Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,151 members, 7,887,345 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:10 AM

Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here - Religion (78) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here (202609 Views)

When Prayer Is Hard: 10 Bible Verses To Help You Talk To God / Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) / Top Ten Nigeria Pastors Who Did Not Talk To Each Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (296) (Go Down)

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by truthislight: 12:43am On Mar 05, 2013
Logicboy03: Manmustwacc,

February has passed angry

Is manmuswac owing you salary?

In that case, ask seun.

cool cool cool.

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by tpia5: 11:30pm On Mar 05, 2013
kindly swallow your pride and move this thread to sexuality section:

https://www.nairaland.com/1215451/female-pastor-preaches-bosoms-out

this is one of the reasons why muslim section is better organized than here.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 10:26am On Mar 06, 2013

https://www.nairaland.com/1216194/how-christians-gone-poison-south

1) Why was the above thread closed?
2) Why was there no explanation in the thread why it was closed even if there is a valid reason to close the thread? So now I dont deserve an explanation but others do?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by TableLeg(m): 10:28am On Mar 06, 2013
Just passing by ... To say hello to my favourite moderator, JESOUL wink

5 Likes

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by manmustwac(m): 11:00am On Mar 06, 2013
Logicboy03:

https://www.nairaland.com/1216194/how-christians-gone-poison-south

1) Why was the above thread closed?
2) Why was there no explanation in the thread why it was closed even if there is a valid reason to close the thread? So now I dont deserve an explanation but others do?
Sorry no vex logic boy i somehow managed to lock it by mistake after hiding tpia's comment that you reported.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 11:02am On Mar 06, 2013
manmustwac: Sorry no vex logic boy i somehow managed to lock it by mistake after hiding tpia's comment that you reported.

okay then.

No probs as long as the thread is restored.

better if front page wink
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by manmustwac(m): 11:38am On Mar 06, 2013
Logicboy03:

okay then.

No probs as long as the thread is restored.

better if front page wink
Na this useless expensive blackberry i dey use sometimes i scroll over something with the cursor and it just opens its so touch sensitive. I will recommend your topic for you.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 11:48am On Mar 06, 2013
manmustwac: Na this useless expensive blackberry i dey use sometimes i scroll over something with the cursor and it just opens its so touch sensitive. I will recommend your topic for you.

Which blackberry? z10?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by manmustwac(m): 11:58am On Mar 06, 2013
Logicboy03:

Which blackberry? z10?
Nah the 9900
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 11:58am On Mar 06, 2013
manmustwac: Nah the 9900

cool
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 4:52pm On Mar 06, 2013
tpia@:
kindly swallow your pride and move this thread to sexuality section:

https://www.nairaland.com/1215451/female-pastor-preaches-bosoms-out

this is one of the reasons why muslim section is better organized than here.

Hey there, the only toad in my pond, how are you today?

#watches carefully to make sure Bella isn't watching# grin grin

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 5:02pm On Mar 06, 2013
manmustwac: Na this useless expensive blackberry i dey use sometimes i scroll over something with the cursor and it just opens its so touch sensitive. I will recommend your topic for you.

Did you have to add expensive , grin
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 5:06pm On Mar 06, 2013
frosbel:

Why do we always agree on these issues... these issues alone that is. You know we might have more in common than we are aware of papa. grin grin grin
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by JeSoul(f): 5:59pm On Mar 06, 2013
frosbel:

Lol. Are you jealous? abeg MMW buy one for Frosbel too.

Table Leg :
Just passing by ... To say hello to my favourite moderator, JESOUL wink
cheesy this guy, you never fail to make me laugh. Muchos gracias senor. I was waiting for you to post your own food pictures on that thread, me I wan chop with you.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by TableLeg(m): 11:11pm On Mar 06, 2013
JeSoul:
cheesy this guy, you never fail to make me laugh. Muchos gracias senor. I was waiting for you to post your own food pictures on that thread, me I wan chop with you.
Very soon mamacita wink
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 10:40am On Mar 08, 2013
Hey, Manmustwacc,

I need a huge favour from you. A very big favour.(it has nothing to do with atheism)

This is serious and you're my only hope.

Will send you a PM now
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by manmustwac(m): 12:45pm On Mar 08, 2013
I just replied you smiley
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 12:48pm On Mar 08, 2013
manmustwac: I just replied you smiley

Just give me 15 mins to reply smiley

Replied
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by manmustwac(m): 1:42pm On Mar 08, 2013
When I get home from work I will reply you
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 1:43pm On Mar 08, 2013
manmustwac: When I get home from work I will reply you
Cool
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Goshen360(m): 5:23pm On Mar 08, 2013
@ Honourable moderators, I need this thread (https://www.nairaland.com/1219310/today-friday-gonna-blessing-time) on front page please with immediate effect grin. Thank you.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by InesQor(m): 2:02pm On Mar 09, 2013
Please help this nice young lady move her topic from religion to an appropriate section

https://www.nairaland.com/1219329/why-children-love-me-too
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by manmustwac(m): 4:01pm On Mar 09, 2013
InesQor: Please help this nice young lady move her topic from religion to an appropriate section

https://www.nairaland.com/1219329/why-children-love-me-too
Moved it
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by nitlad: 5:17am On Mar 10, 2013
https://www.nairaland.com/1219955/election-new-pope-begin-tuesday

^^^
Front Page worthy? undecided

How often is this section perused for Front Page materials self? undecided

Mods/SuperMods/Admin do your darn job!!!!! angry angry
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Yooguyz: 9:44am On Mar 10, 2013
mods in the house please check out this dude yougayz.i think he was created to paint my black
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by yougayz: 9:50am On Mar 10, 2013
Yooguyz: mods in the house please check out this dude yougayz.i think he was created to paint my black
so you honestly thought you could ruin my reputation and get away with right?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by yougayz: 9:53am On Mar 10, 2013
you thought i had forgotten all about it right?
I love the adage that says 'revenge is best served cold'.It hurts you now that i have gotten my own pound of flesh?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Paschal007: 9:56am On Mar 10, 2013
Lol at these 2....

Hey mods GM, can you guys get the Pakistan christian homes that was set on fire story on homepage? Or are gonna settle for the celebrity boobs they've been showing us this sunday morning?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 10:23am On Mar 10, 2013
^^Yeah mehn, lmao @ youguyz and yougayz, I wonder if manmustwac would allow our dear friend to have his revenge, please do.wink
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by manmustwac(m): 11:20am On Mar 10, 2013
yougayz: you thought i had forgotten all about it right?
I love the adage that says 'revenge is best served cold'.It hurts you now that i have gotten my own pound of flesh?
I couldeasily just ban your moniker but I want you to tell me what grudge do you have against youguyz? Spill the beans & reveal your true identity

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (296)

Why Do Youths Run Away From Deeper Life Bible Church? / The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin / The truth your pastor would not tell you about tithes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.