Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,737 members, 7,875,848 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:15 PM

IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property (42810 Views)

I Will Break Okorocha’s Leg, Bite Umahi – Turkey Based IPOB Man (Video) / We Beat Ekweremadu And He's In Shock - IPOB Man Brags In Front Of German Police / The Hidden Health Benefits Of Sex: Lauretta Onochie Blasted For Sharing Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by Michael004: 4:28pm On Mar 02, 2019
SouthEastFacts:

Last week during the presidential election, we heard they killed an Igboman but it is not confirmed yet.
Mumu, and no news carried it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by IjebuWarrior: 4:29pm On Mar 02, 2019
SouthEastFacts:

If this will make you happy. Good luck

There's a reason the Israeli Jews denounced any relationship and association with you okoro savages! Shame indeed! grin

Learn to be civilized. Simple! cool

1 Like

Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by henlogo: 4:29pm On Mar 02, 2019
This video was made by yoruba Muslims of APC, see how the idiots were trying to involve agbaje in the matter

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by Michael004: 4:33pm On Mar 02, 2019
SouthEastFacts:

Lagos is different from Lagos State. Lagos is not Yoruba land, Simple.

Says an osu. Lagos is not onitsa, get that

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by TAO11(f): 4:34pm On Mar 02, 2019
Etinosa1234:

am sure u missed history class

You tell me how Binis were part of the owners of Lagos.

The exclusive owners of Lagos are the Yorubas the Aworis particularly they are the descendants of Olofin Ogunfunminire from Ile-Ife.

The Binis came to Lagos many many years later to disrupt their peaceful settlement exactly how terrorists do today.

They imposed their Bini polity on these aborigines, but their forced ascension to the throne was later put to stop by the 5th Olu-Eko (Eleko) King Ologun-Kutere who himself is Yoruba.

(If Shekau had succeeded in completely terrorizing and forcefully lording over some regions of the North-East, that still wouldn't prove that he and his descendants are the indigenous owners of the specific regions).

It's obvious now who fled some history classes grin

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by Godfullsam(m): 4:34pm On Mar 02, 2019
hammerFC:
FROM DELTA, BAYELSA, RIVERS, AKWAIBOM, CROSS RIVER TO ABIA, IMO ANAMBRA ARE SUPER RICH IN OIL AND GAS.

ANYBODY YORUBA AND HAUSA, THAT IS RICH TODAY IS BECOS OF THE OIL AND GAS FROM THE EAST.

OIL AND GAS COMPANIES FROM THE OLD EAST ARE PAYING TAX IN LAGOS FOR RESOURCES TAKEN FROM THE EAST.

IT WAS THE SAME OIL AND GAS MONEY FROM THE EAST THAT WAS USED TO BUILD LAGOS AND ABUJA.

LAND IN LAGOS ARE PAID FOR, BY ALL LIVING AND BUILDING HOUSES THERE.

NOW, TELL ME WHICH LAGOS, YORUBA AGBERO AND TOUT ARE CLAIMING?

IS IT PEOPLE PROPERTIES THAT THEY WANT TO CLAIM?

Why can't tgey use the same oil and as to develop your region?
That means it's either your region lacks good leaders who can fight for you or your leaders are greedy and selfish.

Stop the blame game my man, you and your useless leaders both past and present are to be blamed.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by DMerciful(m): 4:34pm On Mar 02, 2019
Nope......It originally belongs to the Yoruba(Awori)
technicallyrich:

delta is a state.oga call were you are from next time.
Mind you there igbos in delta state.
And lagos originally belong to ijaws and benin people ,not yourubas.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by TAO11(f): 4:37pm On Mar 02, 2019
hammerFC:

WAT U DONT KNOW IS DAT, BEFORE THE BINI, THE IJAWS WERE ALREADY THERE.

U WILL FIND IJAW SETTLEMENT EVEN IN FAR AWAY GHANA. THESE GUYS LIVE, SLEEP AND FEED ON TOP WATER.

IJAWS ARE THE KINGS OF WATER.

Please provide evidence for your weird claim. That the Ijaws have some share of Lagos.

And if you can't, please don't bother replying me.

I understand that everybody wants to attach themselves to something good. So I get your plight, just as I understand the frustration of the Igbos.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by NinjaMetahuman: 4:41pm On Mar 02, 2019
ajl:
I am a born and bred Lagosian. Obviously, i need not state that i am Yoruba. I totally support anyone who can standup to injustice and challenge anyone who deliberately use thugs to scare away innocent voters because you think they would vote for an opposition candidate. Its the most barbaric act in the 21st century.

