Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,112 members, 7,880,453 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:33 PM

I Would Have Been Surprised If Atiku Had Won – Falana - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Would Have Been Surprised If Atiku Had Won – Falana (46464 Views)

If Obi Had Won Nigeria Muslims May Faced What Gaza Is Currently Facing - Omokri / 2019: Gbenga Daniel Predicts What Will Happen In Nigeria If Atiku Defeats Buhari / 2019: What If Atiku Wins And Buhari Fails To Concede? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Would Have Been Surprised If Atiku Had Won – Falana by iyiola75(m): 7:07am On Mar 02, 2019
he want to continue the enrichment of his friends pocket

1 Like

Re: I Would Have Been Surprised If Atiku Had Won – Falana by bionixs: 7:08am On Mar 02, 2019
focus7:
If not that pdp is corrupt how can they not have a better candidate to present for presidency beside questionable characters like Atiku and Saraki.
let me ask,is PDP a person,a living noun or what? Nigeria is finished. Falana,a man without honor,a chameleon. What has he said about ballot snatching and burning? What has he said about bullion vans in Bourdillon? is Tinubu's residence now a bank on eve of an election? Maybe he didn't get the wind of it. Where is Wole Soyinka? I learnt he travelled to the moon and has not heard of all that have been going on,he is deaf and dumb.When APC leaves Power,blind and shortsighted Nigerians will know that they have had the most corrupt government in the 21 century. For Falana,till tomorrow,he has always been searching for Job. I miss Gani and Fela. As for having case in the U.S. can our friends Tinubu and Elrufai travel to the U.S. now? Are they not loud chieftains of our great APC? Until we learn that for Nigeria to move forward ,we must shun tricks and embrace equity and justice no matter whose cow is gored. Buhari would have been my hero but because for him,every criminal turns a saint in APC and he allowed it,that is the height of corruption and hypocrisy. pdp is never good but Buhari has made me a sympathizer of those I should have disdained

1 Like

Re: I Would Have Been Surprised If Atiku Had Won – Falana by desiredhome: 7:12am On Mar 02, 2019
olujastro:
I would have been more surprised. The problem is that PDP chieftains and supporters are simply too dumb for my understanding. That's why PDP will keep getting defeated going forward.

My comment on the election sometime last year...

The PDP should just change their name, PDP now mean corruption and Nigerians are scared of it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Would Have Been Surprised If Atiku Had Won – Falana by sonature1: 7:12am On Mar 02, 2019
haywire07:
Atiku was never a better option. Pdp forced him on us .
They should have provided a candidate with a clean record but the party leaders were interested in ripping him of his money.

Kwakanso or Tambuwal stood a better chance but Atiku paid more money

Those ones are boys where Buhari is.
Buhari is a god in northern Nigeria.
Atiku was the best choice the PDP had.
The challenge with Atiku is that he has many baggage

2 Likes

Re: I Would Have Been Surprised If Atiku Had Won – Falana by sonature1: 7:15am On Mar 02, 2019
mynd1:
Igbos/southerners/ christian should be careful of what they post on social media. I heard from a reliable sources that tension is building up in some Northern states about the video posted earlier today by one Idi.ot.
God bless my president Elect

God bless APC

God bless Nigeria

That guy is not Igbo!
What's wrong with you people?!
Nobody can dictate to anyone who to or who not to give his money to.
Re: I Would Have Been Surprised If Atiku Had Won – Falana by desiredhome: 7:24am On Mar 02, 2019
bionixs:
let me ask,is PDP a person,a living noun or what? Nigeria is finished. Falana,a man without honor,a chameleon. What has he said about ballot snatching and burning? What has he said about bullion vans in Bourdillon? Maybe he didn't get the wind of it. Where is Wole Soyinka? I learnt he travelled to the moon and has not heard of all that have been going on,he is deaf and dumb.When APC leaves Power,blind and shortsighted Nigerians will know that they have had the most corrupt government in the 21 century. For Falana,till tomorrow,he has always been searching for Job. I miss Gani and Flea.3

It takes only a blind man not to see that the open corrupt practices in the PDP administration has reduced and the county is gradually coming back to life, not fake projects anymore/looting without control.
The government is still you and me not just the leaders as we are leaders in our own various ways.
It's good for people to use their conscience and build and not destroy, when you do your bit I do my bit then the county will be great.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Would Have Been Surprised If Atiku Had Won – Falana by murmee: 7:31am On Mar 02, 2019
deomelo:
Now, check this out.

