Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,740 members, 7,915,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 03:32 PM

IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property (43105 Views)

I Will Break Okorocha’s Leg, Bite Umahi – Turkey Based IPOB Man (Video) / We Beat Ekweremadu And He's In Shock - IPOB Man Brags In Front Of German Police / The Hidden Health Benefits Of Sex: Lauretta Onochie Blasted For Sharing Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by SuperIgbo1(m): 3:01pm On Mar 02, 2019
LazyGold:

If you want it then no wahala, Yoruba that fought Civil War between themselves despite having same Culture

Yorubas fought a civil war between themselves yet, they were hiding in caves after they learnt about Dan Fodio's exploits in Ilorin, looooool. This continued till when the British colonialists landed in Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by Jolite(m): 3:02pm On Mar 02, 2019
goodnessme1:
But that is the simple truth,anybody that owns a land there is a landlord.

Those cowards from waste are dancing sulugede not knowing sulugede is dance of the spirits.
One thing about igbo man is he wont be the first to find
trouble but if you carry trouble come then he will give you double.

I dey lagos and am ready to defend my people and our properties.

Una no wan one nigeria again.

you take hands hold your brest dey run for fight, that no be run yet when the real race start, you must remove hands from the breast.go sit down small pikin.

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by olas24u(f): 3:03pm On Mar 02, 2019
hammerFC:

YORUBA BROTHERS SAID, UR PUSSY STINKS, IS IT TRUE?

THEY ALSO SAID U DONT WASH YOUR YANSH, HOW TRUE IS IT?
And your ihbo sisters ?

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by BluntBoy(m): 3:04pm On Mar 02, 2019
hammerFC:
IGBO LEFT LAGOS IN THE 1960s AFTER BRIEFLY DEVELOPING IT.

IT WAS YORUBAS LIKE AWOLOWO AND ADEKUNLE THAT WENT AND BROUGHT THEM BACK AT THE COST OF 3 MILLION IGBO LIVES.

AS WE SPEAK, IGBOS SAY THEY WANT REFERENDUM TO LEAVE NIGERIA.

IT WAS STILL THE SAME YORUBA LIKE KAYODE OGUNDAMISI THAT ARE CRYING AGAINST NNAMDI KANU.

How did Igbos briefly develop Lagos in the 1960s.

Did they build manufacturing companies or was it merely with buying and selling?

6 Likes

Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by olas24u(f): 3:04pm On Mar 02, 2019
hammerFC:

YORUBA BROTHERS SAID, UR PUSSY STINKS, IS IT TRUE?

THEY ALSO SAID U DONT WASH YOUR YANSH, HOW TRUE IS IT?
Complete fool

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by namio10: 3:04pm On Mar 02, 2019
Basic123:

I wish all Yorubas see them as empty chestbeaters they are!

Do you know what caught me in the tape?,where he said "IT'S NOT IN IGBO CULTURE TO RUN"

That was when I remember their two greatest warriors OJUKWU and NNAMDI KANU who ran to IVORY COAST and ISREAL respectively grin

A good General does not fight to the death.

A good General runs out of danger, to live to fight for another day - that's IKEMBA OJUKWU and NNAMDI KANU.

Allocating all intelligence to yourself but making faulty analyses is not it.
Give up on crude oil in the Nigerdelta let's split an impossible country, Nigeria.
The most rich countries in the world have no crude oil.

What's your response?

IGBOS DON'T RUN. REMOVE THE COLONIAL MASTER'S HAND FROM NIGERIA, YOU CANT BEAT BACK THE IGBO TO YOUR MOST DISJOINTED AND MOST DYSFUNCTIONAL COUNTRY, NIGERIA.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by hammerFC: 3:05pm On Mar 02, 2019
olas24u:

And your ihbo sisters ?

LISTEN BELOW

Am Sick N Tired Of Yoruba Girls

first off am Yoruba and have 4 brothers and no sister. I swear never to marry anybody but yoruba girls but they disapoint me. I dated Edo, calabar, Fulani, Ibo and life was good till i met my yoruba women.

1 they always fighting or looking to fight you yo

2 they cant keep hygiene uptite and one foul smell or another offensive odor must be coming from them. I don't know why it is only yoruba women that stinks like putrid milk.

3 they all have ugly monkey face. why god make we yoruba guys look finer and better and smarter than our women suprise me. only 1 out of every 25 yoruba girls looks good compared to Bini, Ibo, Hausa, Calabar girls.

4 they get yansh but the yansh is never clean. whats the use of a dirty yansh.

5 so dont blame me for saying goodbye to yoruba girls. insha Allah, I will find a good muslim Edo, Ibo or Fulani girl and bless her life by marying her.

To all my Yoruba women wey go wan vex for me i say malu-brain o mo eeyan ri . E wa ibi gba! angry angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by Generalnomercy: 3:05pm On Mar 02, 2019
Why haven't mods closed this ethnic divisive thread?.?

This is false flag.

Yorubas did it.
No Igbo man will do that.