People have right to fight back. In truth Lagos is nobody's personal property.
oloribu omo ale

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by Michael004: 4:42pm On Mar 02, 2019
TAO11:

Please provide evidence for your weird claim. That the Ijaws have some share of Lagos.

And if you can't, please don't bother replying me.

I understand that everybody wants to attach themselves to something good. So I get your plight, just as I understand the frustration of the Igbos.
You are asking a fool to provide evidence. If he does, call me bastard and I will answer you.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by TAO11(f): 4:43pm On Mar 02, 2019
SouthEastFacts:

Ok.

I am done with these rants, I am for Southern Unity but there will be consequences if yorubas attack Ndi Igbo in the West.

PYO 2023

hahaha ...

Anambra, Imo, Enugu, Abia, et al. are no man's lands ... don't you agree?
Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by goodnessme1(f): 4:43pm On Mar 02, 2019
Michael004:
If dem born your father well, go out on the election day and do anyhow. Do not tell us on nairaland.
And If your mother and your father born you well,come out that day and stop me from voting.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by TAO11(f): 4:44pm On Mar 02, 2019
Michael004:
You are asking a fool to provide evidence. If he does, call me bastard and I will answer you.

Lol

1 Like

Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by uzoexcel(m): 4:45pm On Mar 02, 2019
he should be arrested
Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by northvietnam(m): 4:50pm On Mar 02, 2019
Basic123:

I wish all Yorubas see them as empty chestbeaters they are!

Do you know what caught me in the tape?,where he said "IT'S NOT IN IGBO CULTURE TO RUN"

That was when I remember their two greatest warriors OJUKWU and NNAMDI KANU who ran to IVORY COAST and ISREAL respectively
grin

Oh my God cheesy cheesy cheesy
I am igbo but this one got be me laughing my ass out...

Truth be told, igbos can't tolerate this if it's in there own back yard...

what's my own sef, make them start war na, I will watch it on cnn and ajazera..

Igbos, Yoruba, Hausa... make una enjoy naija wellaaa Ooooo.... I don't give a fck

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by Binidefender: 5:01pm On Mar 02, 2019
LazyGold:

Awori Own Lagos and Not Benin, we are talking about the Original Settler on a Land, not some terrorists from far away places that came to the Land before they were chased Out. Dahomey people paid tributary Status and Royalty to Oyo Empire does that means Benin Republic is also part of Yoruba Land?

https://www.google.com/amp/thenationonlineng.net/rubbish-say-lagos-no-mans-land/amp/
You don't know what you are saying, lagos remains part of benin empire
Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by fk002: 5:03pm On Mar 02, 2019
BabangidaHamza:
Hahahahha.. Leave the efulefu na.. Dem no born any inyamuri well to kill a dog in Kano.. Ojukwu ma yayi kadan dan uwarshi

Ka bar Dan shegiya

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by fk002: 5:03pm On Mar 02, 2019
BabangidaHamza:
Hahahahha.. Leave the efulefu na.. Dem no born any inyamuri well to kill a dog in Kano.. Ojukwu ma yayi kadan dan uwarshi

Ka bar Dan shegiya..

1 Like

Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by gaskiyamagana: 5:04pm On Mar 02, 2019
Newznow:
This APC government is a big threat to Nigeria unity.
.... and Igbo are members of House of representative from Lagos?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by JAYUK(m): 5:08pm On Mar 02, 2019
Come to think of it,imagine it was Yorubas that went to war with Nigeria,let me not talk further,ibos are industrious, resilient and accommodating.Lets work towards one Nigeria
Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by TAO11(f): 5:09pm On Mar 02, 2019
Etinosa1234:

who are d awori...never heard of them

lemme tell u something... Lagos was founded by the bini... they named it eko wic means camp in bini language...

I'll encourage u to research more.

MODIFIED: awori people founded it...but the name "eko" is benin

The name "Nigeria" is not even indigenous to Africa. It is a European coinage "Niger" and "Area".

Going by your logic, should we then conclude that Europeans are the original indigenous owners of our land and we only came to join them later in their land?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by gaskiyamagana: 5:10pm On Mar 02, 2019
Godfullsam:

Why can't tgey use the same oil and as to develop your region?
That means it's either your region lacks good leaders who can fight for you or your leaders are greedy and selfish.

