Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,020 members, 7,915,968 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 01:12 PM

Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here - Religion (116) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here (205095 Views)

When Prayer Is Hard: 10 Bible Verses To Help You Talk To God / Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) / Top Ten Nigeria Pastors Who Did Not Talk To Each Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) ... (296) (Go Down)

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by AlfaSeltzer(m): 8:03am On Jul 25, 2013
HumbledbYGrace:
[size=20pt]How I miss Jesoul's feminine touch in this section cry[/size]

Are you a lesbian?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 8:32am On Jul 25, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

Are you a lesbian?

I doubt it....more like a sychophant

2 Likes

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by HumbledbYGrace(f): 4:59pm On Jul 25, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

Are you a lesbian?
are you daft

4 Likes

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Mranony: 6:03pm On Jul 25, 2013
Hello Moderators,

I do not appreciate the changing of the words I chose for the topic of my thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/1371463/amusement-meet-tolerant-sodomites-it

Someone decided to change my title of my thread from "meet the tolerant sodomites" to "meet the tolerant gays"

Last I checked, the word "sodomite" is not a banned word on this forum. I was also fully aware of my choice of words before I typed them. I am not a child incapable of making my own decisions neither was I intoxicated when I typed those words.
I do not appreciate anyone changing my words as they see fit, nothing gives you that right. It is an abuse of the moderator's privileges. In fact which ever of you that was responsible for it ought to apologize for your wrongdoing.

I have now changed it back to the original topic, Please respect my choice of words and leave them be. Thank you.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jul 25, 2013
Mr anony: Hello Moderators,

I do not appreciate the changing of the words I chose for the topic of my thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/1371463/amusement-meet-tolerant-sodomites-it

Someone decided to change my title of my thread from "meet the tolerant sodomites" to "meet the tolerant gays"

Last I checked, the word "sodomite" is not a banned word on this forum. I was also fully aware of my choice of words before I typed them. I am not a child incapable of making my own decisions neither was I intoxicated when I typed those words.
I do not appreciate anyone changing my words as they see fit, nothing gives you that right. It is an abuse of the moderator's privileges. In fact which ever of you that was responsible for it ought to apologize for your wrongdoing.

I have now changed it back to the original topic, Please respect my choice of words and leave them be. Thank you.

See this arrogant pharisee. grin grin

Erm sir, do you think that your religion gives you the right to use such a word for gay people? Do you think because of Sodom and Gommorah, you now have the right to call gay people "sodomites"?

Sodomite is derogatory and since you are unrepentant, I CALL ON THE GREAT POWER OF THE MODS TO PUNISH YOUR SINS AND TRANSGRESSIONS BY SENDING YOUR THREAD TO THE FIERY LAKE CALLED THE CLOSED THREAD SECTION
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Mranony: 11:42pm On Jul 25, 2013
Logicboy03: See this arrogant pharisee. grin grin

Erm sir, do you think that your religion gives you the right to use such a word for gay people? Do you think because of Sodom and Gommorah, you now have the right to call gay people "sodomites"?

Sodomite is derogatory and since you are unrepentant, I CALL ON THE GREAT POWER OF THE MODS TO PUNISH YOUR SINS AND TRANSGRESSIONS BY SENDING YOUR THREAD TO THE FIERY LAKE CALLED THE CLOSED THREAD SECTION
This is plainly nonsense. Sodomite is a formal way of describing homosexuals. There is nothing derogatory about calling a person who practices sodomy a sodomite.

The only wrong done here is the mod who thought he/she had the right to force their own choice of words into my mouth.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Vansnickers: 11:47pm On Jul 25, 2013
Logicboy03:

See this arrogant pharisee. grin grin

I second that.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Mranony: 11:52pm On Jul 25, 2013
Van snickers:

I second that.
Lol, of course, suppress the voice of opposing views. How tolerant.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Vansnickers: 11:58pm On Jul 25, 2013
Mr anony:

I find it Ironical that you're bringing up my Tolerance.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 12:02am On Jul 26, 2013
Where are the Mods?

This guy was given a lenient hand for his bigotry (calling gays "sodomites"wink.....As if all gays engage in sodomy.

