Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,404 members, 7,978,275 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 02:32 AM

Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here - Religion (157) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here (208971 Views)

When Prayer Is Hard: 10 Bible Verses To Help You Talk To God / Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) / Top Ten Nigeria Pastors Who Did Not Talk To Each Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) ... (296) (Go Down)

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by HumbledbYGrace(f): 4:49pm On Aug 26, 2013
Ishilove:
Very very seriously
ok
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 4:51pm On Aug 26, 2013
obadiah777: lmao. be sure to check out this map too. biblical times. see what the 'red sea' really is called SINUS ARABICUS. SO MOSES WASNT PARTING NO BODY OF WATER.

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ishilove: 4:53pm On Aug 26, 2013
obadiah777: would you agree for it to be modified to 'a few of those folks'
Is this the Islam section?? Why do I have to have it modified? Why are you trying to tailor my opinions? I did NOT break any rule. If I did, then by all means, modify it. But if after going through all twenty rules you cannot pinpoint any rule broken, I demand that post be released.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ishilove: 4:56pm On Aug 26, 2013
This is not the islam section, so nobody should tell me what I can or cannot say!! NOBODY.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ishilove: 4:57pm On Aug 26, 2013
Who hid my effing post? Who?? Come out and talk to me. Come and explain yourself!!
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ishilove: 5:05pm On Aug 26, 2013
I will only permit the very last line to be removed, but nothing else in that post should be touched.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ajibam: 5:10pm On Aug 26, 2013
Ishilove: Who hid my effing post? Who?? Come out and talk to me. Come and explain yourself!!

I just checked it,,seun did it
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by MostHigh: 5:12pm On Aug 26, 2013
obadiah777: i take the word with me everywhere i go. wink wink funny how you said exactly what i said

Literal testimony. smiley

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 5:14pm On Aug 26, 2013
MostHigh:

Literal testimony. smiley
hey brother how are ya ? you scarcer than a 2 dollar bill sire wink
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ishilove: 5:18pm On Aug 26, 2013
Ajibam:

I just checked it,,seun did it
The jerk. I should have known
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by MostHigh: 5:22pm On Aug 26, 2013
obadiah777: hey brother how are ya ? you scarcer than a 2 dollar bill sire wink

The kids trying to take me apart brother. smiley

But we give thanks for all things sire.

How is the holiday holding up at your end, trying to get melanated proper b4 the season of depression begins again.

Funny how folks back home take the literal sun for granted. smiley

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by truthislight: 5:25pm On Aug 26, 2013
obadiah777: we aim to please

for 2 days, after that you have to get the FBI and INTERPOL an CIA to find us if you need stuff done
grin grin

No wahala.

As long as the willingness is there, it shall be well.

Well done.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Dygeasy(m): 5:29pm On Aug 26, 2013
Ishilove: Who hid my effing post? Who?? Come out and talk to me. Come and explain yourself!!
Chill... I Did. cheesy
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ajibam: 5:42pm On Aug 26, 2013
Ishilove:
The jerk. I should have known

Don't let him ban You ooo
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 5:45pm On Aug 26, 2013
MostHigh:

The kids trying to take me apart brother. smiley

But we give thanks for all things sire.

How is the holiday holding up at your end, trying to get melanated proper b4 the season of depression begins again.

Funny how folks back home take the literal sun for granted. smiley
sounds like you are having a ball. holiday is fine here sire. just chilling at home doing chores and what not.lol brother i love the cold and wintery periods. i cant handle the sun too well. i hate sweat. and you know during winter if you want to prevent depression take vitamin D supplements. its that lack of vitamin D that causes depression.

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 6:04pm On Aug 26, 2013
So much activity...before I start reading the worthwhile posts I got to say kudos to Obadiah, HBG and Ajibam...the sticky threads are looking so much better.

Nice job guys!

#Now where is that 'binoculars'?

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ishilove: 6:17pm On Aug 26, 2013
Ajibam:

Don't let him ban You ooo
For?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 6:24pm On Aug 26, 2013
saintvc: WE ALL KNOW THIS MODS ARE NEW IN THE JOB. LETS GIIVE THEM TIIME TO LEARN.LETS STOP MAKING JOB MORE DIFFICULT FOR THEM BY FINDING FAULTS IN EVERY ACTION THEY TAKE.
CONSTANT COMPLAIN LEADS THEM TO MAKING MORE MISTAKES.PLZ LETS STOP.

Well saint, I agree that the mods are new and would need time to get in their strides but I do not agree that anyone is going about 'fault-finding' their every move.

What I have seen so far is a situation where some of the mods are creating issues where there should be none. To sit back and allow an obvious wrong fly is not acceptable.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 6:31pm On Aug 26, 2013
Ajibam:

Read My comment there
The thread leads to argument..all arguments result to fight..don't post against others topic..
Am sorry,you left me with no choice

I like your thought process when viewed in a particular light but there can be healthy arguments. Even the apostles had their own fair share of constructive arguments. Everyone can't be on the same page all the time.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ajibam: 6:35pm On Aug 26, 2013
striktlymi:

I like your thought process when viewed in a particular light but there can be healthy arguments. Even the apostles had their own fair share of constructive arguments. Everyone can't be on the same page all the time.