Look at the face of the guy self, he's not an Igbo.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by Jolite(m): 3:06pm On Mar 02, 2019
BIAFRA WAR PART 2 LOADING! I BEG MAKE E LOAD FAST. PA CHUKWUDI44 GO CARRY MY MESSAGE TO OJUKWU. INSHA ALLAH!

1 Like

Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by Nathan2016: 3:07pm On Mar 02, 2019
MARKone:
I be Igbo. Lagos is a yoruba state, and visitors should respect that. The man is speaking for himself, no sane minded business oriented man, will align with this fool. And he might be somewhere in Abia.

He might be a fool ,but you self dey Bleep up

Lagos is a Nigerian State.

Dominated by the Yoruba tribe.

Every state belong to a Nigerian. That is why you have right to living, getting property, etc.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by LazyGold(m): 3:10pm On Mar 02, 2019
goodnessme1:
How sure are you that you wont be among the first victims to go down.talk more of saving an igbo man.

Keep Beating Chest, And something must kill a man IFE And MODAKEKE war happened not far away from my City. When Hausa started Causing Trouble in IFE, All of the Hausa people in IFE ran to ILESA and they mobilized Car and Travelled back to the North. Many of the Hausa people were so lucky to Escaped they killed many of them on their way to ILESA. You have been Calling Lagos a no man's Land, instead of you to behave and respect Your Host you continue beating Chest and you Expect no problem, Yoruba can be very gentle but the most gentle is usually the most wicked. I Know IFE and MODAKEKE War and don't let me tell you what will happen to your people, keep beating Chest.

8 Likes

Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by hammerFC: 3:11pm On Mar 02, 2019
BluntBoy:

Did they build manufacturing companies or was it merely with buying and selling?

OJUKWU FATHER OWNED LAGOS PORT AND LAGOS STOCK EXCHANGE AND HALF OF LAGOS.

HE WAS THE RICHEST MAN IN AFRICA BACK THEN.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by LazyGold(m): 3:11pm On Mar 02, 2019
Nathan2016:

He might be a fool ,but you self dey Bleep up

Lagos is a Nigerian State.

Dominated by the Yoruba tribe.

Every state belong to a Nigerian. That is why you have right to living, getting property, etc.

That Ranting of Lagos is no man's Land is exactly what will get you in trouble.

8 Likes

Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by SouthEastFacts: 3:11pm On Mar 02, 2019
BluntBoy:

The funniest thing is that many of you here don't even reside in Lagos.

Is it an Igbo man who has shops with goods worth millions of naira that will be beating the drums of war?
Don't get it twisted, it is your brothers that are beating the drums of war.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by LZAA: 3:12pm On Mar 02, 2019
If they wan arrest am for hate speech then those who called ndigbo awon okoro,5% and iyanmiri should be behind bars as well
BMC zombies over to you
Cc immhotep sarrki deomelo madridguy Pachukwudi44 Afonjaconehead

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by hammerFC: 3:12pm On Mar 02, 2019
BluntBoy:

EVEN QUEEN ELIZABETH BORROWED HIS ROLLS ROYCE WHEN SHE CAME TO NIGERIA.

NO BE FOR MOUTH Oooo

THIS WAS Y AWOLOWO WAS OBSESSED WITH IGBO BANK ACCOUNT AFTER THE WAR.

MAKING POLICY TO ONLY GIVE THEM 20 NAIRA NO MATTER HOW MUCH THEY HAD IN THE BANK.

FUNNY ENOUGH, IGBO ARE STILL ON TOP TODAY.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by SouthEastFacts: 3:13pm On Mar 02, 2019
BluntBoy:

You have completely distorted facts about the Mile 12 fight.

We all knew that the Northerners attacked in a cowardly manner and when the Yorubas arose, the security officials came in.

Can you enter Mile 12 to go and fight now?

NEVER

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by ChristineC: 3:14pm On Mar 02, 2019
So why was the man sharing the video tagging Jimi Agbaje? Is Jimi an Igbo man?
All these childish gimmick sef grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by BoboKush(m): 3:15pm On Mar 02, 2019
God punish all igbos in lagos because the nonsense this man is saying chest beater lasan lasan... The mumu said wetin them do em for kano... Wetin chest beater fit do for kano... Just small play with em by agbero them don dey panic.... We saw the post here... Where Nnamdi kunu... grin

6 Likes

Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by Amumaigwe: 3:15pm On Mar 02, 2019
LazyGold:

If you want it then no wahala, Yoruba that fought Civil War between themselves despite having same Culture

That brave generations are long dead and gone. What we have now are mere cowards.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by LazyGold(m): 3:15pm On Mar 02, 2019
hammerFC:

OJUKWU FATHER OWNED LAGOS PORT AND LAGOS STOCK EXCHANGE AND HALF OF LAGOS.

HE WAS THE RICHEST MAN IN AFRICA BACK THEN.

Even if Igbo contributed to the Development of Lagos that doesn't mean you people should disrespect your host and start Ranting Lagos is no man's Land. Your People live everywhere in South West what you are telling South West people means when every states in South West develop to Lagos Level in the Future it will also Become a No man's Land since you all live in the place and contributed to the development when till it develop which is very wrong. There is something will call Respect and it is that Respect Igbo in Lagos Lack.
Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by NSK4U(m): 3:15pm On Mar 02, 2019
Melian:
This is the video I told you I watched last night. Won't you agree this man is mad? NSK4U

Actually I've not seen the video but I have heard about his comments on it.......

