Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,442 members, 7,884,973 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 07:21 PM

Tips To Make Your Makeup Last All Day, For Those With Oily Skin. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Tips To Make Your Makeup Last All Day, For Those With Oily Skin. (521 Views)

Ways To Make Your Makeup Last All Day / Up Your Makeup Game With These Tips / How To Avoid Pimples By Easily Cleaning Your Makeup Brushes And Foams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tips To Make Your Makeup Last All Day, For Those With Oily Skin. by Prettymundne(f): 5:25pm On Mar 07, 2019
I got the idea for this blog post from a customer of mine who came to buy the maybelline fit me matte foundation (and yes I do sell this foundation at just 4500 and if you are in Abuja you will get free delivery), she said she wanted to get into the whole slay game but that from past experiences with her oily skin and makeup she was afraid to try again. Whenever I wear makeup people always ask me how my make up stays on all day despite the fact that I claim to have really really oily skin.

Today's post is dedicated to oily skin people like me who want to wear foundation and slay their makeup but feel like their oiliness will get in the way. please read to the end of the blog post, every tip counts.

CLEANSE

I made a whole post about the importance of the type of cleanser you use for your oily skin, you can check it out here. Avoid cleansers and soaps that are super harsh or better still avoid actual bar soaps completely. This will make your face drier and cause you sebaceous glands to produce a lot of oil. This specific johnson's baby wash is my fave as well as the neutrogena pink grape fruit but please read this post here for the only condition to which you can use the neutrogena pink grape fruit facial scrub.

APPLE CIDER VINEGAR TONER

This step I only recommend if you have used a very mild face wash like the johnsons face wash but I will advice you avoid if you used a cleanser with an active ingredient. because this may make your skin too sensitive. ACV helps to shrink your pores and reduce oil production as well as fight against any active pimple you may have.

HOW TO DIY ACV TONER

GET A CLEAN SAUCER.
ADD TWO PART WATER TO EVERY PART ACV. I.E I DO HALF A TEA SPOON OF ACV AND A TEA SPOON OF WATER.

Read the rest of the blog post here...
https://www.prettymundne.com/2019/03/tips-make-your-makeup-last-all-day-oily-skin.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

The Sew Online Workshop / Two Men With Massive "Behinds" Attempt To Break The Internet (+18) / Ladies, Hooded Bubu Gown Is Live (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.