Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,584 members, 7,975,295 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 09:10 PM

Monalisa Chinda To Be Arrested Over A 6-year Tax Evasion - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Monalisa Chinda To Be Arrested Over A 6-year Tax Evasion (38882 Views)

Tax Evasion: Actress Monalisa Chinda Reacts To Her Arrest Warrant / Monalisa Chinda: My Daughter Saw Tiwa Savage And Abandoned Me At Lagos Marathon / Monalisa Chinda And Daughter, Tamar, Work Out At The Gym (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monalisa Chinda To Be Arrested Over A 6-year Tax Evasion by tohyorsih(f): 12:18am On Mar 04, 2019
wetin concern me?

Re: Monalisa Chinda To Be Arrested Over A 6-year Tax Evasion by Jaqenhghar: 12:23am On Mar 04, 2019
Tax evasion in this shithole? SMH
Re: Monalisa Chinda To Be Arrested Over A 6-year Tax Evasion by Stillthebest: 12:43am On Mar 04, 2019
Most people don't pay income tax and it is bad. Even Tinubu alpha better coy is owing billions of naira income tax
Re: Monalisa Chinda To Be Arrested Over A 6-year Tax Evasion by naijagee: 1:05am On Mar 04, 2019
Why nah ...leave her https://www.naijagee.com
Re: Monalisa Chinda To Be Arrested Over A 6-year Tax Evasion by clemmonce(m): 1:06am On Mar 04, 2019
chudez0147:
Some of you guys causing trouble online are not even Nigerian ..Some might not be Nigerian, or other tribe entirely... You guys are agents of Darkness/Anti-Christ/Trouble Makers..
You guys just love Blood.. You just love seeing innocent people Cry/Die..
Weting una dey even gain? Please! I know we still have some good people out there.. We can live together in peace.. Let's not let these evil people cause trouble for us.
Am an Igbo guy, I was born and raised in Lagos before I left Nigeria.. the Yorubas are wonderful people...
Please! Let's Understand our differences and live together.....Thank You!
yes Yorubas are nice people.... Even the Igbo people are nice. I lived in Lagos all my life i am from Edo state...
The division is encouraged by seun , Nairaland Mods, the politicians , social media influencers and so on.... They are creating a problem generations to come will have a big problem dealing with.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monalisa Chinda To Be Arrested Over A 6-year Tax Evasion by 9ja083: 1:07am On Mar 04, 2019
Tinubu money Don reduce small. It must be replaced. So all the ppl that haven't paid their tax should expect govt at their door steps for tax.
Tinubu needs money. If u know, u know.
Re: Monalisa Chinda To Be Arrested Over A 6-year Tax Evasion by eyinjuege: 1:28am On Mar 04, 2019
theoptimist298:
Are they going after a particular ethnic group only? How many taxes have Davido and Wizkid paid? Or even Tiwa, Omotola and co. Im sure next is psquare fails to file returns since 2003 smh

Perhaps Davido and Wizkid pay their taxes and so are not under scrutiny. Stop seeing witchunting in everything. If she was declaring and paying her tax as is required by law, nobody would be after her.
Encourage people to pay their tax, and not run away from their civic responsibilty because of their tribe or status.
Re: Monalisa Chinda To Be Arrested Over A 6-year Tax Evasion by Kentocancan: 1:28am On Mar 04, 2019
Naija has turned to Spain
Re: Monalisa Chinda To Be Arrested Over A 6-year Tax Evasion by Naijabred: 3:55am On Mar 04, 2019
Re: Monalisa Chinda To Be Arrested Over A 6-year Tax Evasion by Lovelyn451(f): 4:30am On Mar 04, 2019
hmm
Re: Monalisa Chinda To Be Arrested Over A 6-year Tax Evasion by deedeemob(m): 4:51am On Mar 04, 2019
Now this is a Nigerian with many things in his upstairs (brain).....man u just educated so many senseless people In at most 5mins! Oga God bless u for ur wisdom cool
davodyguy:
do you pay tax?
All you guys supporting Atiku, ask him if he pays taxes or not. If he doesn't, the APC would have used it against him as tax fraud.

The president of Bayern Munich was jailed in Germany for tax fraud. His name is Uli hoenes. He won the WC and Euro cup for Germany in the 70s. Lionel Messi, Christiano Ronaldo and Jose Mourinho were all charged for tax fraud in Spain. Tax avoidance and Evasion are serious offenses.

Seun Osewa that own Nairaland, the platform you're using now pays taxes, if not he would have been jailed.

I'm a business owner. I pay direct assessment to LIRS and also my staff pays P.A.Y.E monthly.

People like you are probably still being fed or do not have responsibilities yet, hence have no idea of Civic responsibilities.

Even Buhari and Osinbajo Pay taxes, as well as all serving politicians. Their taxes are deducted at source from their salaries, before they get alert. Ambode, Okowa, Okorocha, Saraki, Fashola, Dogara, Tambuwal all pay taxes

To those idiots saying LASG is only after biafra, tell biafra tóo to do the lawful thing. Pay your tax. AY and Davido are not related to Nnamdi Kanu, yet they were charged with tax fraud in 2018. Lynda Ìkejì is Igbo, why haven't they come for her? Cos she pay her taxes just as Seun Osewa pays as well

1 Like

Re: Monalisa Chinda To Be Arrested Over A 6-year Tax Evasion by ogbonti: 4:59am On Mar 04, 2019
urchman23:
From Jay Jay okocha to my home girl, Lagos na only una them they do tax evasion.

Attempt to hound the igbos and easterners out of Lagos!

