Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,682 members, 7,968,995 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 04:39 PM

Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here - Religion (104) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here (208449 Views)

When Prayer Is Hard: 10 Bible Verses To Help You Talk To God / Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) / Top Ten Nigeria Pastors Who Did Not Talk To Each Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (296) (Go Down)

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by outcst: 8:00am On Jun 07, 2013
manmustwac/seun

Who banned striktlymi and why?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 8:31am On Jun 07, 2013
outc@st:
manmustwac/seun

Who banned striktlymi and why?
I did and because you like calling people olodo
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by outcst: 8:35am On Jun 07, 2013
toba: I did and because you like calling people olodo

Now who is this?

Is toba now a mod?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by outcst: 8:38am On Jun 07, 2013
seun/manmustwac

Please don't tell me that either of you have been hiding behind the id: toba o.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 8:38am On Jun 07, 2013
outc@st:

Now who is this?

Is toba now a mod?
No Im a supermod. A supermod has more powers than a mod.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 8:39am On Jun 07, 2013
outc@st:
seun/manmustwac

Please don't tell me that either of you have been hiding behind the id: toba o.
This allegation would earn you more sentencing.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Seun(m): 8:40am On Jun 07, 2013
I apologize for my unfair outburst against Jesoul. It seems I forgot to check her post because I was mad with her for a different reason.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by outcst: 8:40am On Jun 07, 2013
toba: No Im a supermod. A supermod has more powers than a mod.

Oh, you are a supermod...

Interesting....

Then why do you come here to report Maclatunji since you have more powers than he does?

Don't play with our intelligence.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by outcst: 8:43am On Jun 07, 2013
toba: This allegation would earn you more sentencing.

Please go ahead and do it.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 8:45am On Jun 07, 2013
outc@st:

Oh, you are a supermod...

Interesting....

Then why do you come here to report Maclatunji since you have more powers than he does?

Don't play with our intelligence.
Thats a great Observation. Maclatunji is a mod and only seun can deal with a mod since he appoints us. I can deal with other members.

Are satisfied now?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by outcst: 8:46am On Jun 07, 2013
toba: I did and because you like calling people olodo

Would you prefer I call them 'fo.ols' instead?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 8:46am On Jun 07, 2013
outc@st:

Please go ahead and do it.
I'll probably ban this ID if u get me provoked. lipsrsealed
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 8:47am On Jun 07, 2013
outc@st:

Would you prefer I call them 'fo.ols' instead?
Either way, you'll be going against the rule, which is unfair
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by outcst: 8:49am On Jun 07, 2013
toba: Thats a great Observation. Maclatunji is a mod and only seun can deal with a mod since he appoints us. I can deal with other members.

Are satisfied now?

I am not satisfied because I have been unfairly targeted because of the events of yesterday.

There are members who use worse words than calling someone 'olodo' but yet you picked me out from the lot. I don't see you going about banning other members.

I can bring a sample of very abusive comments here for you to see, if you will claim that you never saw those comments.

#And the explanation you gave up there cannot convince even a child let alone an adult.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by outcst: 8:52am On Jun 07, 2013
toba: Either way, you'll be going against the rule, which is unfair

You are the one being unfair!

Why one set of rules for specific members and another set for others?

If you want to follow the rules to the letter then start by banning LB who called you a fo.ol just yesterday.

After that I will bring a number of members who have been busy abusing other members too for you to ban them.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 8:53am On Jun 07, 2013
outc@st:

I am not satisfied because I have been unfairly targeted because of the events of yesterday.

There are members who use worse words than calling someone 'olodo' but yet you picked me out from the lot. I don't see you going about banning other members.

I can bring a sample of very abusive comments here for you to see, if you will claim that you never saw those comments.

#And the explanation you gave up there cannot convince even a child let alone an adult.
calm down. Seun who caused the little issue has appologized and we've all moved on.

Im not sure your ban is connected with the issues here. Infact you made a very valid point in defence of Jesoul which we all agree with.

I'll check your status to see why you were ban. Are u sure it wasnt pyguru that tagged ur post?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 8:55am On Jun 07, 2013
outc@st:

You are the one being unfair!

Why one set of rules for specific members and another set for others?

If you want to follow the rules to the letter then start by banning LB who called you a fo.ol just yesterday.

After that I will bring a number of members who have been busy abusing other members too for you to ban them.
Logicboy is a case study. Do u know how many monikers he has in the past that have all been banned? Pls dont go the insult line like Logicboy does.

