Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,386 members, 7,881,400 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:40 PM

APC, PDP Ready For Elections In Zamfara, As INEC Distributes Materials - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC, PDP Ready For Elections In Zamfara, As INEC Distributes Materials (6684 Views)

2023 Polls: PDP Ready To Flush Out APC From Lagos — Jandor Boasts / Ganiu Taofik: PDP Ready To Receive Sanwo-Olu / Edo: INEC Distributes Non-Sensitive Materials To 18 LGAs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC, PDP Ready For Elections In Zamfara, As INEC Distributes Materials by abraham01emma01: 10:10pm On Mar 06, 2019
Between JEGA and Mahmud Yakubu which one you like most?
No comparison between Prof Jega and Mahmud. Mega means credible but Mahmud means rigger

[/quote]
Re: APC, PDP Ready For Elections In Zamfara, As INEC Distributes Materials by kabirwada: 11:59pm On Mar 06, 2019
Karatum:

There was no Zamfara during the pre-colonial era
who told you you have to go back to history, zamfara dey before colonial era
Re: APC, PDP Ready For Elections In Zamfara, As INEC Distributes Materials by kabirwada: 12:04am On Mar 07, 2019
Karatum:

Which of the history books did u see Zamfara mentioned in??
A state created in 1st October 1996 is already in history books. I tire for una lies
you can check your google is wikipedia
History
The area today called Zamfara state was one of the old Hausa city-states like Kano, Katsina, Gobir, Kabi and Zazzau. The earliest inhabitants of Zamfara were said to have been hunters and giants. They established their first settlement at Dutsi which was the first capital of Zamfara. It extends up to the bend of River Rima to the north west and River Ka in the south west. Zamfara Kingdom was established in the 11th century and flourished up to 16th century as a city-state.
Re: APC, PDP Ready For Elections In Zamfara, As INEC Distributes Materials by Slurity(m): 2:46am On Mar 07, 2019
tommykiwi:
I just hope the Governorship election will be free and fair as to that of the Presidential, where APChit party and INEC rigged the election.
You are in cevia pain
Re: APC, PDP Ready For Elections In Zamfara, As INEC Distributes Materials by kenuche99(m): 9:09am On Mar 07, 2019
I don't blame inec.. I blame PDP.. after seeing the partisan umpire putting on apc cap they didn't raise alarm... now they are shouting court una never she chumptin...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Young Woman Who Refused To Raise The Nigerian Flag At Enugu Protest Yesterday / . / This Kaduna Presidential Election Results Will Shock You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.