Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,465 members, 7,914,179 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 07:35 PM

Monalisa Chinda To Be Arrested Over A 6-year Tax Evasion - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Monalisa Chinda To Be Arrested Over A 6-year Tax Evasion (38803 Views)

Monalisa Chinda: My Daughter Saw Tiwa Savage And Abandoned Me At Lagos Marathon / Monalisa Chinda And Daughter, Tamar, Work Out At The Gym (Photos) / Monalisa Chinda As A Corper: NYSC Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monalisa Chinda To Be Arrested Over A 6-year Tax Evasion by Jarus(m): 11:17pm On Mar 03, 2019
theoptimist298:
Are they going after a particular ethnic group only? How many taxes have Davido and Wizkid paid? Or even Tiwa, Omotola and co. Im sure next is psquare fails to file returns since 2003 smh

Ethnic cry baby

10 Likes

Re: Monalisa Chinda To Be Arrested Over A 6-year Tax Evasion by NobleAngell(f): 11:18pm On Mar 03, 2019
MrAnele:

Not the time, place or thread for this.... Stop derailing
Thank You.
Re: Monalisa Chinda To Be Arrested Over A 6-year Tax Evasion by Nobody: 11:20pm On Mar 03, 2019
rentAcock:
I haven't filed tax returns in 10 years, I wonder if they will arrest me.

They are only interested in money-bag Biafrans not hungry Afonjas or Hausa-Fulani.

1 Like

Re: Monalisa Chinda To Be Arrested Over A 6-year Tax Evasion by otokx(m): 11:22pm On Mar 03, 2019
Instead of her to do business in Port Harcourt she went to Lagos, oya pay up.

1 Like

Re: Monalisa Chinda To Be Arrested Over A 6-year Tax Evasion by chudez0147(m): 11:26pm On Mar 03, 2019
TDonald:

Oga Stop Spamming the Forum angry
Close your mouth... you just dey speak English.. is it your Spamming??
Re: Monalisa Chinda To Be Arrested Over A 6-year Tax Evasion by deepsuk(f): 11:26pm On Mar 03, 2019
Na so

idonhammer:
One oga at the top don beg am pssy she no gree,now dem wan use tax propaganda nail the pretty girl. Evil people.

1 Like

Re: Monalisa Chinda To Be Arrested Over A 6-year Tax Evasion by Billionaire09: 11:30pm On Mar 03, 2019
chudez0147:
Some of you guys causing trouble online are not even Nigerian ..Some might not be Nigerian, or other tribe entirely... You guys are agents of Darkness/Anti-Christ/Trouble Makers..
You guys just love Blood.. You just love seeing innocent people Cry/Die..
Weting una dey even gain? Please! I know we still have some good people out there.. We can live together in peace.. Let's not let these evil people cause trouble for us.
Am an Igbo guy, I was born and raised in Lagos before I left Nigeria.. the Yorubas are wonderful people...
Please! Let's Understand our differences and live together.....Thank You!

First go and live in peace with all those Biafrans massacred since 1914 till date.

If you want us to live in peace with other, let Biafra be free.

A child that says him mama and papa no go sleep, he too will not sleep
Re: Monalisa Chinda To Be Arrested Over A 6-year Tax Evasion by abbey621(m): 11:34pm On Mar 03, 2019
NobleAngell:
Seems Babatunde Fowler has just jerked back to life. Was he sleeping all these while? Or is his job under threat?

Wetin concern Fowler with Lagos taxation?

1 Like

Re: Monalisa Chinda To Be Arrested Over A 6-year Tax Evasion by meobizy(f): 11:34pm On Mar 03, 2019
In this Nigeria, where she has one, two or three sugar daddies in big places?
Nothing dey happen.
Ibinabo’s life got even better after drunkenly killing a promising doctor.
Re: Monalisa Chinda To Be Arrested Over A 6-year Tax Evasion by chudez0147(m): 11:34pm On Mar 03, 2019
Billionaire09:

First go and live in peace with all those Biafrans massacred since 1914 till date.

If you want us to live in peace with other, let Biafra be free.

A child that says him mama and papa no go sleep, he too will not sleep
I know your type.. when you see soldier uniform around your hood , you go piss for trouser! #Anuofia man

2 Likes

Re: Monalisa Chinda To Be Arrested Over A 6-year Tax Evasion by rentAcock(m): 11:35pm On Mar 03, 2019
biafranation:

They are only interested in money-bag Biafrans not hungry Afonjas or Hausa-Fulani.

Which is surprising why I haven't been audited.
Re: Monalisa Chinda To Be Arrested Over A 6-year Tax Evasion by sunisonflex29(m): 11:35pm On Mar 03, 2019
I am sorry, the times you call me
I no fit awnser eh
Toto dey sweet ooo grin
Re: Monalisa Chinda To Be Arrested Over A 6-year Tax Evasion by olaolaking: 11:36pm On Mar 03, 2019
uzobaby:
Evading tax is not proper...but then citizens paying tax have a right to know how their tax is being managed from local to federal level...
What right does she have when she had not paid? You can only question after you have paid your tax