Try to be civil at all times.

Regards
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by outcst: 8:55am On Jun 07, 2013
I really do not care about the ban...you can continue banning for all I care...

What I am concerned about now is this unfairness because I came out here to expose a wrong done to one of your mods.

This is unbelievable...

nairaland is turning into something else.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by outcst: 8:57am On Jun 07, 2013
toba: Logicboy is a case study. Do u know how many monikers he has in the past that have all been banned? Pls dont go the insult line like Logicboy does.

Try to be civil at all times.

Regards

What are you talking about?

So LB can insult and get away with it but other members who commit lesser offences would get banned?

I have been civil talking with you but the way you are going about it now, I am forced to say that you do not deserve civility.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Paschal007: 9:04am On Jun 07, 2013
outc@st:

What are you talking about?

So LB can insult and get away with it but other members who commit lesser offences would get banned?

I have been civil talking with you but the way you are going about it now, I am forced to say that you do not deserve civility.

toba is not a mod, forget him
check your profile to see who banned ýou and why
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by outcst: 9:04am On Jun 07, 2013
Just yesterday you made the following comment:

toba: atheists aka 'godless' souls are like that

which is against the 'spirit' behind rule number 2, as it was offensive to LB and manmustwac:

manmustwac: I don't like that comment. You live in a country filled with godless souls. What Seun said was wrong but you using that to make that statement against athiests who i know you hate dose not make things any better

yet you come here to claim holier than thou?

I can still fetch more posts where you were caught insulting members.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by outcst: 9:06am On Jun 07, 2013
Paschal007:

There is nothing there...no explanation!

Toba is not a mod? seun was here earlier, he saw the post of toba and did nothing.

toba is a mod and I have strong reasons to suspect who is behind the id.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by outcst: 9:09am On Jun 07, 2013
Paschal,

toba is a mod...if he is not, how then did he know that I called someone 'olodo'?

There is something wrong here!
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by outcst: 9:11am On Jun 07, 2013
@JeSoul:

Your attention is needed here o.

Who are the supermods?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 9:11am On Jun 07, 2013
Paschal007:

Of course im not, but im a supermod. ok?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 9:13am On Jun 07, 2013
outc@st:
@JeSoul:

Your attention is needed here o.

Who are the supermods?
Mukina2 Semyd4lyf and ......... Seun is the overall boss.

Supermods can ban u from posting in all sections but mods can ban you from their section only
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by outcst: 9:14am On Jun 07, 2013
toba: Of course im not, but im a supermod. ok?

A supermod who goes about breaking the rules and bans another member for allegedly breaking the rules?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by outcst: 9:15am On Jun 07, 2013
toba: Mukina2 Semyd4lyf and ......... Seun is the overall boss.

Supermods can ban u from posting in all sections but mods can ban you from their section only

Now ban me again....

You are being a hypocrite!
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Paschal007: 9:16am On Jun 07, 2013
outc@st:

There is nothing there...no explanation!

Toba is not a mod? seun was here earlier, he saw the post of toba and did nothing.
ok thats unusual. Maybe JS would've better explaination.

toba is a mod and I have strong reasons to suspect who is behind the id.
outc@st:
Paschal,

toba is a mod...if he is not, how then did he know that I called someone 'olodo'?

There is something wrong here!
Lol you're known for calling people that. Its an easy guess.
Seriously he's not a mod or supermod.
why was he complaining the other time he got banned in islam section?
Supermods can overturn bans
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by outcst: 9:18am On Jun 07, 2013
Paschal007: ok thats unusual. Maybe JS would've better explaination.

Lol you're known for calling people that. Its an easy guess.
Seriously he's not a mod or supermod.
why was he complaining the other time he got banned in islam section?
Supermods can overturn bans

Precisely my point!

I believe there is a dubious mod behind the id.

Yes toba, I said it....oya ban me again!
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by outcst: 9:19am On Jun 07, 2013
toba: Mukina2 Semyd4lyf and ......... Seun is the overall boss.

Is your name JeSoul?

Allow her answer her question!
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 9:21am On Jun 07, 2013
outc@st:

A supermod who goes about breaking the rules and bans another member for allegedly breaking the rules?
This' an allegation with consequences

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (296)

The truth your pastor would not tell you about tithes / The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin / From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.