Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,741 members, 7,875,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:38 PM

I Would Have Been Surprised If Atiku Had Won – Falana - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Would Have Been Surprised If Atiku Had Won – Falana (46455 Views)

If Obi Had Won Nigeria Muslims May Faced What Gaza Is Currently Facing - Omokri / 2019: Gbenga Daniel Predicts What Will Happen In Nigeria If Atiku Defeats Buhari / 2019: What If Atiku Wins And Buhari Fails To Concede? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Would Have Been Surprised If Atiku Had Won – Falana by bastardmod: 9:27am On Mar 02, 2019
Re: I Would Have Been Surprised If Atiku Had Won – Falana by cicero(m): 9:28am On Mar 02, 2019
ostopsmich:

Who among those two you mentioned won his state? I bet you, the only candidate that can pull that fight against Buhari is Atiku, you can attest to that with the votes he got in the South West as against what Jobathans got in 2015,if it were to be kwankwaso, I'm 100% sure he wouldn't get 12% vote in SW

Iro, PDP fielded the wrong candidate, the presidency was theirs to lose and their lost it by their poor choice. Worst still, the guy started talking about selling off NNPC and enriching his friends. Buhari made it easy for them with his lapses
Re: I Would Have Been Surprised If Atiku Had Won – Falana by AudiA4: 9:32am On Mar 02, 2019
Comments removed
Re: I Would Have Been Surprised If Atiku Had Won – Falana by Dredgemaster(m): 9:39am On Mar 02, 2019
frank41:
This Falana Femi of acclaimed SAN....I don't really understand him...He looks bamboozled and indecisive.I can't fathom what he wants Atiku or Buhari.
Today he is against Buhari administration, tomorrow he is for him.
. You're so dumb, did you read where he says he is for buhari, he simply gave the reasons he thought atiku couldn't have won
Re: I Would Have Been Surprised If Atiku Had Won – Falana by AudiA4: 9:40am On Mar 02, 2019
>:One of the very few human rights lawyers around with integrity and who still have some elements of truth in them,not the likes of political prostitutes like the SAN from the EASTERN PART and EDO states who spillout nonsense due to compromise in political gratifications and tribal baised,we know the genuine and fake ones,
Re: I Would Have Been Surprised If Atiku Had Won – Falana by Dee60: 9:50am On Mar 02, 2019
haywire07:
Atiku was never a better option. Pdp forced him on us .
They should have provided a candidate with a clean record but the party leaders were interested in ripping him of his money.

Kwakanso or Tambuwal stood a better chance but Atiku paid more money

The most candid representation of what transpired. PDP lost the election the day (and the way) they conducted their primaries.

They told Nigerians they had repented but their primaries showed that was far from the truth.

Their attention was so much on the man's money that they forgot he could not in any way win northern votes, just as OBJ cannot win SW votes, even if you repeat the election 10 times.
Re: I Would Have Been Surprised If Atiku Had Won – Falana by LogicStatement: 9:58am On Mar 02, 2019
focus7:
If not that pdp is corrupt how can they not have a better candidate to present for presidency beside questionable characters like Atiku and Saraki.
Best quote that will last for the next 4years
Re: I Would Have Been Surprised If Atiku Had Won – Falana by ridbell01(m): 10:03am On Mar 02, 2019
frank41:
This Falana Femi of acclaimed SAN....I don't really understand him...He looks bamboozled and indecisive.I can't fathom what he wants Atiku or Buhari.
hes a Nigerian not a politician
Re: I Would Have Been Surprised If Atiku Had Won – Falana by damzy88: 10:04am On Mar 02, 2019
Friend01:

Even if they presented. Kwankwaso or Tambuwa they couldn't have withstood the super tanker himself .
I don't think there is any living northner nay, Nigerian who has more supporters than Buhari .
True smiley
Re: I Would Have Been Surprised If Atiku Had Won – Falana by damzy88: 10:19am On Mar 02, 2019
cicero:

Iro, PDP fielded the wrong candidate, the presidency was theirs to lose and their lost it by their poor choice. Worst still, the guy started talking about selling off NNPC and enriching his friends. Buhari made it easy for them with his lapses
Are you saying another candidate would have defeated Buhari? See, no Nigerian politician could have unseated him. He is a cult hero in the North. The earlier we accept that fact the better.

1 Like

Re: I Would Have Been Surprised If Atiku Had Won – Falana by Foodforthought: 10:42am On Mar 02, 2019
mynd1:
Igbos/southerners/ christian should be careful of what they post on social media. I heard from a reliable sources that tension is building up in some Northern states about the video posted earlier today by one Idi.ot.
God bless my president Elect

God bless APC

God bless Nigeria
I don't support that video at all, but tension is also building up in the South
Re: I Would Have Been Surprised If Atiku Had Won – Falana by madridsta007(m): 10:44am On Mar 02, 2019
Vickthore:

It was PDP ( Wike) DT dd not deploy militaristic and hioliganistic rigging

Everyone who deployed the military and rigged should face the law, Wike inclusive.
I care little about political figures or parties. They don't and cannot pay me.
Re: I Would Have Been Surprised If Atiku Had Won – Falana by galaxy2020(m): 10:50am On Mar 02, 2019
He's an Apc man, we are not surprised with his comment.
Re: I Would Have Been Surprised If Atiku Had Won – Falana by olujastro: 10:57am On Mar 02, 2019
olajizz01:
Man,your last year prediction was so accurate than those of yeye prophecies from our so called man of god.
Men of dollars, pounds, naira and kobo you mean. grin

Truth is, no pastor can see any election victory, but Nigerians are way too religious to understand that.
Analysis gives the closest expected outcome.

