Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,113 members, 7,880,456 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:41 PM

IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property (42860 Views)

I Will Break Okorocha’s Leg, Bite Umahi – Turkey Based IPOB Man (Video) / We Beat Ekweremadu And He's In Shock - IPOB Man Brags In Front Of German Police / The Hidden Health Benefits Of Sex: Lauretta Onochie Blasted For Sharing Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by deomelo: 2:45pm On Mar 02, 2019
[s]
hammerFC:

U KNOW LAGOS IS NOTHING WITHOUT IGBOS RIGHT.

JUST CHRISTMAS, WEN THEY HEAD EAST, U SEE THE WAY EVERYWHERE IS EMPTY?

IGBO ARE ASKING FOR REFERENDUM TO LEAVE NIGERIA.

Y NOT GIVE THEM REFERENDUM TO LEAVE?

ALL THIS SAVAGE NOISE IS UNBECOMING.

LET US DO THINGS PROPERLY.
[/s]

Not interested in your ipobian blabbing..

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by SouthEastFacts: 2:45pm On Mar 02, 2019
IntrovertedK:
I told you the scores will surely be against you.
It will never be. It is as simple as that.

Why didn't they beat the Northerners that have small population in Mile 12?

Again, just take out the main land bridges and Lagos will fall on its knees.

Violence doesn't pay, but if your brothers attack us, we shall defend ourselves.

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by Peridotushers18: 2:45pm On Mar 02, 2019
Why calling jimi agbaje this guy is a fool.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by hammerFC: 2:46pm On Mar 02, 2019
APC HAVE TURN EVERY ELECTION IN LAGOS TO IGBO VERSUS YORUBA.

THIS IS VERY POOR STRATEGY AND I HOPE YORUBA PUNISH THEM HEAVILY FOR THAT IN THE UP AND COMING LAGOS ELECTION.

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by Jman06(m): 2:47pm On Mar 02, 2019
People should be mindful of how they react to posts like this. Anybody with evil intention against the Igbos can write such posts in order to instigate hatred of the Igbos by other tribes.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by olas24u(f): 2:48pm On Mar 02, 2019
OriakuAmara:
That ugly foolish kayode is the one spreading the hatred.
Igbos in Lagos will vote for Agbaje and nothing will happen
You will not come out on that day?just come out and see

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by goodnessme1(f): 2:48pm On Mar 02, 2019
OkaNaUbe:

Can every Nigerian sell original family land in Lagos?
And if the original owner sell the land can it still be the property of him?

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by namio10: 2:48pm On Mar 02, 2019
Tell these set of Yoruba: let's have a referendum on restoration of Biafra, if the referendum passes, Igbos leave Lagos. Any Igbo you see in Lagos thenceforth, treat him like a stranger.

This Yoruba shall start quoting laws why Biafra can't be restored.

He has crude oil in the Nigerdelta at the back of his mind.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by crystalike(m): 2:48pm On Mar 02, 2019
For the first time in a very long time, I had to log on to Nairaland to comment.

It saddens me to note the level of tribal hatred that we youths have developed and how easy it is for politicians to manipulate this to their favour. Years after the civil war nothing has been done to heal the wounds of our nation and the youths carry the touch of hate to be passed on to another generation.

Please let's consider the timing of this video and the connection being made to Jimi Agbaje(how did Jimi Agbaje come into this matter?) and you will begin to understand the true intend of the man who posted this video.

This is coming just before the Lagos state elections, and Jimi Agbaje is considered to enjoy a large support from the igbo community in Lagos, hence the violence witnessed in Okota during the presidential elections.

The video is once again trying to sell the narrative, as was the case in the last Lagos state elections, that it is a war between the igbo and the yoruba to see who becomes governor of Lagos. Shamefully from the comments here the video is succeeding.

I think this is a very desperate attempt to hold on to power by APC.

Lagos is full of enlightened people but as long as we let tribalism to impair our judgement, our nation and Lagos will never rise to it's true potential.

Wake up! JIMI IS NOT AN IGBO MAN. His election hurts only those who have vested interest in Lagos

6 Likes

Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by emerged01(m): 2:49pm On Mar 02, 2019
OriakuAmara:
Igbo has every right to vote for anybody they like but issue of using tribalism to campaign is no no. This all started in 2015. Those who started it have their children in abroad while we are here fighting one another.

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by AnyoneButAtiku: 2:49pm On Mar 02, 2019
zurich1010:
Yorubas are very funny people and they know it. They twist facts to suit them. Adeyinka Grandson threatened to kill Igbos in Lagos, this tribal lunatic said nothing. An Igbo man reads this, comes out to say SE and Lagos won't be safe for yorubas if they kill any Igbo man...meaning revenge not offense, this lunatic attacks him, doesn't condemn the instigator.

For the record...