Atiku won't congratulate the president or concede because according to him, the election was rigged against him, but guess his number one demand.

PMB should unfreeze of opposition politicians’ bank accounts,

Meaning his might is really not about the election of the massive beating he received at the polls, his anger and fight is really all about money and his crooked and corrupt friends.

This is the real Atiku
That means everything Obasanjo wrote and said about Atiku is correct!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Would Have Been Surprised If Atiku Had Won – Falana by Genset: 7:43am On Mar 02, 2019
frank41:
This Falana Femi of acclaimed SAN....I don't really understand him...He looks bamboozled and indecisive.I can't fathom what he wants Atiku or Buhari.
Today he is against Buhari administration, tomorrow he is for him.

That is how most Yoruba's are: indecisive and cowards...on minute they are with you, just turn your and they stab right on your back....

2 Likes

Re: I Would Have Been Surprised If Atiku Had Won – Falana by Pioneer123: 7:47am On Mar 02, 2019
[uote author=frank41 post=76265373]This Falana Femi of acclaimed SAN....I don't really understand him...He looks bamboozled and indecisive.I can't fathom what he wants Atiku or Buhari.
Today he is against Buhari administration, tomorrow he is for him.[/quote]What you see is a man of integrity, if President Buhari does wrong he speaks out and that's is how it's should be,now he has spoken again to tell you that there way a man with a past as ATIKU win a BUHARI in any election,Atikus past is hunting him simple.
Re: I Would Have Been Surprised If Atiku Had Won – Falana by Nobody: 7:51am On Mar 02, 2019
haywire07:
They should have provided a candidate with a clean record but the party leaders were interested in ripping him of his money.

THE PDP CHAIRMAN IS A DEVELOPER.IF YOU KNOW YOU KNOW.[i][/i]

1 Like

Re: I Would Have Been Surprised If Atiku Had Won – Falana by asamaigho(m): 7:56am On Mar 02, 2019
mynd1:
Igbos/southerners/ christian should be careful of what they post on social media. I heard from a reliable sources that tension is building up in some Northern states about the video posted earlier today by one Idi.ot.
God bless my president Elect

God bless APC

God bless Nigeria

inasmuch as detest the video,nobody should heat up policy unnecessarily, videos of herdsmen burning down churches and dancing with their choir robes are everywhere, a christain girl is being held hostage because she refused to deny her faith nobody in the south is calling for war.
so my guy once again nobody should heatup the polity because someone refused to dash a beggar money.
Re: I Would Have Been Surprised If Atiku Had Won – Falana by MacLovington(m): 7:56am On Mar 02, 2019
frank41:
This Falana Femi of acclaimed SAN....I don't really understand him...He looks bamboozled and indecisive.I can't fathom what he wants Atiku or Buhari.
Typical speaking from both sides of mouth. One of the problems of this country. No reliable leaders who champion a pro-people cause till the end. A thing Gani Fawehimi, Senior Advocate of the Masses, embodied but now completely missing.

Don't even get me started on Wole Soyinka.

1 Like

Re: I Would Have Been Surprised If Atiku Had Won – Falana by iamdapsyj(m): 7:56am On Mar 02, 2019
frank41:

Falana is not for or against anybody..... he simply just speak the truth.