He abused the leniency and continued calling gays "sodomites"

Please....this guy needs some hard penance wink

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by manmustwac(m): 12:02am On Jul 26, 2013
Mr anony:
I received a complaint this morning saying that that you calling gays sodomites was offensive to gays so after reviewing the matter i decided to edit the topic title. Don't change it again. You have been warned.

2 Likes

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 12:03am On Jul 26, 2013
manmustwac: I received a complaint this morning saying that that you calling gays sodomites was offensive to gays so after reviewing the matter i decided to edit the topic title. Don't change it again. You have been warned.

Epic wink
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Mranony: 12:04am On Jul 26, 2013
Van snickers:

I find it Ironical that you're bringing up my Tolerance.
I find it equally ironical that tolerance in your book involves shutting down threads just because you don't like what they have to say.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Mranony: 12:19am On Jul 26, 2013
manmustwac: I received a complaint this morning saying that that you calling gays sodomites was offensive to gays so after reviewing the matter i decided to edit the topic title. Don't change it again. You have been warned.
Lol, spoken like a true power drunk dictator. I am really disappointed in you for this post.
Since when did people taking offense at a word give you the right to edit people's topics on their behalf? Have you changed all the topics on this forum that Christians find offensive too?

Which of the 21 rules have I broken? or are you just trying to flex your muscles and massage your ego here?

Btw, I have changed the topic back. feel free to take any actions you want. You have the ability (but not the right) to close threads and ban people as you please but I'll yet implore you

Please don't behave like that, it is not your way. Leave that to Maclatunji in the Islam section. There is a certain respect I have for you, please don't sink to depths that are unbecoming of your person
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 12:24am On Jul 26, 2013

Really, MMW? This post is an embarrassment.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 12:46am On Jul 26, 2013
Mr anony:
Lol, spoken like a true power drunk dictator. I am really disappointed in you for this post.
Since when did people taking offense at a word give you the right to edit people's topics on their behalf? Have you changed all the topics on this forum that Christians find offensive too?

Which of the 21 rules have I broken? or are you just trying to flex your muscles and massage your ego here?

Btw, I have changed the topic back. feel free to take any actions you want. You have the ability (but not the right) to close threads and ban people as you please but I'll yet implore you

Please don't behave like that, it is not your way. Leave that to Maclatunji in the Islam section. There is a certain respect I have for you, please don't sink to depths that are unbecoming of your person

MMC, pls ban this guy. This is getting too much.

Imagine a white guy contesting the right to call a black man a Ni66er
This Anony wants to fight for his right to abuse gays.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Mranony: 12:57am On Jul 26, 2013
Logicboy03:

MMC, pls ban this guy. This is getting too much.

Imagine a white guy contesting the right to call a black man a Ni66er
This Anony wants to fight for his right to abuse gays.

Non sequitor. Go to the dictionary and look up the word sodomite, it is not an offensive word in any way. Stop being silly
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 1:46am On Jul 26, 2013
Mr anony:
Non sequitor. Go to the dictionary and look up the word sodomite, it is not an offensive word in any way. Stop being silly

sodomite (plural sodomites)
One who practices sodomy; a sodomist.
(derogatory) A male homosexual.
http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/sodomite

You live in the UK, when next you walk across an openly gay guy, pls call him a sodomite
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Mranony: 2:21am On Jul 26, 2013
Logicboy03:

sodomite (plural sodomites)
One who practices sodomy; a sodomist.
(derogatory) A male homosexual.
http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/sodomite

You live in the UK, when next you walk across an openly gay guy, pls call him a sodomite
Please explain this to me. Explain to me why a person who openly identifies himself as someone who practices sodomy should take offense at being called a sodomite.
That's like a person who openly identifies himself as someone who practices carpentry getting offended at being called a carpenter.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 3:40am On Jul 26, 2013
Mr anony:
Please explain this to me. Explain to me why a person who openly identifies himself as someone who practices sodomy should take offense at being called a sodomite.
That's like a person who openly identifies himself as someone who practices carpentry getting offended at being called a carpenter.

Shifting goalposts are we?

-First, it is not offensive
-After finding out that it is offensive, the anonyism is to ask why it is offensive to go around in a long argument.

Simple fact- not all gay people engage in sodomy. Even straight couples engage in sodomy.
Simple fact- gay people naturally do not like the old testament (Sodomite originated from the OT)
simple fact- christians have used the word so negatively towards gays.