Source: https://twitter.com/ogundamisi/status/894845872722374658

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by olas24u(f): 2:49pm On Mar 02, 2019
ajl:
I am a born and bred Lagosian. Obviously, i need not state that i am Yoruba. I totally support anyone who can standup to injustice and challenge anyone who deliberately use thugs to scare away innocent voters because you think they would vote for an opposition candidate. Its the most barbaric act in the 21st century.

People have right to fight back. In truth Lagos is nobody's personal property.
You are not a lagosian

6 Likes

Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by guvna(m): 2:50pm On Mar 02, 2019
OriakuAmara:

Sharaap ur open yanshhh

1 Like

Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by Almaiga: 2:50pm On Mar 02, 2019
wideawaken01:

Madness usually start same way you are now. How on earth you allowed politics and those in powers to keep using you against your brother. Yet you are happy that you belong to one tribe and you hate another tribe.

Have you ever seen division among the elites and the rich who instigate people like you against another tribe? Then ask your self this question? How can i be useful to my fellow man and stop being used to attack your fellow man.

Madness is allowed since people like you are no longer useful to humanity.

Carry your Mumu talk elsewhere. If you are good at dishing out advice, why don't you chanel your advice to those cowards who are good at chest beating.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by bcashy: 2:53pm On Mar 02, 2019
SouthEastFacts:

We will never start the war, we are waiting for you people to mis-step. Na only noise una sabi, will you try this nonsense in Mile 12 or FESTAC?

Demola even collect small.

I don hear u..... grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by Vickthore: 2:53pm On Mar 02, 2019
hammerFC:
FROM DELTA, BAYELSA, RIVERS, AKWAIBOM, CROSS RIVER TO ABIA, IMO ANAMBRA ARE SUPER RICH IN OIL AND GAS.

ANYBODY YORUBA AND HAUSA, THAT IS RICH TODAY IS BECOS OF THE OIL AND GAS FROM THE EAST.

OIL AND GAS COMPANIES FROM THE OLD EAST ARE PAYING TAX IN LAGOS FOR RESOURCES TAKEN FROM THE EAST.

IT WAS THE SAME OIL AND GAS MONEY FROM THE EAST THAT WAS USED TO BUILD LAGOS AND ABUJA.

LAND IN LAGOS ARE PAID FOR, BY ALL LIVING AND BUILDING HOUSES THERE.

NOW, TELL ME WHICH LAGOS, YORUBA AGBERO AND TOUT ARE CLAIMING?

IS IT PEOPLE PROPE
RTIES THAT THEY WANT TO CLAIM?
U guys are deluded. How much oil do u v in d east?

7 Likes

Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by goodnessme1(f): 2:54pm On Mar 02, 2019
LazyGold:
In my Street alone we have more than 15 Igbo living in my Street, i can not hide any Igbo in my apartment when you finally get the trouble you are looking for
How sure are you that you wont be among the first victims to go down.talk more of saving an igbo man.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by oilPUSSY(f): 2:55pm On Mar 02, 2019
goodnessme1:
this one want yorubas to like him but the truth they can never like.
You said nothing but the truth.
This is what some Igbos that are trying to be politically correct failed to realize.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by LINTUNE(m): 2:56pm On Mar 02, 2019
Kuginzi:
BIAFRA or Death!!
i pity u

1 Like

Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by BluntBoy(m): 2:56pm On Mar 02, 2019
SouthEastFacts:

Why was Demola attacked? You didn't answer that.

Nobody is fighting Yorubas but we shall defend ourselves in Lagos. You tried it with Hausas and they set example with you guys in Mile 12 and no reason Yorubaman will dare step into that area again.

We will defend ourselves here and for Yorubas in SE, we wouldn't be able to guarantee their safety.

Your brothers have been pushing for war to intimidate us into voting for Tinubu, NEVER.

You have completely distorted facts about the Mile 12 fight.

We all knew that the Northerners attacked in a cowardly manner and when the Yorubas arose, the security officials came in.

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by Vickthore: 2:56pm On Mar 02, 2019
SuperIgbo1:
Nothing will happen. Nobody will arrest him.

Whoever wants him arrested, should first, call for the arrest of the Islamic clerk who referred to the Igbos as Iyamiri.
who is he DT he can't b arrested. Is he greater than KANU, FFK,BUBA GALADIMA, DINO,FAYOSE ...... nothing GO HAPPEN

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by hammerFC: 2:57pm On Mar 02, 2019
oilPUSSY:

You said nothing but the truth.
This is what some Igbos that are trying to be politically correct failed to realize.

THERE ARE TWO TYPES OF IGBOS.

MUMU IGBOS LIKE JOE IGBOKWE AND OKOROCHA

CORRECT IGBOS LIKE NNAMDI KANU AND OJUKWU

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by olas24u(f): 2:57pm On Mar 02, 2019
hammerFC:
IGBO LEFT LAGOS IN THE 1960s AFTER BRIEFLY DEVELOPING IT.