1 Like

Re: I Would Have Been Surprised If Atiku Had Won – Falana by focus7: 7:57am On Mar 02, 2019
bionixs:
let me ask,is PDP a person,a living noun or what? Nigeria is finished. Falana,a man without honor,a chameleon. What has he said about ballot snatching and burning? What has he said about bullion vans in Bourdillon? is Tinubu's residence now a bank on eve of an election? Maybe he didn't get the wind of it. Where is Wole Soyinka? I learnt he travelled to the moon and has not heard of all that have been going on,he is deaf and dumb.When APC leaves Power,blind and shortsighted Nigerians will know that they have had the most corrupt government in the 21 century. For Falana,till tomorrow,he has always been searching for Job. I miss Gani and Fela. As for having case in the U.S. can our friends Tinubu and Elrufai travel to the U.S. now? Are they not loud chieftains of our great APC? Until we learn that for Nigeria to move forward ,we must shun tricks and embrace equity and justice no matter whose cow is gored. Buhari would have been my hero but because for him,every criminal turns a saint in APC and he allowed it,that is the height of corruption and hypocrisy. pdp is never good but Buhari has made me a sympathizer of those I should have disdained

Your sifia pain real

1 Like

Re: I Would Have Been Surprised If Atiku Had Won – Falana by murmee: 8:06am On Mar 02, 2019
ogundeleai:
Absolutely..... Atiku need to do 2 things urgently if not for him at present but for his future sake... One, discuss with Obasanjo, to recall "my watch" book from circulation and if such diplomacy fail charge him to court to compel him to withdraw and apologize for slander.. Until then, Atiku image will remain tainted in the eyes of public and by extention the future generations.. This is just advise
But Atiku has never said what Obasanjo wrote about him is false. Instead, he went to Obasanjo to apologise for his past misdemeanors.

Just recently, before the elections, Obasanjo said that although he has forgiven Atiku, he (Obasanjo) still STAND BY EVERYTHING he wrote in his book about Atiku. What was Atiku's response to that statement, NONE!

2 Likes

Re: I Would Have Been Surprised If Atiku Had Won – Falana by dochenaj: 8:06am On Mar 02, 2019
The only reason I would have been surprised at Atiku's victory was given Buhari's antecedents and propensity to rig the elections. A Buhari's loss would have been more noble than Jonathan's loss.
Re: I Would Have Been Surprised If Atiku Had Won – Falana by asamaigho(m): 8:13am On Mar 02, 2019
FukkaFuka:
grin
nnpc the tower of mass corruption forthe north and by the north.
giving nothing back to the nation,but milking the nation dry.

only sensible ones will know that selling this piece of shit will remove its uneasy burden from our resourses.
Re: I Would Have Been Surprised If Atiku Had Won – Falana by Tblesd: 8:29am On Mar 02, 2019
frank41:
The same thing my friend used to tell me. What u guys av to know is this. We are non partisan and we r going to tell u d truth. Buhari and ATIKU are both failures but Buhari being and incumbent and his popularity in the north as Mr integrity can't make ATIKU smell d seat. ATIKU has to fight for good name, Obasanjo has damaged him beyond repair

4 Likes

Re: I Would Have Been Surprised If Atiku Had Won – Falana by GrossPrice: 8:29am On Mar 02, 2019
LazyGold:
If PDP had presented a better candidate they could have won

Perhaps.
Re: I Would Have Been Surprised If Atiku Had Won – Falana by olajizz01(m): 8:42am On Mar 02, 2019
olujastro:
I would have been more surprised. The problem is that PDP chieftains and supporters are simply too dumb for my understanding. That's why PDP will keep getting defeated going forward.

My comment on the election sometime last year...