Igbosere my ass, does Davido, KWAM 1, Aluwe, Bola Tinubu, MC Oluomo and the rest of afonja big guys pay taxes in Lagos? I beg leave matter
Re: Monalisa Chinda To Be Arrested Over A 6-year Tax Evasion by ClearFlair: 6:07am On Mar 04, 2019
idonhammer:
One oga at the top don beg am pssy she no gree,now dem wan use tax propaganda nail the pretty girl. Evil people.

Sense fall on you
Re: Monalisa Chinda To Be Arrested Over A 6-year Tax Evasion by chudez0147(m): 7:08am On Mar 04, 2019
PVC2019:

What has this got to do with the topic?? I think you’re one amongst many that are looking for trouble...
Tell that to the fixed bet guys.. Mugu
Re: Monalisa Chinda To Be Arrested Over A 6-year Tax Evasion by Jarus(m): 7:22am On Mar 04, 2019
Billyanger:
Ive made millions and never paid tax once, i think it depends on what your occupation is because nobody ever ask me for tax and i didnt feel affected, i hope it wound bounce back later later, because this one that naija wan dey do like UK i no understand

You're in the informal sector. Even in the UK, it is difficult to bring informal sector into tax net.

1 Like

Re: Monalisa Chinda To Be Arrested Over A 6-year Tax Evasion by Jarus(m): 7:22am On Mar 04, 2019
ogbonti:

Attempt to hound the igbos and easterners out of Lagos!

Igbosere my ass, does Davido, KWAM 1, Aluwe, Bola Tinubu, MC Oluomo and the rest of afonja big guys pay taxes in Lagos? I beg leave matter

Ethnic cry baby

Re: Monalisa Chinda To Be Arrested Over A 6-year Tax Evasion by wildikeman(m): 8:22am On Mar 04, 2019
MrAnele:
After now you will see her preaching on instagram "thou shall not steal" Meanwhile she's stealing from government

See my signature
Do You Stay In Abuja? Do You Need a Website For Your Business/Firm or a Personal Blog? Our Prices Are Amazingly affordable https:///2348131252158 (ASOWEBDESIGNS.COM)

So? Is the same government not stealing from us?
Re: Monalisa Chinda To Be Arrested Over A 6-year Tax Evasion by victokafor(m): 8:44am On Mar 04, 2019
cheesy
dayleke:
Lagos High Lagos?!!!!

You mean Lagos High Court?
grin grin
Re: Monalisa Chinda To Be Arrested Over A 6-year Tax Evasion by iammolise(m): 11:20am On Mar 04, 2019
Oh my edible ray of sunshine flawless beauty shocked... I love her so much kiss, even though she's married cry

Pls u peepul shud leave my radiant gorgeous sweet pumpkin alone oh...

Since when have "tax evasion " started becoming a Nigerian thing... I've never heard of it before around here, I only here that from oyinbo countries. undecided
Re: Monalisa Chinda To Be Arrested Over A 6-year Tax Evasion by Nobody: 11:22am On Mar 04, 2019
rentAcock:
I haven't filed tax returns in 10 years, I wonder if they will arrest me.

What registered company have u?
Re: Monalisa Chinda To Be Arrested Over A 6-year Tax Evasion by Nobody: 11:29am On Mar 04, 2019
olaolaking:
What right does she have when she had not paid? You can only question after you have paid your tax
Please read the first line of what I typed. .and those that have been paying tax have their rights been accorded them?

1 Like

Re: Monalisa Chinda To Be Arrested Over A 6-year Tax Evasion by rentAcock(m): 12:46pm On Mar 04, 2019
Folafikemi:

What registered company have u?

Rent-A_Cock Enterprise.

1 Like

Re: Monalisa Chinda To Be Arrested Over A 6-year Tax Evasion by Billionaire09: 4:37pm On Mar 05, 2019
chudez0147:

I know your type.. when you see soldier uniform around your hood , you go piss for trouser! #Anuofia man
Not everyone is like you piss on trouser in sighting the Fulani herdsmen in military uniforms.

We called for the zoo elections boycott, you all were crying until your cowardice Nigeria leaders met our demands for us to call off boycott and participates in elections.

I know that you are a tout and a sabo your days as saboteur are numbered. I will get you soon. You think can hide? IPOB will smoke you all out.

Re: Monalisa Chinda To Be Arrested Over A 6-year Tax Evasion by chudez0147(m): 5:34pm On Mar 05, 2019
Billionaire09:

Not everyone is like you piss on trouser in sighting the Fulani herdsmen in military uniforms.

We called for the zoo elections boycott, you all were crying until your cowardice Nigeria leaders met our demands for us to call off boycott and participates in elections.

I know that you are a tout and a sabo your days as saboteur are numbered. I will get you soon. You think can hide? IPOB will smoke you all out.
Please ask Nnamdi Kanu to come to Nigeria, Buhari wants to tell him something!!
Re: Monalisa Chinda To Be Arrested Over A 6-year Tax Evasion by Nobody: 7:18pm On Mar 05, 2019
6 years is quite too much.
Re: Monalisa Chinda To Be Arrested Over A 6-year Tax Evasion by Billionaire09: 11:27pm On Mar 06, 2019
chudez0147:

Please ask Nnamdi Kanu to come to Nigeria, Buhari wants to tell him something!!

If you are not an animal, you would have known the formation of zombies Python dance.

If Biafra doesn't come, you are an animal.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wizkid And Yemi Alade Show Off Their 2016 Mtv Mama Awards [full Winners List] / Burna Boy Performs Fela's Song On His Grandpa's 85th Birthday / Freeze To Jidenna: "Come Back Home And Stop Complaining"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.