IT WAS YORUBAS LIKE AWOLOWO AND ADEKUNLE THAT WENT AND BROUGHT THEM BACK AT THE COST OF 3 MILLION IGBO LIVES.

AS WE SPEAK, IGBOS SAY THEY WANT REFERENDUM TO LEAVE NIGERIA.

IT WAS STILL THE SAME YORUBA LIKE KAYODE OGUNDAMISI THAT ARE CRYING AGAINST NNAMDI KANU.

That is a big lie,you were fighting away and hearding to the west and killing people in ore.so they should watch you

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by LazyGold(m): 2:57pm On Mar 02, 2019
SuperIgbo1:

Nothing will happen.

During your June 12 market riot, some innocuous Igbos were killed in Lagos but, when Aba and Onitcha boys who were convened in numerous buses arrived at Lagos, your cowardly men were seen running in different directions facing Ile ife, looooool.

If you want it then no wahala, Yoruba that fought Civil War between themselves despite having same Culture

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by abula112(m): 2:58pm On Mar 02, 2019
namio10:
Tell these set of Yoruba: let's have a referendum on restoration of Biafra, if the referendum passes, Igbos leave Lagos. Any Igbo you see in Lagos thenceforth, treat him like a stranger.

This Yoruba shall start quoting laws why Biafra can't be restored.

He has crude oil in the Nigerdelta at the back of his mind.
so ND is part of east biafra, abi its also no mans land

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by Nathan2016: 2:59pm On Mar 02, 2019
hammerFC:
IGBO LEFT LAGOS IN THE 1960s AFTER BRIEFLY DEVELOPING IT.

IT WAS YORUBAS LIKE AWOLOWO AND ADEKUNLE THAT WENT AND BROUGHT THEM BACK AT THE COST OF 3 MILLION IGBO LIVES.

AS WE SPEAK, IGBOS SAY THEY WANT REFERENDUM TO LEAVE NIGERIA.

IT WAS STILL THE SAME YORUBA LIKE KAYODE OGUNDAMISI THAT ARE CRYING AGAINST NNAMDI KANU.

My brother these people want to eat their cake and still have it.
They want one nija still every single dey they keep threaten igbos in lagos, kaduna and d rest. Have u ever seen igbos in ph threaten. In other countries they beg foreigners to come and invest, but here your own country men will be threatening you. The people u hv equal right with. How is lagos a yoruba land?.

This is pure black man illitracy.
Is like saying somewhere like Huston belong to black america just becos they hv the biggest population.
Lagos doesnt belong to yoruba. It just happen to be dominated with them in population. Same with abia, enugu, etc.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by rahij: 2:59pm On Mar 02, 2019
OriakuAmara:

Kayode Ogundamisi is the one manipulating people's minds to think this is hatred. The man over reacted, but he is obviously reacting to the incident that took place in Oshodi where thugs were harassing Igbo traders and the subsequent humour making the rounds of a possible attack on Igbo owned shops. His statement was directed to anybody trying to cause mayhem in order to LOOT SHOPS. I TOTALLY CONDEMN VIOLENCE of any sort. Lagosians have been living in peace and harmony before 2019 elections, let's not allow these selfish politicians use us as their pawns to spread hatred.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by BluntBoy(m): 2:59pm On Mar 02, 2019
SouthEastFacts:

Go and take it nah.

The funniest thing is that many of you here don't even reside in Lagos.

Is it an Igbo man who has shops with goods worth millions of naira that will be beating the drums of war?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by hammerFC: 2:59pm On Mar 02, 2019
olas24u:

That is a big lie,you were fighting away and hearding to the west and killing people in ore.so they should watch you

YORUBA BROTHERS SAID, UR PUSSY STINKS, IS IT TRUE?

THEY ALSO SAID U DONT WASH YOUR YANSH, HOW TRUE IS IT?

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by BABANGBALI: 3:00pm On Mar 02, 2019
One day one day Igbo go get sense

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by LINTUNE(m): 3:00pm On Mar 02, 2019
Lagaos truly is no man's land, whether u like it or not, even the indigens are so minute compared to the population of non indigens especially the hobos.. Sadly we igbos are not helping in the development of our region, only few states in the SE can boast of infrastructural developments ...to summarize everything, stop saying Lagos is owned by the Yoruba's I was born and brought up there and currently we have a house of our own in mowe... tongue

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property by bastardmod: 3:00pm On Mar 02, 2019
Ododoeye0020:
Let them start what they can't finish. They will eat iyalaya iya

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Wole Soyinka Celebrates His 86th Birthday Today: Uncommon Facts About Him / 601 Repentant Boko Haram Members Graduate In Gombe, Reintegrated Into Society / Andrea Ekeng Inyang: Governor Ayade's Car Christmas Gift To His Aide (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.