Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,199 members, 7,822,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Pastor E.A. Adeboye Tells The Story Of How He Once Drank Tea With God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor E.A. Adeboye Tells The Story Of How He Once Drank Tea With God (3393 Views)

Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts / Pastor E.A Adeboye's Prophecies For 2018 / Pastor E.A Adeboye Reacts To Daddy Freeze's Comments On Tithes (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor E.A. Adeboye Tells The Story Of How He Once Drank Tea With God by tell9ja: 12:09pm On Mar 03, 2019

Pastor Adeboye Celebrated his 77th birthday yesterday in the church.

The General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God narrated his encounter with God during the monthly Special Holy Ghost Service on Friday, March 1, at the Redemption Camp, Lagos.

He said he would love to share with his congregation his encounter with God but minding his recent stories that landed him in some trouble.

Then Pastor Adeboye went on to tell his members how him and his wife had a tea with God in Ilorin years ago. In the story the man of God explained that God took his last cup of tea.

You know why? The General Overseer said God took the tea because he invited him whiled he prayed for the breakfast.

He was quoted;

I was in Ilorin years ago, we were having breakfast, and we have a pot then for always making tea. And if I remember correctly, there are five cups then in that pot.

My wife and I usually use take it turn by turn till the final cup so that day, I took one, she took one, I took one, she took one and then I put my hand in the pot to take my third one which is the last cup in the pot but it was empty.

I looked at her, I couldn’t remember seeing her take the cup, so I wondered what happened to my tea and lo behold, I heard the voice of the lord loud and clear, saying ‘son, when you prayed, you invited me to join you and I did.

SEE DETAILS HERE: https://wetindeynet.com/pastor-adeboye-77-birthday/

1 Like

Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye Tells The Story Of How He Once Drank Tea With God by Nobody: 12:14pm On Mar 03, 2019
I didn't read this

2 Likes

Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye Tells The Story Of How He Once Drank Tea With God by spongeisback: 12:17pm On Mar 03, 2019
...And the fools will shout amen!

3 Likes

Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye Tells The Story Of How He Once Drank Tea With God by GogetterMD(m): 12:30pm On Mar 03, 2019
Sigh. Not again undecided

1 Like

Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye Tells The Story Of How He Once Drank Tea With God by hodusglobal(m): 12:41pm On Mar 03, 2019
Chai, what kind of lie is this? African Magic on DStv

1 Like

Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye Tells The Story Of How He Once Drank Tea With God by Boss13: 12:57pm On Mar 03, 2019
On a serious note, this man needs to check himself into the presidential suites of Yabaleft. What a reckoning illustration.

This is the kind of stories babies tell when they don’t want their parents to spank them

1 Like

Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye Tells The Story Of How He Once Drank Tea With God by tell9ja: 2:03pm On Mar 03, 2019
Boss please what do you mean by "On a serious note, this man needs to check himself into the presidential suites of Yabaleft. What a reckoning illustration."

and who are you referring to?
Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye Tells The Story Of How He Once Drank Tea With God by ifenes(m): 2:06pm On Mar 03, 2019
grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye Tells The Story Of How He Once Drank Tea With God by chiommy123(f): 3:02pm On Mar 03, 2019
Chai pastor fear God oh

1 Like

Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye Tells The Story Of How He Once Drank Tea With God by Nobody: 3:06pm On Mar 03, 2019
Of course, his gullible followers him, not because they're sure he's current but, in religion, people are not allowed to object. Independent thinking is a taboo in religion and everything is based on blind faith.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye Tells The Story Of How He Once Drank Tea With God by Bestinstinct(m): 3:28pm On Mar 03, 2019
I'm not his follower but I do believe him. Men like him are rare to come by.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye Tells The Story Of How He Once Drank Tea With God by Lukuluku69(m): 4:20pm On Mar 03, 2019
This man need to retire and stop mocking himself. God took a Cup of Tea from you?

2 Likes

Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye Tells The Story Of How He Once Drank Tea With God by blackmantis: 4:29pm On Mar 03, 2019
Imagine if one of his ushers told him that the money collected during service had been miraculously taken by God because they said the money was His own.

SMH.