Anony asks why it is offensive. What a douche
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 4:15am On Jul 26, 2013
Lol, some people never change... So homosexuality don turn vocation?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by HumbledbYGrace(f): 4:43am On Jul 26, 2013
Good morning, manmustwac could you please lock this thread; https://www.nairaland.com/1114515/christians-chatbox asap? Thanks.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by AlfaSeltzer(m): 5:57am On Jul 26, 2013
Mr anony:

Carpenter is offensive. The correct term is "woodwork technician".
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by AlfaSeltzer(m): 6:10am On Jul 26, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: are you daft

Now, now, there's no reason to be insultive.

Firstly your moniker sounds like one who likes to engage in humiliating practices by another woman called Grace. Then you openly state that you're missing the touch of another female dominatrix here. So I just put 2 & 2 together and asked a simple question: are you a lesbian? There's nothing wrong with being a lesbian. Even a sadomasochistic one. Accept who you are. Your subconscious already did.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 7:00am On Jul 26, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: Good morning, manmustwac could you please lock this thread; https://www.nairaland.com/1114515/christians-chatbox asap? Thanks.

Hey, everything alright? Why you locking the thread?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by FearGodAndLive: 7:27am On Jul 26, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

Firstly your moniker sounds like one who like to engage in humiliating practices by another women called Grace. Then you openly state that you're missing the touch of another female dominatrix here. So I just put 2 & 2 together and asked a simple question: are you a lesbian? There's nothing wrong with being a lesbian. Even a sadomasochistic one. Accept who you are. Your subconscious already did.

Alfa Seltzer:

Carpenter is offensive. The correct term is "woodwork technician".

Wetin person no go read for NL? Interesting place.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Mranony: 7:30am On Jul 26, 2013
Logicboy03:

Shifting goalposts are we?

-First, it is not offensive
-After finding out that it is offensive, the anonyism is to ask why it is offensive to go around in a long argument.

Simple fact- not all gay people engage in sodomy. Even straight couples engage in sodomy.
Simple fact- gay people naturally do not like the old testament (Sodomite originated from the OT)
simple fact- christians have used the word so negatively towards gays.

Anony asks why it is offensive. What a douche
You are wasting your time. A sodomite is a sodomite, there is nothing offensive about the word. If homosexuals claim that there is nothing wrong with what they do, then they should be proud to be called sodomites. It is is funny how you are so persistent in taking offense on behalf of them.

It is also pretty stupid to claim that not all homosexuals engage in sodomy when sodomy is precisely the nature of homosexual copulation.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 7:50am On Jul 26, 2013
Mr anony:
You are wasting your time. A sodomite is a sodomite, there is nothing offensive about the word. If homosexuals claim that there is nothing wrong with what they do, then they should be proud to be called sodomites. It is is funny how you are so persistent in taking offense on behalf of them.

It is also pretty stupid to claim that not all homosexuals engage in sodomy when sodomy is precisely the nature of homosexual copulation.

Case closed. Anony is a tool. (apparently lesbians are sodomites)
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by AlfaSeltzer(m): 7:53am On Jul 26, 2013
Logicboy03:

What would you call a straight couple that engage in sodomy?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by HumbledbYGrace(f): 8:45am On Jul 26, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

Firstly your moniker sounds like one who likes to engage in humiliating practices by another woman called Grace. Then you openly state that you're missing the touch of another female dominatrix here. So I just put 2 & 2 together and asked a simple question: are you a lesbian? There's nothing wrong with being a lesbian. Even a sadomasochistic one. Accept who you are. Your subconscious already did.
my apologies....but I was just tryinna tell you I aint lesbo. Jesoul is a sister, this place looks somehow without her. You know a feminine touch in the house makes a difference. Kapish? undecided
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by HumbledbYGrace(f): 8:46am On Jul 26, 2013
Ihedinobi:

Hey, everything alright? Why you locking the thread?
it is well, there is minor problem I need to solve.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Mranony: 8:49am On Jul 26, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

What would you call a straight couple that engage in sodomy?
Abeg help me ask am?

(1) (2) (3) ... (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) ... (296)

The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin / The truth your pastor would not tell you about tithes / From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.