Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,303 members, 7,881,120 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:58 PM

Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here - Religion (183) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here (202107 Views)

When Prayer Is Hard: 10 Bible Verses To Help You Talk To God / Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) / Top Ten Nigeria Pastors Who Did Not Talk To Each Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) ... (296) (Go Down)

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 7:16am On Sep 03, 2013
good morning, who's ready for round 2
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Yooguyz: 8:04am On Sep 03, 2013
Ajibam:
Good morning.bro,
What's good?
oga Ajibam good morning, abeg this handle BERNIMORE the re-incarnation of BARRISTERS is derialing my threads, bully and trying to provoke a fight, # rule 2# am sure you've seen the pms i have sent you. Please could you do something about it? Maybe like warn him.
Thanks in anticipation of your response.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by ATMC(f): 8:32am On Sep 03, 2013
Muslims gave us Eid ul-Fitr, Christians gave us Christmas....oya these Atheist it's time you gave humanity a holiday too

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by mcfynest(m): 8:49am On Sep 03, 2013
Ajibam:

Logic boy things..
The lord Is planning to visit him

VERY SOON
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 8:50am On Sep 03, 2013
ATMC: Muslims gave us Eid ul-Fitr, Christians gave us Christmas....oya these Atheist it's time you gave humanity a holiday too
Ok we will give SHEKPE DAY.....happy now?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 8:56am On Sep 03, 2013
ATMC: Muslims gave us Eid ul-Fitr, Christians gave us Christmas....oya these Atheist it's time you gave humanity a holiday too

We don't need special days to remember loved ones or be nice. wink
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by ATMC(f): 9:02am On Sep 03, 2013
satanist: Ok we will give SHEKPE DAY.....happy now?
not we will give...give already!
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by ATMC(f): 9:04am On Sep 03, 2013
aManFromMars:

We don't need special days to remember loved ones or be nice. wink
o man from mars! thou art inexcusable...give us a holiday joor
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by UjSizzle(f): 9:09am On Sep 03, 2013
Lifeless
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 9:10am On Sep 03, 2013
ATMC: o man from mars! thou art inexcusable...give us a holiday joor

tongue
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 9:10am On Sep 03, 2013
ATMC: not we will give...give already!
I DO NOT NEED A SPECIAL DAY TO ENJOY MYSELF, IT IS ONE LIFE, LIVE IT.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by EatmyShorts: 9:12am On Sep 03, 2013
This place is boring. I'm starting to lose interest in this Section. Everyone here(apart from myself) seems fake and white-washed. Some are very nonsensical.
Obadiah please create more Rapture Threads, this place is Dead.

Pastor MarcAnthony

2 Likes

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by AlfaSeltzer(m): 9:13am On Sep 03, 2013

all your sunday lazyness never do you? you want another day of lazyness you can blame on atheists.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by AlfaSeltzer(m): 9:16am On Sep 03, 2013
EatmyShorts: This place is boring. I'm starting to lose interest in this Section. Everyone here(apart from myself) seems fake and white-washed. Some are very nonsensical.

Pastor MarcAnthony

Obadiah has been bought.

Christians have been cowered. (as usual)

Atheists have more important things to do.

Muslims have been quarantined

Deists keep yarning incomprehensible nonsense

Pagans are still enjoying their new yam festival

Only Satanists are keeping up the fight.

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 9:19am On Sep 03, 2013
EatmyShorts: This place is boring. I'm starting to lose interest in this Section. Everyone here(apart from myself) seems fake and white-washed. Some are very nonsensical.

Pastor MarcAnthony
"The only new trick you can teach an old dog is death" Anton Lavey
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by EatmyShorts: 9:20am On Sep 03, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

Obadiah has been bought.

LOL, Uyi Iredia and Stirktlemyi .
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by EatmyShorts: 9:21am On Sep 03, 2013
satanist: "The only new trick you can an old dog is death" Anton Lavey

hmmm
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 9:24am On Sep 03, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

Obadiah has been bought.

bought ? let me know when am getting paid then cuz aint nobody gave me a gaddem thang cry grin
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by EatmyShorts: 9:25am On Sep 03, 2013
obadiah777: bought ? let me know when am getting paid then cuz zint nobody gave me a gaddem thang cry grin

Have you retired from creating Threads?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 9:26am On Sep 03, 2013
obadiah777: bought ? let me know when am getting paid then cuz zint nobody gave me a gaddem thang cry grin

undecided
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 9:28am On Sep 03, 2013
EatmyShorts:

Have you retired from creating Threads?
oh no sire. i dont want to be accused of spamming. i have had many threads on frontpage lately. wink
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 9:28am On Sep 03, 2013
EatmyShorts:

hmmm
"Tell a fool that he is wise, and he will be eternally happy" Anton lavey
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 9:30am On Sep 03, 2013
aManFromMars:

undecided
why the long face sire ?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 9:30am On Sep 03, 2013
obadiah777: why the long face sire ?

Horse shit. Had horse shit for breakfast.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 9:32am On Sep 03, 2013
aManFromMars:

makes sense. horses have long faces. the breakfast is causing a mutation in you cheesy
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by ATMC(f): 9:35am On Sep 03, 2013
obadiah777: makes sense. horses have long faces. the breakfast is causing a mutation in you cheesy
aManFromMars:

...the comedy kings!

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 9:38am On Sep 03, 2013
obadiah777: makes sense. horses have long faces. the breakfast is causing a mutation in you cheesy
Exactly....
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 9:39am On Sep 03, 2013
HBG...

Please hide the post, rather than modifying it. thanks smiley
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by loveroftruth: 9:39am On Sep 03, 2013
Rule nos 8 says that no one should post false information on NL.

Why then is a thread paddling information without evidence about the jw allowed to continue ?

For that thread to be true, this has to be:

BERNIMOORE: @ Yoogurz
IM still asking you, show me a signed UN document by watchtower, which you ough to haveseen before creating the thread

if you cant provide a signed document by watchtower, then you are guilty of;

[size=18pt]3. Don't advocate or encourage violent actions against any person, tribe, race, or group of people.

8. Don't post false information on Nairaland.[/size]

https://www.nairaland.com/1417830/hypocrites-jehovahs-witness-abandons-secret#1417830.28

contracts are never one sided.

Lots of information on the web about the Jw exist, that does not mean they are true.

But for doctrinal matters that the bible can always be reference, it is malicious for NL admin to coloborate with that ^ on that thread and allowed it to continue.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 9:43am On Sep 03, 2013
EatmyShorts:

LOL, Uyi Iredia and Stirktlemyi .
lolz. Especially Uyi.

(1) (2) (3) ... (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) ... (296)

Why Do Youths Run Away From Deeper Life Bible Church? / The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin / The truth your pastor would not tell you about tithes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.