7 Likes

Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye Tells The Story Of How He Once Drank Tea With God by Nobody: 2:01am On Mar 04, 2019
spongeisback:
...And the fools will shout amen!
You are ignorant to see things beyond your imagination. You can comprehend well because you are a mortal man and too fleshy to the things of the spirit. It is expected of you anyway because you heart has been locked by the god of this earth
Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye Tells The Story Of How He Once Drank Tea With God by Nobody: 2:02am On Mar 04, 2019
hodusglobal:
Chai, what kind of lie is this? African Magic on DStv
You were not there when it happened so take as myth since you don't believe.
Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye Tells The Story Of How He Once Drank Tea With God by Nobody: 2:10am On Mar 04, 2019
Lukuluku69:
This man need to retire and stop mocking himself. God took a Cup of Tea from you?
If God could perceive the sacrifices offer to him during the time of old and they were sweet smell to him, ordinary cup of tea should be nothing to him. From the story Adeboye gave, God didn't drink the tea instead he removed it for a reason which Adebayo had refused to disclose. When you pray to God you invite him to dwell in your midst. God is everywhere and he is interested in what we do. He sees everything we do in the secret
Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye Tells The Story Of How He Once Drank Tea With God by ponziponzi(m): 3:23am On Mar 04, 2019
asuustrike1:

If God could perceive the sacrifices offer to him during the time of old and they were sweet smell to him, ordinary cup of tea should be nothing to him. From the story Adeboye gave, God didn't drink the tea instead he removed it for a reason which Adebayo had refused to disclose. When you pray to God you invite him to dwell in your midst. God is everywhere and he is interested in what we do. He sees everything we do in the secret

Please, you haven't had kids, please don't bring any to this world. It will do this world a lot good, it will save the next generation the time to type this over again.

1 Like

Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye Tells The Story Of How He Once Drank Tea With God by gobuchinny: 7:58am On Mar 04, 2019
asuustrike1:

My friend pls stop this.,,please I beg you stop this I understand you have been brainwashed but stop displaying this ignorance here.

Adeboye is a thief and a scammer and we all know that..which rubbish special relationship does he have with God...isn't God the Father of all...even of he saw God why saying it publicly if not to draw more sheeple to himself.,.even Paul that saw Heaven didn't disclose the content..John that saw heaven reveled it because he was asked to..so what's his revelance of saying he drank tea with God which of course is a big lie but what's the relevance

The man is a fraud and deceives immature people that don't study 5he word but look up to him for their daily word...

2 Likes

Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye Tells The Story Of How He Once Drank Tea With God by Aphroditee(f): 8:07am On Mar 04, 2019
Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye Tells The Story Of How He Once Drank Tea With God by advocate666: 8:30am On Mar 04, 2019
asuustrike1:

You are ignorant to see things beyond your imagination. You can comprehend well because you are a mortal man and too fleshy to the things of the spirit. It is expected of you anyway because you heart has been locked by the god of this earth

how much?
Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye Tells The Story Of How He Once Drank Tea With God by UrbanExotica(f): 8:33am On Mar 04, 2019
tell9ja:

Pastor Adeboye Celebrated his 77th birthday yesterday in the church.

The General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God narrated his encounter with God during the monthly Special Holy Ghost Service on Friday, March 1, at the Redemption Camp, Lagos.

He said he would love to share with his congregation his encounter with God but minding his recent stories that landed him in some trouble.

Then Pastor Adeboye went on to tell his members how him and his wife had a tea with God in Ilorin years ago. In the story the man of God explained that God took his last cup of tea.

You know why? The General Overseer said God took the tea because he invited him whiled he prayed for the breakfast.

He was quoted;

I was in Ilorin years ago, we were having breakfast, and we have a pot then for always making tea. And if I remember correctly, there are five cups then in that pot.

My wife and I usually use take it turn by turn till the final cup so that day, I took one, she took one, I took one, she took one and then I put my hand in the pot to take my third one which is the last cup in the pot but it was empty.

I looked at her, I couldn’t remember seeing her take the cup, so I wondered what happened to my tea and lo behold, I heard the voice of the lord loud and clear, saying ‘son, when you prayed, you invited me to join you and I did.

SEE DETAILS HERE: https://wetindeynet.com/pastor-adeboye-77-birthday/
Lalasticlala mynd44
Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye Tells The Story Of How He Once Drank Tea With God by Nobody: 9:50am On Mar 04, 2019
gobuchinny:

My friend pls stop this.,,please I beg you stop this I understand you have been brainwashed but stop displaying this ignorance here.

