Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,195 members, 7,910,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 11:21 PM

A Chat Of A Rich Guy Bargaining With A Slay Queen To Pee On Her Leaks - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Chat Of A Rich Guy Bargaining With A Slay Queen To Pee On Her Leaks (9158 Views)

Susu Cup For Women Who Want To Pee Like Men In Kenya (Photo) / Chat Of 2 Guys Dating Same Lady / Mans Shares Chat Of A Friend Who Called Him Gay, For Refusing To Sleep With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Chat Of A Rich Guy Bargaining With A Slay Queen To Pee On Her Leaks by Topmaike007(m): 1:45pm On Mar 06, 2019
Make God Just dey come now, cos this world is getting worst everyday
Re: A Chat Of A Rich Guy Bargaining With A Slay Queen To Pee On Her Leaks by holuwasheyiWGP(m): 3:08pm On Mar 06, 2019
Omg,she don comot her womb.Its one unlucky man that'll marry her if she decides to settle down..God my marriage partner is in your hands ooo
Re: A Chat Of A Rich Guy Bargaining With A Slay Queen To Pee On Her Leaks by YoungBlackRico(m): 3:25pm On Mar 06, 2019
Mimienudles:
Hmm
Things peeps do for pleasure is sometimes scary and crazy
I wonder the pleasure of urinating on sombori cry
I just don't get it. Like where the phuck is the pleasure in that?
Re: A Chat Of A Rich Guy Bargaining With A Slay Queen To Pee On Her Leaks by Mimienudles(f): 3:39pm On Mar 06, 2019
YoungBlackRico:
I just don't get it. Like where the phuck is the pleasure in that?

embarassed embarassed
Re: A Chat Of A Rich Guy Bargaining With A Slay Queen To Pee On Her Leaks by DorcasCraft(f): 4:07pm On Mar 06, 2019
falcon01:
nah that's disgusting.
So you into sex for money or you just a sex freak?.
A freak who peddles love
Re: A Chat Of A Rich Guy Bargaining With A Slay Queen To Pee On Her Leaks by doctorEkene: 4:27pm On Mar 06, 2019
DorcasCraft:
Pleasure is from one's perspective

Can I see what u are working with

And what size of paper is required
Re: A Chat Of A Rich Guy Bargaining With A Slay Queen To Pee On Her Leaks by DorcasCraft(f): 4:48pm On Mar 06, 2019
doctorEkene:

30 papers
Re: A Chat Of A Rich Guy Bargaining With A Slay Queen To Pee On Her Leaks by DorcasCraft(f): 4:48pm On Mar 06, 2019
doctorEkene:

30 papers
Re: A Chat Of A Rich Guy Bargaining With A Slay Queen To Pee On Her Leaks by DorcasCraft(f): 4:49pm On Mar 06, 2019
doctorEkene:

30 papers
Re: A Chat Of A Rich Guy Bargaining With A Slay Queen To Pee On Her Leaks by catalan15(m): 5:01pm On Mar 06, 2019
CollinsWeGlobe:
Mandy News reports a trending Whatsapp Chat, of a guy, telling young lady his terms for the arrangements which the lady shockingly agreed. According to her, she has had her womb removed so she has no problem with unprotected sex

She, however, insisted to see the guy’s HIV status. That was when the young man added that he would like to pee on her and the Slay Queen accepted. She claims she services footballers but she will make an exception for him.

See the chat below.

https://mandynews.com/a-chat-of-a-rich-guy-bargaining-with-a-slay-queen-to-pee-on-her-leaks/
Hmmmmmm.....
Re: A Chat Of A Rich Guy Bargaining With A Slay Queen To Pee On Her Leaks by ADRIAN88(m): 5:07pm On Mar 06, 2019
DorcasCraft:
Pleasure is from one's perspective

I tire oh! Nigerians love to impose their beliefs and thoughts on people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Chat Of A Rich Guy Bargaining With A Slay Queen To Pee On Her Leaks by doctorEkene: 5:12pm On Mar 06, 2019
DorcasCraft:
Happiness is relative

Can I see what the golden shower will be falling on...ic u don't mind
Re: A Chat Of A Rich Guy Bargaining With A Slay Queen To Pee On Her Leaks by meobizy(f): 9:43pm On Mar 07, 2019
DorcasCraft:
I like been peed on,its not for everyone
Stop lying.
You only like the money.
Re: A Chat Of A Rich Guy Bargaining With A Slay Queen To Pee On Her Leaks by DorcasCraft(f): 10:10pm On Mar 07, 2019
meobizy:
Stop lying. You only like the money.
The money is goid
Re: A Chat Of A Rich Guy Bargaining With A Slay Queen To Pee On Her Leaks by xirGODWIN(m): 11:46pm On Mar 07, 2019
There are levels to this shit menhh... And this is some fifty shades of grey shit

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Was Prettier When I Saw Her Pix. Buh When She Visited Me, She Was Ugly Asf / Why I Can't Marry A Guy That Earns 100k A Month - Naija Girl(photos) / He's came back.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.