Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,862 members, 7,889,878 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:40 PM

I Can Never Date A Short Man, I need Tall, Fair, handsome Rich Guy - Slay Queen - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can Never Date A Short Man, I need Tall, Fair, handsome Rich Guy - Slay Queen (49953 Views)

My Fiancee Says She Loves Tall Fair Guys / Struggles Of Dating A Short Man - Meme Collection / 2 Nigerian Facebook Slay Queens Fight Dirty Over Rich Guy, He Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can Never Date A Short Man, I need Tall, Fair, handsome Rich Guy - Slay Queen by piagetskinner(m): 6:50pm On Mar 06, 2019
Even chickens can't live comfortably in this house of hers....

Rubbish child
Re: I Can Never Date A Short Man, I need Tall, Fair, handsome Rich Guy - Slay Queen by Yankiss(m): 7:11pm On Mar 06, 2019
Celebrityblog:
I Can Never Date A Short Man, All short Men are Problematic, I need A Tall, Fair, handsome Rich Guy" - Lady named Sarah Declares As She Initiates Search For Her Dream man On IG!

This 24-year-old is currently under blast after she revealed her type of man and the qualities he must possess to be qualified to date her.

She wants a tall, fair, rich man. She hates short men. She said she's single and ready to date a working class rich guy or guy that has his thriving business, not a struggling man.

Many have blasted her heavily, especially because of the kind of environment where she lives yet has such a high standard.

Watch the video here and see how she was blasted after the cut...

Do you think she can easily get her kind of man? After all, nothing wrong in thinking big?

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/03/i-can-never-date-short-man-i-need-tall.html
I hope you don't come back to this page to lament men are wicket hafter you are shingle hat 35 grin grin grin
Re: I Can Never Date A Short Man, I need Tall, Fair, handsome Rich Guy - Slay Queen by REVEREND101: 7:12pm On Mar 06, 2019
Omote will u behave ur self, very soon u will be the one begging God for life partner...
Re: I Can Never Date A Short Man, I need Tall, Fair, handsome Rich Guy - Slay Queen by Champagnegold: 7:33pm On Mar 06, 2019
when I saw the face I could only feel her pain wait your handsome husband is not yet born.
at least before you pass 48years he will sure come to compliment you, I feel your pain �
Re: I Can Never Date A Short Man, I need Tall, Fair, handsome Rich Guy - Slay Queen by Slimsly100(f): 9:41pm On Mar 07, 2019
badadvice:
I'll advise she works real hard to acheive that goal as soon as possible so she can leave the uncompleted building she lives in ASAP.
I'll further advise she does this by placing an Ad on multiple social media networks.
Going to places where rich men frequent to set traps.
Using her toto water to cook stew for an unsuspecting rich man.
And if push comes to shoves, i'll advise she visits a good reliable babalawo to do the needful.
In the end, the goal is to aim higher and i wish her good luck in all her endeavors.

Lolz, u be really"badadvice" grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating / This Guy Has Taken Self Love To Another Level! Lmaooo / Questions Women Should Avoid Asking Men In Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.