Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,740 members, 7,875,856 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:27 PM

IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property (42813 Views)

I Will Break Okorocha’s Leg, Bite Umahi – Turkey Based IPOB Man (Video) / We Beat Ekweremadu And He's In Shock - IPOB Man Brags In Front Of German Police / The Hidden Health Benefits Of Sex: Lauretta Onochie Blasted For Sharing Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by Etinosa1234: 4:04pm On Mar 02, 2019
LazyGold:

Lagos belong to the Awori people not benin and Ijaw, but that Rant of Lagos is a no man's Land will be the thing to get you in trouble i promise you.

who are d awori...never heard of them

lemme tell u something... Lagos was founded by the bini... they named it eko wic means camp in bini language...

I'll encourage u to research more.

MODIFIED: awori people founded it...but the name "eko" is benin

1 Like

Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by BabangidaHamza(m): 4:07pm On Mar 02, 2019
fk002:
LMAO grin

I quit reading the crap when I saw this.

go and ask people in Kano what we do them in Kano......."
Hahahahha.. Leave the efulefu na.. Dem no born any inyamuri well to kill a dog in Kano.. Ojukwu ma yayi kadan dan uwarshi

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by LazyGold(m): 4:07pm On Mar 02, 2019
Binidefender:

Aworis are settlers in lagos state, they paid their royalties to the original owners which is benin and ijaws,
You afonjas are good in changing history to suit ur lazy ass

You know that's a Lie, Awori were the first settler in Lagos and we have told this History many times but you people still keep the disrespect coming. No Yoruba Change History because all the Evidence is there

1 Like

Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by Melian(f): 4:07pm On Mar 02, 2019
NSK4U:

Actually I've not seen the video but I have heard about his comments on it.......

I couldn't stab you or anyone naaa but I get your point and you're absolutely correct. Let me tell you this and I'm sure you won't believe it.

There's a house directly opposite mine, there are no occupants in it save for thorns and bushes. There's this certain igbo woman who comes around every weekend with her companion to cut lemon grass. I normally see them cut the root of the grass and put in bundles of sacks. So, one day, some omo onile guys were passing by, they saw them and one of them said "madam you go pay o. Shebi that thing wey you dey cut you wan sell am". I felt they were merely teasing so I smiled it away.

The following weekend, this woman with her male companion came as usual to cut grass. Now it was only one of the omo onile guys that came by. I saw him approach them. This time he was harassing them, tactically demanding money. Telling them that they were invading private property bla bla. Gosh I was mad. I quickly went into my room to cover up.

My mum on seeing I was fully dressed asked where I was heading to. I told her I was going to confront that man cos what he was doing was absolutely disgusting. My mum told me to mind my business that she doesn't want trouble. Chai the thing pained me as I couldn't do anything for them. The fact that they were older people hurt me the more. Wahalli If my.mum wasn't at home I would have risked everything to defend them.

After a while, the guy left. Shortly after, a neighbor from the next compound came out and told them not to mind the guy jare.

So you see, normally I hate injustice. However it doesn't change how I perceive ibos generally.
Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by bameyi(m): 4:09pm On Mar 02, 2019
goodnessme1:
how many lands do you have in kano,kaduna,how many do you have in other minority tribes abi they no agree sell to you too.
what's your point and I will respond to your question
Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by LINTUNE(m): 4:10pm On Mar 02, 2019
Kuginzi:

I believe you know Maazi Kanu very well. The nightmare of Southwest&North. He will soon descend on you.
Biafra or Death
im an igbo.. Not a biafran OK... I don't care if u die for such course, but as for me I think u are just a fascist,.. U guys as a whole

1 Like

Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by LazyGold(m): 4:11pm On Mar 02, 2019
Etinosa1234:

who are d awori...never heard of them

lemme tell u something... Lagos was founded by the bini... they named it eko wic means camp in bini language...

I'll encourage u to research more.

MODIFIED: awori people founded it...but the name "eko" is benin

You really don't know the History of Lagos

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/awori-own-lagos-land-bini-produce-oba-prof-smith/amp/
Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by APCsupporter: 4:12pm On Mar 02, 2019
SuperIgbo1:
Nothing will happen. Nobody will arrest him.

Whoever wants him arrested, should first, call for the arrest of the Islamic clerk who referred to the Igbos as Iyamiri.

Inyamuri is your hausa name. It has been like that for so many years and it will never change. Ask any hausa man.

Male: inyamuri

female: inyamura

plural: inyamurai

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by technicallyrich(m): 4:13pm On Mar 02, 2019
escapefromusa:

You must be one of those osu Ijaws like Alhaji Asari Dokubo and his Uncle who conspired with the Igbo to sell their brothers (Ijaw) into slave trade.