Man,your last year prediction was so accurate than those of yeye prophecies from our so called man of god.
Re: I Would Have Been Surprised If Atiku Had Won – Falana by mechanics(m): 8:44am On Mar 02, 2019
Don't mind him, those his supporters here should their faces in shame.
Re: I Would Have Been Surprised If Atiku Had Won – Falana by fortunejum: 8:44am On Mar 02, 2019
Who soever that wins no concern me. My own personal interest na the Minimum Wage. ���
Re: I Would Have Been Surprised If Atiku Had Won – Falana by ostopsmich(m): 8:45am On Mar 02, 2019
haywire07:

Who among those two you mentioned won his state? I bet you, the only candidate that can pull that fight against Buhari is Atiku, you can attest to that with the votes he got in the South West as against what Jobathans got in 2015,if it were to be kwankwaso, I'm 100% sure he wouldn't get 12% vote in SW
Re: I Would Have Been Surprised If Atiku Had Won – Falana by Vickthore: 8:50am On Mar 02, 2019
madridsta007:

Falana the APC lawyer. Shame, shame, shame on you.
If Atiku had no chance, why did APC deploy militaristic rigging resulting in the deaths of many?

APC has started governance by media and propaganda trial. Nigerians are in for a long, long haul.
It was PDP ( Wike) DT dd not deploy militaristic and hioliganistic rigging
Re: I Would Have Been Surprised If Atiku Had Won – Falana by Larrey(f): 8:50am On Mar 02, 2019
frank41:
I think to him,atiku was not the right option to defeat buhari.I don't think he's supporting both but still prefer buhari to atiku

1 Like

Re: I Would Have Been Surprised If Atiku Had Won – Falana by Vickthore: 8:53am On Mar 02, 2019
Deepthoughts:
By this statement falana has clearly displayed his bias n hatred for Atiku, whether Atiku was corrupt n buhari has integrity or whatever is not the issue here, Nigerians made there choice n the choice should be respected,if any of the parties felt agrieved they have the right to go to court n fight their case out,falana's views are not law,the major difference between falana n gani is that while Gani stood by his words falana often speah with both sides of his tongue.
Falana never said he was Gani. He is d most unbiased analyst v seen recently
Re: I Would Have Been Surprised If Atiku Had Won – Falana by IbukunSangotola(m): 8:57am On Mar 02, 2019
Why are the pdp mofos not saying this great lawyer is saying shit??
Lol
By this time last week i dey on queue with my Honorable Trophy and my PVC chilling to tesojue for baba for NEXT LEVEL!!!
Re: I Would Have Been Surprised If Atiku Had Won – Falana by frank41(m): 8:58am On Mar 02, 2019
Tblesd:
The same thing my friend used to tell me. What u guys av to know is this. We are non partisan and we r going to tell u d truth. Buhari and ATIKU are both failures but Buhari being and incumbent and his popularity in the north as Mr integrity can't make ATIKU smell d seat. ATIKU has to fight for good name, Obasanjo has damaged him beyond repair

I concur with you. Well spoken
Re: I Would Have Been Surprised If Atiku Had Won – Falana by formular2002(m): 9:01am On Mar 02, 2019
haywire07:

Please tell those complaining, this is exactly where it all went wrong. If elections are conducted again and again, Atiku CAN NEVER defeat BUHARI. For those that are from the North (or closer to the North). U will affirm that Buhari is like a demigod. People upNorth just love the man. If u think APC rigged the North, just check his perfirmances since 2003 and u will understand why Atiku can never defeat Buhari

1 Like

Re: I Would Have Been Surprised If Atiku Had Won – Falana by adekolaelect(m): 9:11am On Mar 02, 2019
frank41:
Everybody can't be like you. Truth talkers person will not have permanent Enemies or Friends. unlike you of one way direction .You supporting Atiku ,you supporting corruption,supporting violence ,supporting injustice. mind you just because you are supporting Atiku does not stop you to be honest and realistic or be a man of truth talker .

Re: I Would Have Been Surprised If Atiku Had Won – Falana by ledaman: 9:26am On Mar 02, 2019
haywire07:

That means the highest bidder got the slot.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG Increases Price Of Electricity Meters / Atiku Abubakar's Son, Aliyu Graduates From American University Of Nigeria (Pics) / Sanwo-olu Visits Scene Of Abule Ado Explosions, Orders Investigation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.