Adeboye is a thief and a scammer and we all know that..which rubbish special relationship does he have with God...isn't God the Father of all...even of he saw God why saying it publicly if not to draw more sheeple to himself.,.even Paul that saw Heaven didn't disclose the content..John that saw heaven reveled it because he was asked to..so what's his revelance of saying he drank tea with God which of course is a big lie but what's the relevance

The man is a fraud and deceives immature people that don't study 5he word but look up to him for their daily word...
Mr man you stop it there. You are too ignorant not to see things beyond the physical whatever Adeboye shared was his personal encounter. I had experienced different encounters hence I can relate to what he is saying. Just say you can comprehend or understand what he is saying then many of us will understand. You think this world is the way you see it? Many things are going on daily basis that human can't understand.
Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye Tells The Story Of How He Once Drank Tea With God by Nobody: 9:54am On Mar 04, 2019
ponziponzi:

Please, you haven't had kids, please don't bring any to this world. It will do this world a lot good, it will save the next generation the time to type this over again.
And who told you I don't have kids?. I wonder were you get all these ideas from in the first place. Someone shares an encounter he had with God instead of ignoring it you are busy asking about kids. You think this world is permanent place?
Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye Tells The Story Of How He Once Drank Tea With God by Nobody: 9:56am On Mar 04, 2019
ponziponzi:

I have kids so watch what you say
Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye Tells The Story Of How He Once Drank Tea With God by gobuchinny: 11:02am On Mar 04, 2019
asuustrike1:

Mr man you stop it there. You are too ignorant not to see things beyond the physical whatever Adeboye shared was his personal encounter. I had experienced different encounters hence I can relate to what he is saying. Just say you can comprehend or understand what he is saying then many of us will understand. You think this world is the way you see it? Many things are going on daily basis that human can't understand.

My man Adeboye is a fraudstar and does not know God..His god is his belly and his ability for fleece you guys is what motivates him to see demons that he thinks is God..study your bible friend tongue

1 Like

Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye Tells The Story Of How He Once Drank Tea With God by ponziponzi(m): 3:41pm On Mar 04, 2019
asuustrike1:

And who told you I don't have kids?. I wonder were you get all these ideas from in the first place. Someone shares an encounter he had with God instead of ignoring it you are busy asking about kids. You think this world is permanent place?

Good Lord! It’s worst than I thought.
Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye Tells The Story Of How He Once Drank Tea With God by ponziponzi(m): 3:42pm On Mar 04, 2019
asuustrike1:

I have kids so watch what you say

Unfortunately... the world have a lot of work to do then.
Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye Tells The Story Of How He Once Drank Tea With God by CodeTemplar: 4:56pm On Mar 04, 2019
The other day we saw cases of people levitating and being delivered of demonic possessions but our atheists crew and doubting Thomases didn't show up because white man was involved.
Now it is Adeboye, a black man and the crab in a bucket mentality is kicking in to the point our hating haters can't comprehend divinity again.

1 Like

Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye Tells The Story Of How He Once Drank Tea With God by Lukuluku69(m): 5:59pm On Mar 04, 2019
asuustrike1:

Hmmm. So, God in His infinite Mercy, The Creator of Heavens and Earth removed the Cup of Tea and did not allow Adeboye to drink it? So, tell me, what is the use of a Cup of Tea to the Owners of the Universe? He removed that Tea to teach Adeboye what? To tell Tales in his Church? Or God brought the Cup of Tea to your house or perhaps took it to an Orphanage? Since ordinary Cup of Tea is nothing to Him, why then did He deny Adeboye that additional Cup of Tea? You remember it is a game of you take one I take one?

Bros, Adeboye is losing his mind. I use to watch him on LWT, he is surely losing his mind. It is better for him to step down and let someone take over. The Govt actually offer that reprieve but the Greed in him won't allow it. After all, he is the G.O of The Redeemed Christian Church of GREED.

Shaloam Alaikum!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye Tells The Story Of How He Once Drank Tea With God by Nobody: 6:07pm On Mar 04, 2019
Lukuluku69:

Hmmm. So, God in His infinite Mercy, The Creator of Heavens and Earth removed the Cup of Tea and did not allow Adeboye to drink it? So, tell me, what is the use of a Cup of Tea to the Owners of the Universe? He removed that Tea to teach Adeboye what? To tell Tales in his Church? Or God brought the Cup of Tea to your house or perhaps took it to an Orphanage? Since ordinary Cup of Tea is nothing to Him, why then did He deny Adeboye that additional Cup of Tea? You remember it is a game of you take one I take one?

Bros, Adeboye is losing his mind. I use to watch him on LWT, he is surely losing his mind. It is better for him to step down and let someone take over. The Govt actually offer that reprieve but the Greed in him won't allow it. After all, he is the G.O of The Redeemed Christian Church of GREED.

Shaloam Alaikum!
Hmmmm! I like your analysis
Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye Tells The Story Of How He Once Drank Tea With God by Lukuluku69(m): 6:09pm On Mar 04, 2019
asuustrike1:

Hmmmm! I like your analysis

Shukran!
Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye Tells The Story Of How He Once Drank Tea With God by 1000Capacity: 11:10am On Apr 27
Lukuluku69:
You dey doubt grin

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Didn't Die: He Wasn't Even Crucified On The Cross / Could this be the Real Face Of Jesus? / Is Jesus God ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.