Stop the blame game my man, you and your useless leaders both past and present are to be blamed.
This is bitter truth they they will not agree. Bayelsa for example, of 8 Local Government and still collect money equal or more than that of Osun or Oyo, yet little or nothing to show for it.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by tinny898(m): 5:10pm On Mar 02, 2019
Have said it be before and i would say it again ipbo are the problem of Nigeria since day one.
They love causing trouble and castigating people's reputation alot, why would you leave your home town and travel miles faraway from your state and start saying hogwash talk all because the state is more develop than your?

And I saw where someone wrote that igbo developed Lagos?
It is with your fake production stuff? cause I'm not really understanding

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by LazyGold(m): 5:14pm On Mar 02, 2019
Binidefender:

Keep Joking, they already chased you out and stopped every Connection with you which means you have no right to it, Dahomey Kingdom did the same thing to Oyo Empire, just because Oyo Empire conquered Dahomey Kingdom and Forced them to Paid tributary status before they stopped it does that means Oyo Empire still have any Right to Dahomey Kingdom that is now today Benin Republic? Your King in Benin Empire was a Yoruba Man and some Yoruba settled in your place just as some other tribes around you does that means Benin Empire is also a Yoruba Land ? or does that means Benin Empire is also a no man's Land?

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by Tinted803: 5:15pm On Mar 02, 2019
Famousbabe:
Igbo Man Threatens War, Says Lagos Not Anybody's Property, Gets Blasted (Video)

An Igbo man who is also an IPOB member is currently under trending and under fire over his trending video where he spoke tough.

In the currently trending video, the man threatened killings, used harsh words.

He said:

"I will use every power to make sure you die, we will use you to set example. We will do it and nothing go happen. This Yoruba idiot, it is too much. Lagos is not anybody's property. Anybody that has land there is a landlord. If you think you are going to loot people's shops and do those rubbish, go and ask people in Kano what we do them in Kano......."

He went on and on. Watch the video and see all.

Kayode Ogundamisi shared the video and wrote:

" @jimiagbaje please find a way of speaking to your allies. The election of a Governor in Lagos should not be a do or die affair."

Some have called for the arrest of the Igbo man over his hate speech, especially now that Lagos Governorship election is around the corner.

Watch the video HERE

See Reactions....

What do you think about this?

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/03/igbo-man-in-lagos-threatens-killings.html?m=1
His mad! After you na come to Lagos in night bus and God as butter na bread. I sure Yoruba people are to nice if not that.....go try this nonsense in the north if you will not be given your own blood to drink. Motherfuckers.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by LazyGold(m): 5:16pm On Mar 02, 2019
Binidefender:

Keep Joking, they already chased you out and stopped every Connection with you which means you have no right to it, Dahomey Kingdom did the same thing to Oyo Empire, just because Oyo Empire conquered Dahomey Kingdom and Forced them to Paid tributary status before they stopped it does that means Oyo Empire still have any Right to Dahomey Kingdom that is now today Benin Republic? Your King in Benin Empire was a Yoruba Man and some Yoruba settled in your place just as some other tribes around you does that means Benin Empire is also a Yoruba Land ? or does that means Benin City is also a no man's Land? let everyone respect themselves and don't offer someone else what you can not take.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by rahij: 5:23pm On Mar 02, 2019
OriakuAmara:
That ugly foolish kayode is the one spreading the hatred.
Igbos in Lagos will vote for Agbaje and nothing will happen

Kayode Ogundamisi is the one manipulating people's minds to think this is hatred. The man over reacted, but he is obviously reacting to the incident that took place in Oshodi where thugs were harassing Ibo traders and the subsequent humour making the rounds of a possible attack on Ibo owned shops. His statement was directed to anybody trying to cause mayhem in order to LOOT SHOPS. I TOTALLY CONDEMN VIOLENCE of any sort. Lagosians have been living in peace and harmony before 2019 elections, let's not allow these selfish politicians use us as their pawns to spread hatred.
Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by Michael004: 5:24pm On Mar 02, 2019
goodnessme1:
dont mind them,many of them dont know what happened then.
Shut up and talk. Tell what you did or shut up.
Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by 900warriorz: 5:28pm On Mar 02, 2019
hammerFC:
FROM DELTA, BAYELSA, RIVERS, AKWAIBOM, CROSS RIVER TO ABIA, IMO ANAMBRA ARE SUPER RICH IN OIL AND GAS.

