Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,404 members, 7,891,782 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 06:59 PM

Another Nigerian Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Girl Money For Voting Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Nigerian Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Girl Money For Voting Buhari (5358 Views)

George Moghalu: Igbos Didn’t Consider Implications Of Not Voting Buhari / Sani Shinkafi Ejects IDPs Living In His House For Voting Buhari / How A Northern Girl Want To Prevent Her Parents From Voting Buhari(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Nigerian Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Girl Money For Voting Buhari by Nobody: 9:20am On Mar 02, 2019
deomelo:
The fire Igbos are lighting go soon consume them, it's just a matter of time.

Hausa people got your number, just go and learn from our grandfathers.
Who told it is IPOB?

4 Likes

Re: Another Nigerian Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Girl Money For Voting Buhari by Maduawuchukwu(m): 9:21am On Mar 02, 2019
nedu666:
man speaks hausa, yet the thread turns to lgbo bashing. Oga operation silent treatment by lgbos have begun. No more responding to lgbo hate filled thread. Pls take note

Yeah man. I was thinking of doing same. Thanks bro

3 Likes

Re: Another Nigerian Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Girl Money For Voting Buhari by mightyhazel: 9:22am On Mar 02, 2019
deomelo:

lol,..this “alms embargo” is truly eating deep inside your mind hence the delirium. everybody including ur own fada will now start looking like ipob to you.

4 Likes

Re: Another Nigerian Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Girl Money For Voting Buhari by Crimecity: 9:24am On Mar 02, 2019
cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44
Re: Another Nigerian Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Girl Money For Voting Buhari by Manbiggs(m): 9:25am On Mar 02, 2019
zurich1010:

Yoruba muslim
Lol see mumu, I am actually igbo. Na people like una dey cause all this rubbish.
Re: Another Nigerian Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Girl Money For Voting Buhari by mightyhazel: 9:33am On Mar 02, 2019
nedu666:
man speaks hausa, yet the thread turns to lgbo bashing. Oga operation silent treatment by lgbos have begun. No more responding to lgbo hate filled thread. Pls take note
i just tire,..this “alms embargo“ is actually a unanimous national thingyy...,mostly practiced so far by hausas themselves like we saw in katsina and zamfara,..but trust these demonic yorroba online miscreants to always strive to spin narratives against igbos out of pure hatred and jealousy..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Nigerian Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Girl Money For Voting Buhari by Nobody: 9:37am On Mar 02, 2019
Donald95:

Back then in2015 when buhari thought he is brewing policies that will consume SE but at the end the whole country felt it and not long after, ndi Igbo started balling high. tongue
Name 5 of these policies that’s was targeted against Ibos.
Re: Another Nigerian Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Girl Money For Voting Buhari by alphaNomega: 9:43am On Mar 02, 2019
Vikky014:
Bc he is a beggar!!!even a hausa Alhaji bluntly told a beggar in katsina to meet baba buhari right in my presence yesterday when i went to market, A yoruba woman and her lecturer yoruba husband in my area vowed never to give alms to d beggars again

This is so cool.

1 Like

Re: Another Nigerian Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Girl Money For Voting Buhari by saaron(m): 9:52am On Mar 02, 2019
Giving money to these kind of beggers is another way of rewarding laziness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another Nigerian Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Girl Money For Voting Buhari by saaron(m): 9:59am On Mar 02, 2019
gentle136:
I detest d reelection of Buhari with passion.

Nigerians please and please do not let d children suffer for d sins of their parents for their are not d ones dat committed sin.

There is a big difference between helping those in genuine need and those who see begging as a profession.

2 Likes

Re: Another Nigerian Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Girl Money For Voting Buhari by obaaderemi: 10:01am On Mar 02, 2019
Why should the northerners see begging as a normal way of life? By giving them alms all the time, you are indulging their laziness and an abhorrence of family planning. Abeg,these people boast about how they rule and will always rule the rest of Nigeria. I see some Yoruba's foolishly saying we need to learn the art of politics from northerners and I ask: what does the north have to show for it? I wonder why the yorubas are taking sides in this matter. We must learn to keep our cool and think about how to bring real and lasting development to our region and its people. One Nigeria is an illusion but we can do a lot for our region and its people by focusing and stop dissipating our energy.

2 Likes

Re: Another Nigerian Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Girl Money For Voting Buhari by saaron(m): 10:15am On Mar 02, 2019
oilPUSSY:
This should be a big challenge to Buhari to lift his people out of poverty.
Oh, I forgot that Buhari is even benefiting from keeping them poor so that they can easily influence them with half plate of rice during electionering period like he recently did.

Welcome to the next level even when you are drowning..
oilPUSSY:
This should be a big challenge to Buhari to lift his people out of poverty.
Oh, I forgot that Buhari is even benefiting from keeping them poor so that they can easily influence them with half plate of rice during electionering period like he recently did.

Welcome to the next level even when you are drowning..
The abject poverty prevalent in the North is not by accident. It is a Curse for all the blood shed committed by their fore fathers in the past and present. Even if their Northern cabals emptied Nigeria's treasury to empower his almajiris, the povety will continue. Unless Northerners repent from the bloodshed commited by them, poverty will continue to afflict them and their generation till the end of the world.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Nigerian Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Girl Money For Voting Buhari by Sunfrank83(m): 10:28am On Mar 02, 2019
Blinkers:
cool

Trust me.

All these emotional overreaction from south-easterners is just for a while till the IPOB or PDP raise the next clowns to exploit their usual naivety.

I don't know the person who told them that a corrupt and evil Atiku is the right person to replace an incompetent and devilish Buhari.
the South easterners re unique people wt creative abilities. They don't just follow big names like slaves but they think on how a policy can promote their general welfare, that is more reason they re not beggars, despite they v not been in the corridor of power.

