Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,154 members, 7,890,894 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:24 PM

Charly Boy Blasts Tinubu " Please, Start Parking, Enough Is Enough" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Charly Boy Blasts Tinubu " Please, Start Parking, Enough Is Enough" (4972 Views)

Charly Boy Blasts Willie Obiano: You Look Like An Old Drunk Palmwine Tapper (Pix / Tundun Abiola Blasts Tinubu's Supporter During An Interview | Video / Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Tinubu For Failing To Stand Up To Greet Ooni Of Ife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charly Boy Blasts Tinubu " Please, Start Parking, Enough Is Enough" by Nyamuriflathead: 2:41pm On Mar 02, 2019
SuperIgbo1:

You're a moronic airhead.

Nothing would happen even if it was ahmadu Bello. Tell us the last time there was a coordinated attack on Igbos living in kano. Those Igbos living in sabo garin are armed to the teeth with own vigilante committee.

Don't also forget, for one Igbo who's killed in kano, mass grave of awusas will litter the streets of Aba and Onitcha.

If them burn u well, make we collide for abujA this evening. If I nor take u do suya, change my name.

I shall bring u to the agony of slow death straightaway.. I nor go finish you straightup.

I'll put you into everlasting darkness and torment by plucking your eyes off and castrating u first. your eyes tortured in their living sockets until their blood and rheums swell forth to fill the hollow of your crushed eyeballs. Before I will start dissecting u bits by bits and feed your remains to the vultures. I will now package your dick and send it to your family.

You think say every body na Yoruba abi wey they make noise online abi??

Try me first, e don tey wey I bury Igbo pesin alive.

I nor sabi talk plenty, make collide.
I derive joy in annihilating pple like u
Re: Charly Boy Blasts Tinubu " Please, Start Parking, Enough Is Enough" by SouthEastFacts: 2:42pm On Mar 02, 2019
aremuforlife:

Don't be so stupid to instigate war

What is the population of Hausa in the East and their investment compare to the population of the igbo's and their investment? %The igbo's will be the one to loose most, both in live and properties.
And one thing you fail to realise is that Igbos are hausas number trading partner.

Nobody is instigating war, if they attack our interest, we attack theirs here. They are sizeable number of them in the East.
Re: Charly Boy Blasts Tinubu " Please, Start Parking, Enough Is Enough" by SuperIgbo1(m): 2:44pm On Mar 02, 2019
[s]
Nyamuriflathead:

If them burn u well, make we collide for abujA this evening. If I nor take u do suya, change my name.

I shall bring u to the agony of slow death straightaway.. I nor go finish you straightup.

I'll put you into everlasting darkness and torment by plucking your eyes off and castrating u first. your eyes tortured in their living sockets until their blood and rheums swell forth to fill the hollow of your crushed eyeballs. Before I will start dissecting u bits by bits and feed your remains to the vultures. I will now package your dick and send it to your family.

You think say every body na Yoruba abi wey they make noise online abi??

Try me first, e don try wey I bury Igbo pesin alive.

I nor sabi talk plenty, make collide.
I derive joy in annihilating pple like u
[/s]

All these cos you can't attack Igbos living in sabo garin anymore? You're a moronic person, looool.

I don't live anywhere close to Nigeria. Try those Igbos living in sabo garin and, meet your Waterloo.
Re: Charly Boy Blasts Tinubu " Please, Start Parking, Enough Is Enough" by SuperIgbo1(m): 2:46pm On Mar 02, 2019
SouthEastFacts:

They know that is why since 2000 there has never been any coordinated attack on Igbos.

Nobody asked them to call off the attack when Onitsha boys load the carcasses of their brothers in a trailer and forced them to drive them to Kaduna.

How many of their brothers paid the price for their stupidity during Python Dance and Nimbo Massacre in the Enugu by herdsmen.

We have never instigated violence but we always respond.

These airheads will not know what hit them until, one Igbo is killed anywhere in the north.
Re: Charly Boy Blasts Tinubu " Please, Start Parking, Enough Is Enough" by Nyamuriflathead: 2:48pm On Mar 02, 2019
OriakuAmara:

Uncircumcised hamite making noise.
Your Ahmed bello made more noise and how did he end up

Aunty, hundreds of igbos paid for his death.. ask your brothers in the army. And we're still not done yet.. ask your overzealous preacher in kano and abujA. We're barbaric terrorist, yes I agree.

We annihilated half of your tribesmen during the civil war and we can still repeat it again
Re: Charly Boy Blasts Tinubu " Please, Start Parking, Enough Is Enough" by Nyamuriflathead: 2:53pm On Mar 02, 2019
SuperIgbo1:
[s][/s]

All these cos you can't attack Igbos living in sabo garin anymore? You're a moronic person, looool.

I don't live anywhere close to Nigeria. Try those Igbos living in sabo garin and, meet your Waterloo.

Continue to wallow in your fantasy

Your brothers in sabo garin know their boundary that is all
Re: Charly Boy Blasts Tinubu " Please, Start Parking, Enough Is Enough" by SuperIgbo1(m): 2:54pm On Mar 02, 2019
SouthEastFacts:

They know that is why since 2000 there has never been any coordinated attack on Igbos.

Nobody asked them to call off the attack when Onitsha boys load the carcasses of their brothers in a trailer and forced them to drive them to Kaduna.

How many of their brothers paid the price for their stupidity during Python Dance and Nimbo Massacre in the Enugu by herdsmen.

We have never instigated violence but we always respond.

