internet should never be a problem to anyone anymore.
I now offer my verified paypal account for anyone to use.
Send Money
Receive Money
Pay Chinese Merchants
Buy Ebooks etc

I also sell paypal for N175, this is about the cheapest you can get anywhere in Nigeria

Contact me on 08023662352 for further details
Re: Help Me With Paypal Payment by kingwills(m): 7:53pm On Nov 01, 2010
nkef:

I'm sure these guys can be of help to you
http://www.nigeriagoldexchange.com
They can fund your PayPal account at N190 for $1
You can have a live chat with their admin., or can even give them a call

This site is good, i have use it myself.
Re: Help Me With Paypal Payment by CarlosVent(m): 10:34am On Nov 08, 2010
to use pp is very hard but we can help you on that and as well do any payment help for you. paypal discovers many illegal users through cookie tracking.

more of this and many more will be know if you contact us.
Re: Help Me With Paypal Payment by ttmasta: 2:07pm On Nov 18, 2010
Paypal shakara for Nigerians too much. Haba, wetin we do them? Nigeria is not the only country with Scam artists OK!

Anyway, check this out: http://eCa.sh/forgetpaypal

Verify with your GSM Number! Shikena.

(1) (Reply)

Becoming A Major Breverage Dealer In Nigeria / Medical Ngos In Nigeria / Buy What You Want In The US And Ship To Naija. US-based And Paypal Verified

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.