Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,866 members, 7,889,889 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 12:04 AM

I Can Never Date A Short Man, I need Tall, Fair, handsome Rich Guy - Slay Queen - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can Never Date A Short Man, I need Tall, Fair, handsome Rich Guy - Slay Queen (49954 Views)

My Fiancee Says She Loves Tall Fair Guys / Struggles Of Dating A Short Man - Meme Collection / 2 Nigerian Facebook Slay Queens Fight Dirty Over Rich Guy, He Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can Never Date A Short Man, I need Tall, Fair, handsome Rich Guy - Slay Queen by porshnuel: 1:26pm On Mar 06, 2019
destinybaba1234:
hmmmm..........
Re: I Can Never Date A Short Man, I need Tall, Fair, handsome Rich Guy - Slay Queen by AngelicBeing: 1:26pm On Mar 06, 2019
grin

1 Like

Re: I Can Never Date A Short Man, I need Tall, Fair, handsome Rich Guy - Slay Queen by 2blessed01(m): 1:26pm On Mar 06, 2019
Oya Nah, What Are U Waiting For?
Get Clay And Make Him Yourself....
Simple!
Re: I Can Never Date A Short Man, I need Tall, Fair, handsome Rich Guy - Slay Queen by philips007(m): 1:27pm On Mar 06, 2019
See the rooftop of that house. She's breeding in poverty.

2 Likes

Re: I Can Never Date A Short Man, I need Tall, Fair, handsome Rich Guy - Slay Queen by Jokkarm2: 1:30pm On Mar 06, 2019
NNE YOU NEED TO BE BEAUTIFUL, FIAR, TALL AND WELL BEHAVED FIRST. THEN EVERY OTHER THING WILL BE ADDED UNTO YOU. BUT YOU NEED TO PUT CIELLING FIRST IN THAT YOUR HOUSE

1 Like

Re: I Can Never Date A Short Man, I need Tall, Fair, handsome Rich Guy - Slay Queen by riyanxeally(f): 1:31pm On Mar 06, 2019
badadvice:
I'll advise she works real hard to acheive that goal as soon as possible so she can leave the uncompleted building she lives in ASAP.
I'll further advise she does this by placing an Ad on multiple social media networks.
Going to places where rich men frequent to set traps.
Using her toto water to cook stew for an unsuspecting rich man.
And if push comes to shoves, i'll advise she visits a good reliable babalawo to do the needful.
In the end, the goal is to aim higher and i wish her good luck in all her endeavors.
how does one create ads on social media
Re: I Can Never Date A Short Man, I need Tall, Fair, handsome Rich Guy - Slay Queen by Nobody: 1:32pm On Mar 06, 2019
It's okay to dream big. Your present state shouldn't take the winds out of your sail . Aspire higher.

Low aim is sin.
Re: I Can Never Date A Short Man, I need Tall, Fair, handsome Rich Guy - Slay Queen by Femich18(m): 1:34pm On Mar 06, 2019
I just showed a short guy here at work. He said i should tell her that she is not ready yet tongue
Re: I Can Never Date A Short Man, I need Tall, Fair, handsome Rich Guy - Slay Queen by AbleGod32123: 1:38pm On Mar 06, 2019
Celebrityblog:
I Can Never Date A Short Man, All short Men are Problematic, I need A Tall, Fair, handsome Rich Guy" - Lady named Sarah Declares As She Initiates Search For Her Dream man On IG!

This 24-year-old is currently under blast after she revealed her type of man and the qualities he must possess to be qualified to date her.

She wants a tall, fair, rich man. She hates short men. She said she's single and ready to date a working class rich guy or guy that has his thriving business, not a struggling man.

Many have blasted her heavily, especially because of the kind of environment where she lives yet has such a high standard.

Watch the video here and see how she was blasted after the cut...

Do you think she can easily get her kind of man? After all, nothing wrong in thinking big?

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/03/i-can-never-date-short-man-i-need-tall.html

Gold digger sighted... Keep searching, I can help u get a touch light if u can’t see well

1 Like

Re: I Can Never Date A Short Man, I need Tall, Fair, handsome Rich Guy - Slay Queen by meobizy(f): 1:39pm On Mar 06, 2019
People give these bItches too much time and attention.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can Never Date A Short Man, I need Tall, Fair, handsome Rich Guy - Slay Queen by exlinkleads(f): 1:40pm On Mar 06, 2019
dnt worry
wen d time comes
Re: I Can Never Date A Short Man, I need Tall, Fair, handsome Rich Guy - Slay Queen by superlanny(m): 1:41pm On Mar 06, 2019
Someone should give her clay, let her create her own man, mumu girl
Re: I Can Never Date A Short Man, I need Tall, Fair, handsome Rich Guy - Slay Queen by maj59(m): 1:45pm On Mar 06, 2019
instead of u can nver marry a short guy
Re: I Can Never Date A Short Man, I need Tall, Fair, handsome Rich Guy - Slay Queen by Nobody: 1:47pm On Mar 06, 2019
am sure you wont mind sleeping with a short man, if he gives u cash to fix your ceiling, see as heat done bake you to dark skin.

better start dating shortmen or we shall be calling you barbeque.