I was told a story of how prominent Igbo men bought cutlasses in their thousands and, landed them in Onitcha and Aba - distributing them to the boys with a task of killing awusas in their hundreds.

This was in 2000, during the reprisal attacks on northerners living in the east.
Re: Charly Boy Blasts Tinubu " Please, Start Parking, Enough Is Enough" by SuperIgbo1(m): 2:55pm On Mar 02, 2019
Nyamuriflathead:

Continue to wallow in your fantasy

Your brothers in sabo garin know their boundary that is all

Until you attack them, I'll not listen to you.
Re: Charly Boy Blasts Tinubu " Please, Start Parking, Enough Is Enough" by SuperIgbo1(m): 2:56pm On Mar 02, 2019
Nyamuriflathead:

Aunty, hundreds of igbos paid for his death.. ask your brothers in the army. And we're still not done yet.. ask your overzealous preacher in kano and abujA. We're barbaric terrorist, yes I agree.

We annihilated half of your tribesmen during the civil war and we can still repeat it again

Boko haram is doing our biddings in the north east, loool.
Re: Charly Boy Blasts Tinubu " Please, Start Parking, Enough Is Enough" by Nyamuriflathead: 3:01pm On Mar 02, 2019
SuperIgbo1:

Boko haram is doing our biddings in the north east, loool.

Yes and we'll start using boko Haram on your ppl in the north soon if you don't use your heads. Na sabo garin we go first drop bomb put.. TRY us in the north and see
Re: Charly Boy Blasts Tinubu " Please, Start Parking, Enough Is Enough" by SuperIgbo1(m): 3:03pm On Mar 02, 2019
Nyamuriflathead:

Yes and we'll start using boko Haram on your ppl in the north soon if you don't use your heads. Na sabo garin we go first drop bomb put.. TRY us in the north and see

With Boko haram doing our biddings to the highest, I don't need to say much.

By 2023, your inflated population would have dropped by 50%.
Re: Charly Boy Blasts Tinubu " Please, Start Parking, Enough Is Enough" by Nyamuriflathead: 3:06pm On Mar 02, 2019
SuperIgbo1:

With Boko haram doing our biddings to the highest, I don't need to say much.

By 2023, your inflated population would have dropped by 50%.

Tell that to the marines
Re: Charly Boy Blasts Tinubu " Please, Start Parking, Enough Is Enough" by SouthEastFacts: 3:17pm On Mar 02, 2019
SuperIgbo1:

I was told a story of how prominent Igbo men bought cutlasses in their thousands and, landed them in Onitcha and Aba - distributing them to the boys with a task of killing awusas in their hundreds.

This was in 2000, during the reprisal attacks on northerners living in the east.
In Aba, the Bakassi boys told the indigenes to leave the fight for them rather they should close their shops and school and go only.

Only 12 men decimated them in the whole Aba and since this is Bakassi, the police couldn't do anything.
Re: Charly Boy Blasts Tinubu " Please, Start Parking, Enough Is Enough" by seunmsg(m): 3:21pm On Mar 02, 2019
SuperIgbo1:

The lagosians you're talking about are Igbos mostly.

With 7million Igbos expected to be in Lagos by 2023, Igbos will sure elect an Igbo governor in Lagos state to guide their interests. Y'all can continue crying and running in different directions facing Ile ife as usual.

Hopefully, you will stop hiding behind Jimi Agbaje and bring out an Igbo PDP candidate in Lagos by 2023.

On the part of APC, we will be waiting for you. Before then however, we are waiting for you again on Saturday. Una eyes go clear.
Re: Charly Boy Blasts Tinubu " Please, Start Parking, Enough Is Enough" by Binidefender: 4:00pm On Mar 02, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Bro areas like Epe, isheri/ ikeja, Ibeju - lekki and Ikorodu amongst other numerous places had no contact with Bini kingdom and they had their own monarchs

Most Yorubas from this areas belongs to Yorubas of the ilaje, Awori, ijebu, some Egba and gun( a non Yoruba group from Dahomey)

The only Yorubas to have contacts with Bini were the Aworis on the island,

It is believed that in the quest to expand the Benin empire around the 16th century, the then oba of Bini ordered the invasion of lagos island, but on getting to the island the peaceful Aworis struck a deal with the Bini army.

They decided to pay tributes to the oba of Bini in return to keep their lands.

Thus, the oba of Lagos originated from Bini, but he doesn't own any land in Lagos. It still belongs to idejo chiefs ( the Awori chiefs).

However, the coming of the British put an end to payment of the tributes.

Read the full lagos history bruv.

Re: Charly Boy Blasts Tinubu " Please, Start Parking, Enough Is Enough" by Iamgrey5(m): 6:28pm On Mar 02, 2019
[quote author=Binidefender post=76284270][/quote] He clearly retract the statement after a lot of backlash.

He said he meant there are lots of cultural influence in Lagos nor that Lagos is not Yoruba land.

I doubt you ever have been to Lagos
Re: Charly Boy Blasts Tinubu " Please, Start Parking, Enough Is Enough" by Seetto: 8:50pm On Mar 02, 2019
meromero11:

Kano too far. Nobody from the south can attempt it even in ordinary Wuse market, Abuja. Everybody behave themselves where malo dey. Going to Kano to misbehave is tantamount to a suicide attempt.
grin grin grin cheesy[i][/i]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How France Seduced Ghana And Ivory Coast To Stab Nigeria In The Back / Igbo Business Man Makes Use Of Words By Buhari To Create Wealth / Deleted

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.