ANYBODY YORUBA AND HAUSA, THAT IS RICH TODAY IS BECOS OF THE OIL AND GAS FROM THE EAST.

OIL AND GAS COMPANIES FROM THE OLD EAST ARE PAYING TAX IN LAGOS FOR RESOURCES TAKEN FROM THE EAST.

IT WAS THE SAME OIL AND GAS MONEY FROM THE EAST THAT WAS USED TO BUILD LAGOS AND ABUJA.

LAND IN LAGOS ARE PAID FOR, BY ALL LIVING AND BUILDING HOUSES THERE.

NOW, TELL ME WHICH LAGOS, YORUBA AGBERO AND TOUT ARE CLAIMING?

IS IT PEOPLE PROPERTIES THAT THEY WANT TO CLAIM?

which oil and gas money from the east? Shey you wan dey fams south too nii wink
Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by olajide8(m): 5:31pm On Mar 02, 2019
hammerFC:
IGBO LEFT LAGOS IN THE 1960s AFTER BRIEFLY DEVELOPING IT.

IT WAS YORUBAS LIKE AWOLOWO AND ADEKUNLE THAT WENT AND BROUGHT THEM BACK AT THE COST OF 3 MILLION IGBO LIVES.

AS WE SPEAK, IGBOS SAY THEY WANT REFERENDUM TO LEAVE NIGERIA.

IT WAS STILL THE SAME YORUBA LIKE KAYODE OGUNDAMISI THAT ARE CRYING AGAINST NNAMDI KANU.

Why do you people, lie so much like this? You lie and twist facts just to suit your narrative- which develop did igbo's develop lagos? Why didn't they stay in their region and develop it? - why did they come to lagos? If you don't know let me tell you - prior to independence the S.W was the most developed part of nigeria both intellectually and infrastructurally- immediately awolowo became the premier of the south west in 1952, which he governed for 8yrs - the south west harnessed it's potentials and was generating £33m pounds from cocoa and palm oil and agriculture - because of the free education and other things administrative opportunities vacancies, became plenty in the S.W in the civil service administrative structures, he didn't want the whites to continue to occupy it so he made a law that, b4 they employ any white man into any post in the civil service they search through all nigerian's inrespect of where they came from, most S.W preferred the money they were making from cocoa and extension services palm oil etc, because they were rich from it - in a bid to fill these opportunities in the civil service, awolowo employed them S.E, the S.W was already paying higher salaries then to try and keep those that came in from studies abroad in the civil service instead of them going into their own cooperative agricultural business, no region in the country. Except the S.W was paying £8- £10 pounds/d and that is how they came to lagos- they didn't come on business- because the south west had already been well grounded, they came to fill the clerical assistant opportunities and were paid well, and because of the S.W detribalized nature- they didn't go to the north because they were not paid as much as the S.W, and they were not as accommodative - ahmadu bello speech in 1954 still attests to this fact, what you don't know don't narrate it, go and find the truth - the S.W invited the british to colonize nigeria, how would you then say we were not already on strong footing - we established the first university, the first set of colleges of education, teacher training colleges, over 385 schools were education was free across the south west and the total population of nigeria then was 40m - can you people even find out how much your region generated then? We bought the colonial master and we told them to leave - the north and s.e didn't want them to go- so what exactly are you people saying - make una stop disturbing the peace of our Isreal in the S.W O!!!! If you can't live in peace and respect us as hosts- you all have an origin - nobody told you to leave your places of origin - respect begets respect - we would not come and threaten you in your own house!!!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by Michael004: 5:32pm On Mar 02, 2019
SuperIgbo1:

Nothing will happen.

During your June 12 market riot, some innocuous Igbos were killed in Lagos but, when Aba and Onitcha boys who were convened in numerous buses arrived at Lagos, your cowardly men were seen running in different directions facing Ile ife, looooool.
Stupid igbo liar. No one was even killed in Lagos. You idiot that ran in skirt thinking Yorubas will attack you. Thereby tagging Yoruba hanger as osho abiola

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Reply)

Troops Kill 2 Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists In Pulka,Recover Ammunitions(pics) / The Moment Police Arrested Abdulmumin Jibrin Over Attack On Kwankwaso’s Convoy / Umuahia Town Still Looking Like Glorified Village – Otti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.