1 Like

Re: I Can Never Date A Short Man, I need Tall, Fair, handsome Rich Guy - Slay Queen by Nobody: 1:50pm On Mar 06, 2019
Every day someone posts something very annoying on the internet!
You want an already made man when you are yet to clean your behind very well.
Re: I Can Never Date A Short Man, I need Tall, Fair, handsome Rich Guy - Slay Queen by Butoneday2(m): 1:52pm On Mar 06, 2019
Stinking smelling Olosho
Re: I Can Never Date A Short Man, I need Tall, Fair, handsome Rich Guy - Slay Queen by win3k: 1:53pm On Mar 06, 2019
fake haired ugly gold diggers say these rubbish because they are given relevance by stupid online subscribers, if she has no one listening she won't have nonsense to spill.
Re: I Can Never Date A Short Man, I need Tall, Fair, handsome Rich Guy - Slay Queen by bizhop01: 1:55pm On Mar 06, 2019
I wonder why short girls always look for tall guys when the know they are not tall,
Team short come and defend your people here

1 Like

Re: I Can Never Date A Short Man, I need Tall, Fair, handsome Rich Guy - Slay Queen by sweetgirly(f): 1:57pm On Mar 06, 2019
Please if u re in abj,call me for your deliciouse chops

Re: I Can Never Date A Short Man, I need Tall, Fair, handsome Rich Guy - Slay Queen by africandictator(m): 1:58pm On Mar 06, 2019
I knew she was dark of skin and ugly before I opened the thread! This lady should get clay and mold him for herself
Re: I Can Never Date A Short Man, I need Tall, Fair, handsome Rich Guy - Slay Queen by Nobody: 1:59pm On Mar 06, 2019
Lol okay Sheba ,I see you. Mumu species
Re: I Can Never Date A Short Man, I need Tall, Fair, handsome Rich Guy - Slay Queen by Maket: 2:00pm On Mar 06, 2019
Better said you need Thin Tall Tony

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can Never Date A Short Man, I need Tall, Fair, handsome Rich Guy - Slay Queen by Skmoda360(m): 2:01pm On Mar 06, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
You're right... Even as we speak now, some guys are already preparing to woo a lady with money.....gringrin, Some guys no wan change
Some guys just mumu with passion....
Re: I Can Never Date A Short Man, I need Tall, Fair, handsome Rich Guy - Slay Queen by chuckjonesbaba(m): 2:02pm On Mar 06, 2019
Celebrityblog:
I Can Never Date A Short Man, All short Men are Problematic, I need A Tall, Fair, handsome Rich Guy" - Lady named Sarah Declares As She Initiates Search For Her Dream man On IG!

This 24-year-old is currently under blast after she revealed her type of man and the qualities he must possess to be qualified to date her.

She wants a tall, fair, rich man. She hates short men. She said she's single and ready to date a working class rich guy or guy that has his thriving business, not a struggling man.

Many have blasted her heavily, especially because of the kind of environment where she lives yet has such a high standard.

Watch the video here and see how she was blasted after the cut...

Do you think she can easily get her kind of man? After all, nothing wrong in thinking big?

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/03/i-can-never-date-short-man-i-need-tall.html

Mental illness loading...............
Re: I Can Never Date A Short Man, I need Tall, Fair, handsome Rich Guy - Slay Queen by Gkemz: 2:04pm On Mar 06, 2019
God deliver our men from beautiful slay queens without brain like this one.

1 Like

Re: I Can Never Date A Short Man, I need Tall, Fair, handsome Rich Guy - Slay Queen by Nobody: 2:08pm On Mar 06, 2019
Waste of my mb. No b your fault na me click enter this thread.
Re: I Can Never Date A Short Man, I need Tall, Fair, handsome Rich Guy - Slay Queen by AllenSpencer: 2:10pm On Mar 06, 2019
I dont know why short ladies love tall guys

Girl wey no reach your waste go dey love person, Its insulting atimes when homebois tease you that "Danku" is tripping for you
Re: I Can Never Date A Short Man, I need Tall, Fair, handsome Rich Guy - Slay Queen by obontami: 2:13pm On Mar 06, 2019
No ceiling? That's a broke biitch right there!

1 Like

Re: I Can Never Date A Short Man, I need Tall, Fair, handsome Rich Guy - Slay Queen by ElsonMorali: 2:15pm On Mar 06, 2019
Why are people attacking her anyway?

People dream for the best things for themselves and she's no exception. Or is it a crime to want a better life for herself?

1 Like

Re: I Can Never Date A Short Man, I need Tall, Fair, handsome Rich Guy - Slay Queen by madjune(m): 2:17pm On Mar 06, 2019
See fake human.

If she see kevin Hart, she will recant her statements.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating / This Guy Has Taken Self Love To Another Level! Lmaooo / Questions Women Should Avoid Asking Men In Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.