Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,080 members, 7,949,721 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 05:24 PM

Nigeria elections and God's will - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria elections and God's will (325 Views)

Nigeria Elections: Websites Use False Stories To Attract Views And Ads / PDP To Probe Bayelsa And Kogi Elections And Those Who Cost Them Victory / Nigeria Elections: Amina Zakari Not In Charge Of Electoral Operations – INEC REC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria elections and God's will by Earthkumy(m): 11:39am On Mar 05, 2019
Please tell me how election rigging, fraud and murdering people is God's will? Any minister with this mentality has lost the right to preach righteousness.

I think alot ministers needs reducation and deliverance

1 Like

Re: Nigeria elections and God's will by Earthkumy(m): 11:40am On Mar 05, 2019
When the church fail to unite against bad leadership, they will start shouting is God's will. I think alot of people need to get a life

1 Like

Re: Nigeria elections and God's will by Earthkumy(m): 11:40am On Mar 05, 2019
Let me make this point clear, the will of God is hardly done in the Church not to talk of in political world. So please stop calling our failed prayers God's will. We had to do more than pray we must unite both in prayer and purpose. God will never make evil his will. I know my God, if his will is being done on earth their will joy, justice, righteousness and peace every where, unless you are serving a different God.
Re: Nigeria elections and God's will by Iyajison: 11:45am On Mar 05, 2019
Make provides everything for man..

But the power of decision making in affairs like this is solely in the hands of man

1 Like

Re: Nigeria elections and God's will by Earthkumy(m): 11:45am On Mar 05, 2019
Martin Luther instead of attributing injustice done in his days to God's will, called for a match against it. I think Ministers should stop attributing wickedness and lawlessness to God's will. Just because you prayer couldn't change it doesn't make it God's will.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria elections and God's will by Earthkumy(m): 11:47am On Mar 05, 2019
I know my God, if his will is being done on earth their will joy, justice, righteousness and peace every where, unless you are serving a different God.
#NigeriaDecides2019
#

1 Like

Re: Nigeria elections and God's will by Nobody: 11:48am On Mar 05, 2019

Re: Nigeria elections and God's will by Earthkumy(m): 11:48am On Mar 05, 2019
Iyajison:
Make provides everything for man..

But the power of decision making in affairs like this is solely in the hands of man

Study your bible well and you will see God allow man to make his world

God knows his will is not being done on earth that's why he asked you to pray for his will to be done on earth

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Possibility Of A One Party System - A Must See / 2nd Edition Of Ayade Victory Concert To Hold On The 16th Of March / Kashamu Donates Transformer To Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.