Alhaji Asari Dokubo and technicallyrich are the only Ijaw men who have time to defend the igbo who have expressed over and over again how SS states and their
territories should be under Biafra.

Well, what do I know.
should be when they were.
Ss and se are biafrans.even my own great grand dad died fighting in biafran war.
Apart from that ss and se share almost same cuturally and political believe.
I am from ss,and i see nothing wrong been a biafran,after all we are brothers.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by APCsupporter: 4:13pm On Mar 02, 2019
deomelo:

I'd love to know what they did to Hausa people in Kano?

grin

Same here. i am also wondering what they did in Kano. Friendng what did ipob do to you in Kano?
Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by Etinosa1234: 4:13pm On Mar 02, 2019
LazyGold:

You really don't know the History of Lagos

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/awori-own-lagos-land-bini-produce-oba-prof-smith/amp/

sis I corrected my self oooooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by FriendNG: 4:16pm On Mar 02, 2019
APCsupporter:

Same here. i am also wondering what they did in Kano. Friendng what did ipob do to you in Kano?

Me self how can I know? Chest no dey pain them. They like chestbeating too much. Kano is the last place on earth the ipob will dare.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by Isokehn(m): 4:16pm On Mar 02, 2019
Basic123:

I wish all Yorubas see them as empty chestbeaters they are!

Do you know what caught me in the tape?,where he said "IT'S NOT IN IGBO CULTURE TO RUN"

That was when I remember their two greatest warriors OJUKWU and NNAMDI KANU who ran to IVORY COAST and ISREAL respectively grin

even in the fiction.. Ask the late Chinua Achebe. OKONKWO ran.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by SouthEastFacts: 4:17pm On Mar 02, 2019
IjebuWarrior:

An Okoro life isn't different to that of a pig... They're all useless! grin
I am done with these rants, I am for Southern Unity but there will be consequences if yorubas attack Ndi Igbo in the West.

PYO 2023

1 Like

Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by Michael004: 4:17pm On Mar 02, 2019
hammerFC:
FROM DELTA, BAYELSA, RIVERS, AKWAIBOM, CROSS RIVER TO ABIA, IMO ANAMBRA ARE SUPER RICH IN OIL AND GAS.

ANYBODY YORUBA AND HAUSA, THAT IS RICH TODAY IS BECOS OF THE OIL AND GAS FROM THE EAST.

OIL AND GAS COMPANIES FROM THE OLD EAST ARE PAYING TAX IN LAGOS FOR RESOURCES TAKEN FROM THE EAST.

IT WAS THE SAME OIL AND GAS MONEY FROM THE EAST THAT WAS USED TO BUILD LAGOS AND ABUJA.

LAND IN LAGOS ARE PAID FOR, BY ALL LIVING AND BUILDING HOUSES THERE.

NOW, TELL ME WHICH LAGOS, YORUBA AGBERO AND TOUT ARE CLAIMING?

IS IT PEOPLE PROPERTIES THAT THEY WANT TO CLAIM?
Use your brain next time. We are not talking about less than 1% oil. Ondo alone has oil more than the whole southeast.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by Binidefender: 4:17pm On Mar 02, 2019
LazyGold:

You know that's a Lie, Awori were the first settler in Lagos and we have told this History many times but you people still keep the disrespect coming. No Yoruba Change History because all the Evidence is there
Go and make more research and stop ranting,

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/12/benin-people-owned-lagos-aworis-paid-royalties-erelu-abiola-dosunmu/

Benin own lagos state, and not afonja,

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by goodnessme1(f): 4:18pm On Mar 02, 2019
Omeizadean:

Bigots but back home u don't sell lands to non indigenes. If all Nigerians were to treat igbos they way they treat non indigenes u all will cry murder. Stop the hate before it consume u.
pot calling kettle black.

Chai yoruba man calling someone hateful.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by Etinosa1234: 4:18pm On Mar 02, 2019
Isokehn:

even in the fiction.. Ask the late Chinua Achebe. OKONKWO ran.
kolo grin

1 Like

Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by SouthEastFacts: 4:19pm On Mar 02, 2019
TAO11:

Same way Anambra is diffetent from Anambra State and Anambra is a no man's land grin
Ok.

I am done with these rants, I am for Southern Unity but there will be consequences if yorubas attack Ndi Igbo in the West.

PYO 2023

1 Like

Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by LazyGold(m): 4:21pm On Mar 02, 2019
hammerFC:

WAT U DONT KNOW IS DAT, BEFORE THE BINI, THE IJAWS WERE ALREADY THERE.

