Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,764 members, 7,875,921 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:04 AM

A Classy Bachelor Pad Should Have: - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / A Classy Bachelor Pad Should Have: (14740 Views)

A Classy Bachelor Pad Should Have Part 2: - / A Classy, Contemporary And Fabulous 3br Short-let Apartment In Ikoyi. / Help Me Plan My Bachelor Pad (My Own Place) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Classy Bachelor Pad Should Have: by sw2soufldn(m): 11:50am On Apr 27, 2007
classy = luxury appartment in knightsbridge n ur bmw M3
Re: A Classy Bachelor Pad Should Have: by opuro(m): 12:52pm On Apr 27, 2007
all sucessfull opportunist must have trappings even if borrowed. a classy bachelour is the one that have enough doug to take babes to hotel. u dont need to put urself in trouble cos some girls wen they come to ur pad, and see that is comfortable, will not like to give u any space. MARRIAGE WILL BE THE NEXT THING ON THEIR LIPS
Re: A Classy Bachelor Pad Should Have: by alabiyemmy(m): 1:14pm On Apr 27, 2007
but with all these classy stuff - can you eat three square meal daily for the next 365 days and how much do you have in your account or are they all bought on credit - albeit stolen credit cards? how many CCjs do you have? how many catalogue companies are you owing? How many people call you everyday demanding for their credit card or shoppers card bills? I have seen a Nigeria babe who came to London and after one month of working,went to get herself a plasma TV in a one room bunk that has a single bed.

Ask her - she said na catalogue.
Re: A Classy Bachelor Pad Should Have: by Bolarge(m): 1:20pm On Apr 27, 2007
"it takes the humility of one mad man for two mad men to be friends"

@tasiana

Na wa for your signature O! Wetin mad men do u?
Anyway it's highly applicable to Nairaland. grin
Re: A Classy Bachelor Pad Should Have: by Gheorghe(m): 1:40pm On Apr 27, 2007
one more thing

"A .38 CALIBER MAGNUM REVOLVER"

grin grin grin grin grin ;

u know now,just in case of
Re: A Classy Bachelor Pad Should Have: by romeo(m): 2:03pm On Apr 27, 2007
i don't know what is wrong with some people here!! can't one have a plasma tv in a one room bunk? what is wrong with that? she wanted it and she bought it , so what's ur own "mr i too know"
Re: A Classy Bachelor Pad Should Have: by chadwick(m): 2:12pm On Apr 27, 2007
knotty correct man when can i come visit jare
Re: A Classy Bachelor Pad Should Have: by IBDat(m): 2:41pm On Apr 27, 2007
ade.f:

I once saw an advert: "The difference between men and boys, is in the price of their toys". All the stuff mentioned are necessitites, but when it comes to classy, you are looking for individual products, whose designs will last the test of time and of course cause a big dent in your pockets! Flat screens for instance, if you havent shelled out for a bang and olufsen, or maybe the more affordable pioneer plasmas and Samsung LCD (top of the range), a universial LCD touch screen remote control, a toaster by dualit or siemens etc. One should consider anything less a necessity. what do y'all think?

My point exactly - one bachelor pad defers from another!! The first list to me are basic must haves, n of course a descent home security system like - .38 CALIBER MAGNUM REVOLVER grin
Re: A Classy Bachelor Pad Should Have: by alabiyemmy(m): 3:39pm On Apr 27, 2007
romeo:

i don't know what is wrong with some people here!! can't one have a plasma tv in a one room bunk? what is wrong with that? she wanted it and she bought it , so what's your own "mr i too know"

Mr Smelly mouth - read the whole posting as one instead of acting like the dumb fools on this site who only pick a line in a whole posting and comment on it. After one month work and already piling bills on catalogue, this is the point - not about living in a single room, Mr know nothing.
Re: A Classy Bachelor Pad Should Have: by romeo(m): 4:24pm On Apr 27, 2007
alabiyemmy:

Mr Smelly mouth - read the whole posting as one instead of acting like the dumb fools on this site who only pick a line in a whole posting and comment on it. After one month work and already piling bills on catalogue, this is the point - not about living in a single room, Mr know nothing.

sounds like a kid writting here grin grin, but if you are not a kid then my advice to you is to leave other people with their financial problems and look after your own self
Re: A Classy Bachelor Pad Should Have: by alabiyemmy(m): 4:45pm On Apr 27, 2007
who is next?
Re: A Classy Bachelor Pad Should Have: by romeo(m): 4:48pm On Apr 27, 2007
your little brain is next my dear grin grin
Re: A Classy Bachelor Pad Should Have: by Razorr(f): 4:51pm On Apr 27, 2007
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

More! More! grin grin
Re: A Classy Bachelor Pad Should Have: by romeo(m): 4:57pm On Apr 27, 2007
*peeped into the profile above mine and exclaimed *

WOWWWW!!! u be real moi moi
Re: A Classy Bachelor Pad Should Have: by romeo(m): 4:57pm On Apr 27, 2007
i like moi moi ohhhh grin grin grin
Re: A Classy Bachelor Pad Should Have: by knotty(m): 6:06pm On Apr 28, 2007
lastly, at a classy pad must have

pad, just in case she starts bleeding after your pump action

no doubt, it must have pestle and mortar

orogun (i don`t know how to say that one in English.
Re: A Classy Bachelor Pad Should Have: by ikamefa(f): 6:08pm On Apr 28, 2007
knotty:

huh? shocked shocked shocked agbabiaka oh! shocked cheesy
Re: A Classy Bachelor Pad Should Have: by gbeborun(m): 8:22pm On Apr 28, 2007
@romeo,
abeg no mind those nosy pokers, they'll never mind their business. typical example of busy body.
alabiyemmy:

Re: A Classy Bachelor Pad Should Have: by spoilt(f): 12:03am On Apr 29, 2007
knotty:

seriously?
Re: A Classy Bachelor Pad Should Have: by debosky(m): 2:00am On Apr 29, 2007
A stool in the corner with a dunce-cap for folk like knotty wink
Re: A Classy Bachelor Pad Should Have: by knotty(m): 1:58pm On Apr 29, 2007
deborsky
the pestle will have dual use. apart from pounding yam, it may be used on people with badmouth like your own.
anofia
Re: A Classy Bachelor Pad Should Have: by teddyface(m): 7:26am On Apr 30, 2007
A Big Box of CONDOMS
Re: A Classy Bachelor Pad Should Have: by chinenyeB(f): 9:13am On Apr 30, 2007
All the stuff listed above is good but it is just a shadow of what is needed in life.It is not the substance.Please ladies be careful not to be carried away by the vain things of life.what happens to his character?I respect men who are striving to put themselves together in life, It is not a do or die thing.He can have all the good things of life and then be a ROBBER!
Re: A Classy Bachelor Pad Should Have: by tEsLim(m): 11:22am On Apr 30, 2007
Ah ah! Its not about being classy here. Its about making life comfortable for myself. I've most things on that list since age 20. And got my first 4wheel thang 21. Mind you I work and live in 9ja
Re: A Classy Bachelor Pad Should Have: by adef1(m): 4:20pm On Apr 30, 2007
tEsLim:

Ah ah! Its not about being classy here. Its about making life comfortable for myself.

Dude, the thread is about "A Classy bachelor Pad should have:" sorry to burst your bubble.

chinenye B:

All the stuff listed above is good but it is just a shadow of what is needed in life.It is not the substance.Please ladies be careful not to be carried away by the vain things of life.what happens to his character?I respect men who are striving to put themselves together in life, It is not a do or die thing.He can have all the good things of life and then be a ROBBER!

Sweetheart, wrong thread. you could atone by listing what a classy spinster's boudoir should display.
Re: A Classy Bachelor Pad Should Have: by dremoney(m): 4:39pm On Apr 30, 2007
hmm,
teddyface:

A Big Box of CONDOMS

laughssssssssssssss, sure.

chinenye B:

watever!!!!!!!!!
dont blieve sha there is a gal on planet earth who dislikes gud things.
understand d thread maam
B SINCERE.

@topic
mayb wit a
1. Laptop (wit internet facility 2:4:7)
2. Marble Floor
3. Plasma
4. Strictly leather couch
5. 2 units of split A/Cs
6. Water Bed
7. An home theatre
8. Jacuzzi
9. fully arranged kitchen wit all accessories
10. DSTV. smiley
Re: A Classy Bachelor Pad Should Have: by seannopo(m): 5:47pm On Apr 30, 2007
what about a nice breed of alsatian. and for home security, a good AK-47 rifle will be the best thats
if you stay in a bad neighbourhood. + Jesus-satan
Re: A Classy Bachelor Pad Should Have: by romeo(m): 5:51pm On Apr 30, 2007
pump action no be bad idea as well, i intend getting one this december for maximum security
Re: A Classy Bachelor Pad Should Have: by nightrider: 6:15pm On Apr 30, 2007
A classy pad should have

A Bar stocked with nice wine

A nice ride parked outside

A coffee maker

A list of hot babes dying to sleep over
Re: A Classy Bachelor Pad Should Have: by fromuk(m): 8:07pm On Apr 30, 2007
alabiyemmy

is it possible to pile bills on cat. after one month work in this UK, i dont tink so cos no credit rating to warrant giving the person credit facility.
Re: A Classy Bachelor Pad Should Have: by ABCDEFGHIJ(m): 8:08pm On Apr 30, 2007
fromuk:

alabiyemmy

is it possible to pile bills on cat. after one month work in this UK, i don't think so because no credit rating to warrant giving the person credit facility.

u are mistaken my dear. not all cats require credit rating.
Re: A Classy Bachelor Pad Should Have: by uspry1(f): 8:21pm On Apr 30, 2007
A classy bachelor pad should have:

[list]
[li] a large mansion or luxury penthouse with heated indoor swimming pool, basketball court, and cookout [/li]
[li]fully 100% hybrid renewable solar-wind generated electricity system with fully invertor (spelled?) and battery-backup charge in 24/7, no more gas-generator!!![/li]
[li]maximum security system[/li]
[li]home-based automation system with climiate control, off-grid ulitity control, other controls such as break-in, fire/smoking alarm, carbon mondixe poisoning, goes on.[/li]
[li]lifetime butlers, landscapers/gardners, mechanics, hairdressers and housemaids to keep maintaining pad/backyard/auto cleaning and repairing 24/7[/li]
[/list]

For me, I won't date a guy who is rich and classy! Because money cannot buy happiness!!!! Life is too short!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FCTA To Demolish 140 Illegal Structures In Abuja Communities / Contemporary Building Plans / SOLAR POWER 24hrs. Now affordable than ever!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.