1 Like

Re: Another Nigerian Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Girl Money For Voting Buhari by Sunfrank83(m): 10:33am On Mar 02, 2019
deomelo:

No matter how long Hausa-fulani remains in power, they as a nation can't be healthier, creative and prosperous like the Igbos

4 Likes

Re: Another Nigerian Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Girl Money For Voting Buhari by snowball11(m): 10:35am On Mar 02, 2019
kotv:

They are very tribalistic. It's similar to how one Yoruba accused me of being Igbo; when I corrected it, their mod hid that correction and when I made a topic addressing their balant tribalism, they deleted that topic. Shameless Hate bigots pretending to be saint. They can cry and call everyone Igbo or Ipob. Very shameless people

Funny enough, that's how they reason when you come across them in most parts of the SW region!

Once you are not Yoruba, they tend to call you "omoigbo!" undecided

When they are many more tribes in Nigeria apart from the Igbo tribe one could have come from?

They appear very uninformed to me! Quite pathetic.

1 Like

Re: Another Nigerian Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Girl Money For Voting Buhari by Chill2: 10:38am On Mar 02, 2019
You guys are so dumb and foolish. This is total nonsense, you have the right not to give money to anyone but why make a big deal out of thrash. Useless peeps.
Crimecity:
"You and your mother voted for Buhari so am not giving you my money"

Here is yet another disturbing video of a Nigerian man based in Abuja, refusing to give alms to a less privileged Hausa-Fulani girl who he alleged she and her mother voted for President Buhari.

The man who spoke partly Hausa, filmed the whole incident and was heard saying;

"You and your mother voted for Buhari so am not giving you my money"

Watch the video HERE

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44
Re: Another Nigerian Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Girl Money For Voting Buhari by ClearFlair: 10:39am On Mar 02, 2019
The hateful ones are at it again. Nah that hate go kill una.
Re: Another Nigerian Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Girl Money For Voting Buhari by oglalasioux(m): 10:53am On Mar 02, 2019
madridguy:
The international communities are also noting it.

Are you planning another genocide against the Igbos? We are taking note of you too.

3 Likes

Re: Another Nigerian Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Girl Money For Voting Buhari by Giftedhand92: 11:01am On Mar 02, 2019
Nawaooo
Re: Another Nigerian Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Girl Money For Voting Buhari by Nobody: 11:24am On Mar 02, 2019
deomelo:

which fire. That we refused to give alms to the Almajiris? Their Fulani masters should henceforth take care of them. It is not an Igbo thing, the South are angry.

3 Likes

Re: Another Nigerian Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Girl Money For Voting Buhari by ken6488(m): 11:26am On Mar 02, 2019
wink Eyaa but that serves them right

1 Like

Re: Another Nigerian Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Girl Money For Voting Buhari by IbukunSangotola(m): 11:32am On Mar 02, 2019
Less privilege dey everywhere
Buhari ruling is not the cause
Help if you find happiness in it
If you don't,,, keep your wunren
God is alive
Re: Another Nigerian Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Girl Money For Voting Buhari by Westaslave2(f): 11:52am On Mar 02, 2019
Yes o
Re: Another Nigerian Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Girl Money For Voting Buhari by Nobody: 2:08pm On Mar 02, 2019
deomelo:
[/s]

[s]

See guilty conscience. Like I said, the fire you are lighting will consume you first, learn from your forefathers.
Ok
Re: Another Nigerian Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Girl Money For Voting Buhari by Nobody: 2:09pm On Mar 02, 2019
kotv:

They are very tribalistic. It's similar to how one Yoruba accused me of being Igbo; when I corrected it, their mod hid that correction and when I made a topic addressing their balant tribalism, they deleted that topic. Shameless Hate bigots pretending to be saint. They can cry and call everyone Igbo or Ipob. Very shameless people
Like seriously??

1 Like

Re: Another Nigerian Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Girl Money For Voting Buhari by troubleseller: 2:26pm On Mar 02, 2019
Carry your problem to the man in Aso Rock. Don't punish others for his sins. For all we know, this person might not have voted for Buhari, so why deny your humanity to make a point?

1 Like

Re: Another Nigerian Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Girl Money For Voting Buhari by Westaslave2(f): 2:47pm On Mar 02, 2019
Blinkers:
cool

Trust me.

All these emotional overreaction from south-easterners is just for a while till the IPOB or PDP raise the next clowns to exploit their usual naivety.

I don't know the person who told them that a corrupt and evil Atiku is the right person to replace an incompetent and devilish Buhari.
which side ar u

1 Like

Re: Another Nigerian Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Girl Money For Voting Buhari by Westaslave2(f): 2:56pm On Mar 02, 2019
Manbiggs:
What is wrong all this people, wetin igbo people do una, every small thing igbo. This tribalistic stuff is getting out of hand. I don't give a Bleep whether your igbo or Yoruba. Yorubas are friendly people and are fun to be around with. Yes they do call us names too and we call them names. So what is the issue.it doesn't matter. Buhari is the president. Live with it.
Oh my God some people are just tribalistic buffoons
afonja go sleep hypocrite

1 Like

Re: Another Nigerian Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Girl Money For Voting Buhari by Westaslave2(f): 3:02pm On Mar 02, 2019
nedu666:
u 2much is dat y d thread stopped at page3 , pls spread it ,wen dis kind of thing comes around i wl mention u n u do d needy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

All These Threads Advising Igbos To Stop "Destroying" Their Region Are Sickening / EFCC Acting On Debtors: What About Wonder Bank Victims? / Report Live Crime / Security And Road Safety Alerts, Incidents and near misses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.