U WILL FIND IJAW SETTLEMENT EVEN IN FAR AWAY GHANA. THESE GUYS LIVE, SLEEP AND FEED ON TOP WATER.

IJAWS ARE THE KINGS OF WATER.

You can try to change History all you like but Awori peoples were the first settler in Lagos they even lived for more than a Century before Benin people came and they had a Kingdom in Lagos it was called Awori Kingdom, but you people just want an Excuse to disrespect Yoruba Nothing more and you will get the trouble you are looking for i promise you.

https://www.google.com/amp/thenationonlineng.net/rubbish-say-lagos-no-mans-land/amp/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by Michael004: 4:22pm On Mar 02, 2019
SouthEastFacts:

Seriously I pray you guys can start something funny. Noise makers
Who takes you serious. I only laugh when I remember oso abiola. With that, you will know igbos are cowards
Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by Tolowodara: 4:22pm On Mar 02, 2019
I don't believe my fellow Nigerians are taking this issue this serious. I be Yoruba, and I like and respect others tribe and there ways because it's always looks different. Why letting politics to destroy the love. This is politics, please don't let it get to you. God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by akdjr(m): 4:23pm On Mar 02, 2019
If care is not taken, this is how the Ibos and the Yoruba will continue to hate themselves till eternity. Reason why I said this is because I was a little boy knowing that this two tribes has indebt grudges against each other and now I am an adult and it still continues..... Meanwhile the both tribes has high potentials that is enviable among other tribes.
Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by Bulleye(m): 4:23pm On Mar 02, 2019
It is unfortunate that Ibo living in Lagos have allowed IPOB to decide their political position which is threatening their peaceful coexistence with the Yoruba.. Asking the Ibo to rise up in arms against the Yoruba is a political miscalculation. The Ipob agenda should not be pursued in Lagos by peace-loving Ibo. Ipob is hatred personified and any attempt to execute its agenda in Lagos will have negative consequences for the Ibo as the liberal Yoruba will join the rightwing Political block to fight off Ipob hegemonic agenda in Lagos State .

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by Ngozi123(f): 4:24pm On Mar 02, 2019
Omoluabi16:
Are you denying he is Igbo, and an Ipob member? I'm an active member of some Biafra groups and they express similar sentiments.

So you're admitting that you're an IPOB member?

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by LazyGold(m): 4:24pm On Mar 02, 2019
Binidefender:

Go and make more research and stop ranting,

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/12/benin-people-owned-lagos-aworis-paid-royalties-erelu-abiola-dosunmu/

Benin own lagos state, and not afonja,

Awori Own Lagos and Not Benin, we are talking about the Original Settler on a Land, not some terrorists from far away places that came to the Land before they were chased Out. Dahomey people paid tributary Status and Royalty to Oyo Empire does that means Benin Republic is also part of Yoruba Land?

https://www.google.com/amp/thenationonlineng.net/rubbish-say-lagos-no-mans-land/amp/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by LZAA: 4:24pm On Mar 02, 2019
RTSC:
BTW, there is nothing difficult about all this.

Why make our lives hard?

If you want Lagos so badly, it is very simple.

Just seceed. Declare oduduwa Republic.

Even ipob will thank you.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by SouthEastFacts: 4:26pm On Mar 02, 2019
IjebuWarrior:

Crap! Nobody wanna associate with savages that only think with their "tails".

OBJ attacked y'all in '66 and all that happened was ~2M innocent lives (with utmost respect to those that lost their lives) were wasted while that fvcking coward ran away and later came back to marry his best friend's daughter as a trophy for his foolishness. angry

Beat the drums of violence/war and, trust me... We'll take care of business as usual! cool
If this will make you happy. Good luck

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by Michael004: 4:26pm On Mar 02, 2019
goodnessme1:
my brother leave those confuse set of people,

one nigeria they want one nigeria they must enjoy.

I dey lag,let them do their worst
If dem born your father well, go out on the election day and do anyhow. Do not tell us on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by henlogo: 4:27pm On Mar 02, 2019
The yoruba Muslims of APC are the ones that made this video. Can't see how they were to involve agbaje in the matter.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by Kiloseria: 4:28pm On Mar 02, 2019
I am smelling danger. Bible says my people perish for lack of wisdom. Nigerians North and South has to be very very very careful !!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (20) (Reply)

EFCC Arraigns Aisha Wakil ‘Mama Boko Haram’, Two Others For 111m Fraud / …babangida Defends Buhari / Maupe Ogun Debunks Claims That Kadaria Ahmed Is No More A Muslim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.