I hide some post...they turned it to fight
Note
All arguments lead to fight
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 6:38pm On Aug 26, 2013
Ishilove: Mods, I demand to know why my post was hidden in this thread
www.nairaland.com/1411578/injustice-religion-section-nairaland#1411578.9

I did not break any rules, so I demand to know why I am being gagged.

Ishilove: Like I mentioned earlier, y'all need to cut the mods some slack. They are inexperienced. They will learn as time goes on.

@mods, I suggest y'all take it slow for the time being. Take your first baby steps, feel your way around the terrain and familiarise yourselves with the collective psyche of the posters here. Contact Obinoscopy, mukina or Tgirl for enquiries when you get stuck somewhere (for the time being o), and for God's sakes don't make any hasty decisions that you will be forced to reverse later (with egg liberally splattered all over your face embarassed ).

Look, watch and learn.

After these, rule with an iron fist angry tongue grin

Um...you were saying?

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 6:39pm On Aug 26, 2013
Ajibam:

I hide some post...they turned it to fight
Note
All Some arguments lead to fight
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ajibam: 6:40pm On Aug 26, 2013
striktlymi:

Well saint, I agree that the mods are new and would need time to get in their strides but I do not agree that anyone is going about 'fault-finding' their every move.

What I have seen so far is a situation where some of the mods are creating issues where there should be none. To sit back and allow an obvious wrong fly is not acceptable.

Note
Nobody was Born as a mod
Even if any mod made a mistake..you Will correct with love not correcting by discriminating,,
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 6:41pm On Aug 26, 2013
Uyi Iredia: To the new mods, you have my support and I hope we get along well. I would like to know the mods starting in particular with Ajibam, since I don't recall interacting with him before. I'll start.

My (real) name is stated. 22 years. Currently deist. First-born in my family. Good in some respects and bad in others (food and sex cry). Love watching documentaries, reading books of any sort as long as it interests me, writing poems and essays, occassional strolling. On this site my behaviour has been at least, average. I initially used to have e-fights with Mudley but that's years back and nothing major since then so I shouldn't be to troublesome. I think I'm less polite online than real-life but of course, since I'm not here in cognito I am faitly discreet with what I say though I opine I have a bit more leeway here, more so since I'm dealing with familiar strangers here. Influenced a lot and very active on this section relative to others. So far, I'm content with it.

What I want to know from new mods: A bit about you (as you'll like), behaviours you like or dislike, how open are you to various religions or ideologies etc

P.S: Kibda funny obadiah is mod lolz. This is gonna be interesting. NL's only mod known for wild theories and ganja.

What about your home address? grin

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ishilove: 6:42pm On Aug 26, 2013
striktlymi:

Um...you were saying?
My advice still stands
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ajibam: 6:42pm On Aug 26, 2013
[quote author=striktlymi][/quote]

2timothy2vs23-25
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 6:44pm On Aug 26, 2013
Ajibam:

Note
Nobody was Born as a mod
Even if any mod made a mistake..you Will correct with love not correcting by discriminating,,

I am so sure you do not want to see my 'war face'... wink

Trust me when I say that I am given you all the love I can muster.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 6:45pm On Aug 26, 2013
Ishilove:
My advice still stands

Cool! Attribute of a leader...not easily swayed...I like that.

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ajibam: 6:46pm On Aug 26, 2013
striktlymi:

I am so sure you do not want to see my 'war face'... wink

Trust me when I say that I am given you all the love I can muster.

Then stop Complaining all the time and looking For supermodsgrin
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 7:05pm On Aug 26, 2013
obadiah777: The term "Arabian Gulf" (Sinus Arabicus) was formerly used to refer to what is now known as the Red Sea (as illustrated in the map examples with this article). This usage was adopted into European maps from, among others, Strabo and Ptolemy, who called the Red Sea Sinus Arabicus (Arabian Gulf). Both of these ancient geographers also used the name Sinus Persicus to refer to the body of water between the Arabian Peninsula and Iran. In the early Islamic era, Muslim geographers did the same, calling the body بحر فارس (Baḥr Fārsi; Persian Sea) or "خليج فارس" (Ḫalīǧ Fārsi; Persian Gulf). Later, most European maps from the early Modern Times onwards used similar terms (Sinus Persicus, Persischer Golf, Golfo di Persia and the like, in different languages) when referring to the Persian Gulf, possibly taking the name from the Islamic sources.

HumbledbYGrace: your already evangalising....cool

...And when he had made a scourge of small cords, he drove them all out of the thread, and poured out the preachers, and overthrew their posts...

...and he said to them: make not this thread an abode for preachers, for it is written that this thread is strictly for Questions, Comments and complaints...

...and when he was asked, by what authority does he do this things...he looked at the thread, reviewed the posts and said:

HumbledbYGrace: they were just unfit

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 7:07pm On Aug 26, 2013
Ajibam:

Then stop Complaining all the time and looking For supermodsgrin

On the contrary Aji, you stop turning the section inside out and you will see less of me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) ... (296)

The truth your pastor would not tell you about tithes / The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin / From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.