1 Like

Re: Monalisa Chinda To Be Arrested Over A 6-year Tax Evasion by meobizy(f): 11:36pm On Mar 03, 2019
chudez0147:
Some of you guys causing trouble online are not even Nigerian ..Some might not be Nigerian, or other tribe entirely... You guys are agents of Darkness/Anti-Christ/Trouble Makers..
Weting una dey even gain? Please! I know we still have some good people out there.. We can live together in peace.. Let's not let these evil people cause trouble for us.
Am an Igbo guy, I was born and raised in Lagos before I left Nigeria.. the Yorubas are wonderful people...
Have you taken your meds today?
Re: Monalisa Chinda To Be Arrested Over A 6-year Tax Evasion by davodyguy: 11:42pm On Mar 03, 2019
biafranation:

Ode, Davido and AY were once charged with tax fraud, are they related to that run away fugitive Nnamdi Kanu?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monalisa Chinda To Be Arrested Over A 6-year Tax Evasion by goat22: 11:44pm On Mar 03, 2019
TDonald:

Oga Stop Spamming the Forum angry

If person eat beans wey pepper full, and hin dey shit, shey the thing go be like fire as e dey comot and e go come watery, the shit no go hard?
Re: Monalisa Chinda To Be Arrested Over A 6-year Tax Evasion by TDonald: 11:45pm On Mar 03, 2019
chudez0147:

Close your mouth... you just dey speak English.. is it your Spamming??

See as you be

Ewu Gambia
Re: Monalisa Chinda To Be Arrested Over A 6-year Tax Evasion by TDonald: 11:46pm On Mar 03, 2019
goat22:

[s] If person eat beans wey pepper full, and hin dey shit, shey the thing go be like fire as e dey comot and e go come watery, the shit no go hard?[/s]

You normal sha
Re: Monalisa Chinda To Be Arrested Over A 6-year Tax Evasion by busomma: 11:48pm On Mar 03, 2019
I guess it's time tax officials a.k.a Internal Revenue Service go after all these celebrities in Nigeria posing as rich individuals. I hope their next stop will at the door steps of Linda Ikeji & the likes who are fond of flaunting their wealth as the slightest opportunity. All of them should pay comparable taxes to their riches.
Re: Monalisa Chinda To Be Arrested Over A 6-year Tax Evasion by goat22: 11:51pm On Mar 03, 2019
chudez0147:

I know your type.. when you see soldier uniform around your hood , you go piss for trouser! #Anuofia man

Your buttocks dey hard abi? Them talk say person wey get hard buttocks as hin dey shit, the shit go dey scatter for hin nyash, come dey stick to hin nyash hair come dry for there, the hair go don rotten finish, turn brown as the shit go dey color am
Re: Monalisa Chinda To Be Arrested Over A 6-year Tax Evasion by Yankee101: 11:57pm On Mar 03, 2019
Make una move come abuja
Re: Monalisa Chinda To Be Arrested Over A 6-year Tax Evasion by Billyanger(m): 12:00am On Mar 04, 2019
Ive made millions and never paid tax once, i think it depends on what your occupation is because nobody ever ask me for tax and i didnt feel affected, i hope it wound bounce back later later, because this one that naija wan dey do like UK i no understand
Re: Monalisa Chinda To Be Arrested Over A 6-year Tax Evasion by Billyanger(m): 12:03am On Mar 04, 2019
busomma:
I guess it's time tax officials a.k.a Internal Revenue Service go after all these celebrities in Nigeria posing as rich individuals. I hope their next stop will at the door steps of Linda Ikeji & the likes who are fond of flaunting their wealth as the slightest opportunity. All of them should pay comparable taxes to their riches.

Wetin dey pain you gangan? Lol
Re: Monalisa Chinda To Be Arrested Over A 6-year Tax Evasion by NSK4U(m): 12:07am On Mar 04, 2019
MrAnele:
After now you will see her preaching on instagram "thou shall not steal" Meanwhile she's stealing from the government

See my signature
Do You Stay In Abuja? Do You Need a Website For Your Business/Firm or a Personal Blog? Our Prices Are Amazingly affordable https:///2348131252158 (ASOWEBDESIGNS.COM)

government is the one stealing from the people.
Revelation revealed that Nigerian sitting senators earn 14+ million naira monthly, tell me, the youth that struggled to be feeding well through hardwork and creativity are being arrested over tax payments.

I ask, what is the impact of all taxes being paid to the government since our begun? Is it electricity, good roads or peaceful environment that they've been able to create or what is the essence of tax payment that they are raising voice over?
Re: Monalisa Chinda To Be Arrested Over A 6-year Tax Evasion by Billyanger(m): 12:08am On Mar 04, 2019
biafranation:

Daft at its peak, first degree inability to reach ones full thinking potentials...
Re: Monalisa Chinda To Be Arrested Over A 6-year Tax Evasion by PVC2019(f): 12:13am On Mar 04, 2019
chudez0147:

What has this got to do with the topic?? I think you’re one amongst many that are looking for trouble...
Re: Monalisa Chinda To Be Arrested Over A 6-year Tax Evasion by daninphilo(m): 12:14am On Mar 04, 2019
rentAcock:
I haven't filed tax returns in 10 years, I wonder if they will arrest me.
dey are coming for you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

New Photo Of Vandora After Bbnaija Eviction / Chacha Eke Blasts Her Brother, Aik, Others For Meddling In Her Marriage / Sophia Momodu: "I Have Never Dated A Broke Guy, I Dont Know What It Feels Like“

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.