Meanwhile, I don't know the reason behind his comments.

but one thing I'm sure of is that somebody might have created an action that precipitated his unguarded and inciting reaction in such manner.

this is because people can say beyond what they can actually do when pushed by others.

an instance was what happened last night when we were talking, I know that it was due to some expressions I used against your tribe that provoked you beyond words of which if I were within your reach, u could even stab me. So that is how it is with everyone because we all have feelings and very few can control their emotions when provoked.

I'm not saying this to exonerate him from blame or expunge his comments but to insist that something caused it and it's only by we, who are not provoked like him to find the whole gist instead of drumming for and fanning the embers of war that could consume even the innocent ones, that our society can be free to grow

1 Like

Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by hammerFC: 3:16pm On Mar 02, 2019
[s]
LazyGold:

Even if Igbo contributed to the Development of Lagos that doesn't mean you people should disrespect your host and start Ranting Lagos is no man's Land. Your People live everywhere in South West what you are telling South West people means when every states in South West developed to Lagos Level in the Future it will also Become a No man's Land since you all live in the place and contributed to the development when till it develop which is very wrong. There is something will call Respect and it is that Respect Igbo in Lagos Lack.
[/s]

IGBO MET IJAW AND BINI IN LAGOS.

IGBOS ACTUALLY BROUGHT YORUBA TO LAGOS.

YORUBA WERE NEVER IN LAGOS.

LAGOS WAS A FOREST AND SWAMP.

AGREED YORUBA STATES WERE ALL AROUND BUT LAGOS WAS EMPTY.

http://dailypost.ng/2017/05/03/lagos-not-belong-yorubas-oba-akiolu/

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by Nobody: 3:16pm On Mar 02, 2019
Imagine sad

Infinix Hot 6XPro for sale
32/3Gig ram
Very clean
For swap with infinix note 4 or techno pouvoir 2 swapping conditions
Your phone must be evidently neat with receipt not more than a year old witjout any fault.
Selling price 45k
Tel: 08084288195

Samsung A3 (2017) for sale
Comes with a 2/16gig ram
13mp camera
Very sleek design
4.7"
Price: 35k
Google other specs online

Both phones are less than 3 months used. Very new and neat, 100% working perfectly... Just buy and use
Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by LazyGold(m): 3:17pm On Mar 02, 2019
Amumaigwe:

That brave generations are long dead and gone. What we have now are mere cowards.

Even In IFE Recently, Hausa Ran Back to the North but well keep seeking for it

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by Nobody: 3:17pm On Mar 02, 2019
goodnessme1:
And if the original owner sell the land can it still be the property of him?

Does the original owner sell and go back to Jupiter and live?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by LZAA: 3:18pm On Mar 02, 2019
Mrshocker:
Tinubu is not holding any political office in Lagos.
He’s a leader without greed of power/office like Saraki. All Our Igbo leaders are very greedy and wanted to be at the senate forever!! They can’t sit back to strategize and plan for Our region political growth. I hate APC but Tinubu should be a role Model for every young politicians.
He’s a leader who have build very strong leaders in all political cabinets and parastatals.
Stop hate speeches every ship need a captain. We all came to Lagos because it’s better than our states.
I respect His brilliancy!!!

Where are our Igbos 1999 Governors & Senators !!!
A true nwafo wee know that no one man can decide ndigbo's fate
Heck even ojukwu had to wait for ndigbo to tell him to declare biafra
U afonjas are something else grin
Cc immhotep velocity25

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by LazyGold(m): 3:19pm On Mar 02, 2019
SuperIgbo1:

Yorubas fought a civil war between themselves yet, they were hiding in caves after they learnt about Dan Fodio's exploits in Ilorin, looooool. This continued till when the British colonialists landed in Lagos.

if that's what you think about Yoruba then you seriously don't know the History

1 Like

Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by LazyGold(m): 3:19pm On Mar 02, 2019
hammerFC:
[s][/s]

IGBO MET IJAW AND BINI IN LAGOS.

IGBOS ACTUALLY BROUGHT YORUBA TO LAGOS.

YORUBA WERE NEVER IN LAGOS.

LAGOS WAS A FOREST AND SWAMP.

AGREED YORUBA STATES WERE ALL AROUND BUT LAGOS WAS EMPTY.

http://dailypost.ng/2017/05/03/lagos-not-belong-yorubas-oba-akiolu/

Well keep it up

1 Like

Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by paparazzi1987(m): 3:21pm On Mar 02, 2019
SouthEastFacts:

Last week during the presidential election, we heard they killed an Igboman but it is not confirmed yet.

You dont have sense

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

2023: Photos Of Wike For President Billboards / Innoson Thanks Alex Otti For Using IVM For Abia Inauguration Parade / Innoson To Deliver Bullet-Proof Car To Ben-bruce In 90 Days(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.