1 Like

Re: I Would Have Been Surprised If Atiku Had Won – Falana by Pascal181: 1:12pm On Mar 02, 2019
Trust a roruba man at ur own risk
Re: I Would Have Been Surprised If Atiku Had Won – Falana by Deepthoughts: 2:26pm On Mar 02, 2019
Vickthore:

Falana never said he was Gani. He is d most unbiased analyst v seen recently
Look falana thinks he is smart,one moment he is cunningly courting Apc when it doesn't favours him he tries to be independent,in an unsure situation he quickly jump on to the fence,such persons of fluid character n views are usually untrustworthy n not reliable at all.
Re: I Would Have Been Surprised If Atiku Had Won – Falana by Delivar(m): 2:30pm On Mar 02, 2019
haywire07:
Atiku was never a better option. Pdp forced him on us .
They should have provided a candidate with a clean record but the party leaders were interested in ripping him of his money.

Kwakanso or Tambuwal stood a better chance but Atiku paid more money
Bro to be honest, Buhari's margin of victory would have been higher if Kwankanso or Tambuwal were the flag bearers.
Re: I Would Have Been Surprised If Atiku Had Won – Falana by asobo: 5:30pm On Mar 02, 2019
B1ak3:

Why are you crying more than the bereaved? Did the northerners ask you to help them wail?
Sabinus
Stupid how you reason. If Atiku a northerner contested against Buhari at least you should know not all northerners are followers of pmb. I am a northerner u fool

1 Like

Re: I Would Have Been Surprised If Atiku Had Won – Falana by bionixs: 6:13pm On Mar 02, 2019
desiredhome:

It takes only a blind man not to see that the open corrupt practices in the PDP administration has reduced and the county is gradually coming back to life, not fake projects anymore/looting without control.
The government is still you and me not just the leaders as we are leaders in our own various ways.
It's good for people to use their conscience and build and not destroy, when you do your bit I do my bit then the county will be great.
I pity you. passing six is really not passing sense
Re: I Would Have Been Surprised If Atiku Had Won – Falana by mynd1(f): 6:34pm On Mar 02, 2019
Gandollar:
Go and wash your pant clean first before talking rubbish
Ur wretch generation will never afford my pants. ipod zombie.
Re: I Would Have Been Surprised If Atiku Had Won – Falana by KuwaiitiDinar: 8:54pm On Mar 02, 2019
frank41:

He is not for anybody, he is just saying the true positions of every situation , one more thing, you must not be on any sides for you to say that truth
Re: I Would Have Been Surprised If Atiku Had Won – Falana by desiredhome: 8:55pm On Mar 02, 2019
bionixs:

Keep quits and go get your brain back, majority of you hating Buhari just because your spiritual leader say so, where is your brain.
In Buhari's voice "I will be tough"
Re: I Would Have Been Surprised If Atiku Had Won – Falana by desiredhome: 8:56pm On Mar 02, 2019
bionixs:

Keep quit and go get your brain back, majority of you hating Buhari just because your spiritual leader say so, where is your brain?
In Buhari's voice "I will be tough in this next level"
Re: I Would Have Been Surprised If Atiku Had Won – Falana by BafanaBafana: 8:58pm On Mar 02, 2019
henry49:
why did't you tell Inec at the beginning!
Because Atiku didn't complain at the beginning
Re: I Would Have Been Surprised If Atiku Had Won – Falana by Gandollar(f): 9:09pm On Mar 02, 2019
mynd1:
Ur wretch generation will never afford my pants. ipod zombie.
Bambiala...
Re: I Would Have Been Surprised If Atiku Had Won – Falana by mynd1(f): 7:38am On Mar 03, 2019
Gandollar:
Bambiala...
Nyamiri Arne.
Re: I Would Have Been Surprised If Atiku Had Won – Falana by mynd1(f): 7:49am On Mar 03, 2019
asobo:
To hell with anybody who wants to foment trouble. So you think this is succession in the 70's were the Christians fought against the Igbo's abi. No Christian will allow anybody oppress or harass they Igbo's in the north. Hold your warning to yourself
Mr E warrior well done o. Na una type they hide under pillow but come online to brag. mtcheww.
Re: I Would Have Been Surprised If Atiku Had Won – Falana by bionixs: 9:39am On Mar 03, 2019
desiredhome:

Keep quit and go get your brain back, majority of you hating Buhari just because your spiritual leader say so, where is your brain?
In Buhari's voice "I will be tough in this next level"
I don't get the reason for your protest
Re: I Would Have Been Surprised If Atiku Had Won – Falana by asobo: 11:14am On Mar 03, 2019
mynd1:
Mr E warrior well done o. Na una type they hide under pillow but come online to brag. mtcheww.
Get lost, you don't know me and I don't know you either. Bitch
Re: I Would Have Been Surprised If Atiku Had Won – Falana by mynd1(f): 11:24am On Mar 03, 2019
asobo:
Get lost, you don't know me and I don't know you either. Bitch
Ur useless wretch mama is the bitch. Ass ho.le.
Re: I Would Have Been Surprised If Atiku Had Won – Falana by asobo: 11:41am On Mar 03, 2019
mynd1:
Ur useless wretch mama is the bitch. Ass ho.le.
Expect me soon LovePeddler

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obasanjo Visits Olu Of Warri At His Palace(photos) / Ben Murray-Bruce Celebrates Dickson's Victory (Photos) / Sanwo-olu Visits Scene Of Abule Ado Explosions, Orders Investigation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.