Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,563 members, 7,888,816 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 03:50 PM

Is Holy Ghost The God Of Fire? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Holy Ghost The God Of Fire? (213 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Ambushed At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress / Mentally Challenged Woman Healed At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress - Autoreportng / Is Holy Ghost Fire Prayer Biblical? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Holy Ghost The God Of Fire? by Ambroseap(m): 10:50pm On Mar 03, 2019
IS HOLY GHOST THE GOD OF FIRE

Having religiously and hypocritically lost the proper standard of Christianity, guess what we are left with; chaos, uproar. We keep following the crowd, the leading group. But hardly or little do we try to know or understand what these groups, their drives is. The forces behind their actions and behaviors, thinking and desires. Since Almighty pastor A, B, C, and D, mega churches or everybody is doing it, therefore; I have to do same. What have I? I have no choice. Right? Wrong. This is credulity, gullibility at peak.
Every now and then we keep bespeaking with all seriousness/ intensity of heart that the Holy Ghost should consume, kill or destroy our enemies. Who? Same people we church or worship with. Eat, drink, play, or pray with. Our pastors, choirs, and HOD. Our coworkers, cotenants, brothers and sisters. Our very children, yet thinking that we, Us "saints" in quote will not be consumed perhaps if the prayers eventually work. Unconsciously setting ourselves ablaze through reactions of different echoes of congregation prayers of Lonely ghost fire and not the Holy Ghost, because He is not the God of fire or thunder but a comforter and a teacher (John 14:26).
Just because you are fortunate, lucky that you or your family members are not thieves, witches or wizard, betrayers or the other, you therefore indulge or go about days, weeks, months and years of fasting and prayers just for your enemies to die and roast in hell. And not for once have you pray that this evil in them should leave them so they could be free, repent and follow Christ. Forgetting that your children could fall victim tomorrow or anytime if not even you because, you own not yourself.
Since your religious belief as you said, centers on love, salvation and internal happiness with God in heaven, why do you tends to practice the reverse by sending others to hell with your hypocritical prayers of Holy Ghost fire and the rest? Why do you value your life so much? The very life, children, properties you brag of that is not even yours in anyway either? Why are you still scared, afraid or worrying about your life or destiny? The life or destiny you've already given to your God to handle if not that you aren't sure if He is the one you handed it over to? Why do you have to hate others by going extra mile, praying deadly and problematic prayers for them when your religion forbids it? Why are you so eager, joyous or zealous to see the lifeless bodies of your enemies lying waste on the ground?
Is your Jesus interested in the death of sinners? Is your Jesus happy, clapping and dancing for you as you are praying for your enemies to die? Does your Jesus hates sinners? Discriminates and therefore, admonished you to do same? If your answer to those above questions are yes, I think as a Christian, Christ like in quote, you really need to rethink and awaken your dogmatic, mediocre and hypocritical mind.
Don't you get it? Can't you decode, or understand the irony, the logic behind our Holy Ghost fires prayers? Since time immemorial, we've been praying that the Holy Ghost fire should consume, kill or destroy our enemies (witches and wizards). But, is still same people we love and cherish the most that are still dying. Reasons being that, God isn't interested in the death of sinners. So He therefore gives them enough time so they could repent and know Him.
Why fooling yourself? Do you really think that the all loving and all merciful God will kill your enemies because of your selfishness, greed, self-centeredness so His son's death would be in vain? Don't be fooled. Holy Ghost fire prayers I call Lonely ghost fire prayers are just waste of time and energy that we really need to channel to lucrative work or other businesses we think would lead to the development of our country.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Don't Like My Parent / The Little Boat / Nation Shall Be Born At Once- Michael Wonder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.