Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,275 members, 7,943,593 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 07:09 PM

"Women Are The New Wealth Creators" - Linda Ikeji - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Women Are The New Wealth Creators" - Linda Ikeji (11579 Views)

“women Are The New Wealth Creators” – Linda Ikeji Advises Young Ladies / Linda Ikeji: "No Boob Surgery, A Good Bra Can Do The Magic" / Linda Ikeji Interviewed By CNN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Women Are The New Wealth Creators" - Linda Ikeji by generationz(f): 11:26am On Mar 08, 2019
BiafranBushBoy:
Really?

This woman comes off to me as dumb.

Can she explain the meaning of "New Wealth Creators?"

Men have been creating wealth for years, no stories. A woman becomes rich, it becomes a major achievement.

Boooommm!!! She becomes a motivational speaker, demazes fellow women, becomes a man basher, and a King.

Isn't that foolery?

oga take it easy na

first of all it's international women's day.
Secondly she only added that to a whole write up inspiring women

wouldn't you be happy if your read this piece got inspired and stopped stressing you for cash?
Re: "Women Are The New Wealth Creators" - Linda Ikeji by BiafranBushBoy: 11:38am On Mar 08, 2019
generationz:

oga take it easy na

first of all it's international women's day.
Secondly she only added that to a whole write up inspiring women

wouldn't you be happy if your read this piece got inspired and stopped stressing you for cash?

Tick Tick
Re: "Women Are The New Wealth Creators" - Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 11:59am On Mar 08, 2019
ASHAWO and BABY FACTORY na work now
Anyway, Thank God for them.

When the SKULL is empty, the Pucci suffers
Re: "Women Are The New Wealth Creators" - Linda Ikeji by BABANGBALI: 12:23pm On Mar 08, 2019
So says the sperm stealer
Re: "Women Are The New Wealth Creators" - Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 1:02pm On Mar 08, 2019
francescainnoce:
Interestingly, all rich women will say this same thing today; how they want young women to rise and shine, become wealthy and a force to reckon with. They - “wealthy women” will come out en masse today and throw words of encouragement like stones across the fence. But none of them - if at all a few, would allow you climb over the fence to the other side. Neither would they open their gates and let you in. Maybe becos they know it’s never as it seems and over the fence, things you may see are bloody, dirty, dangerous and very avoidable.
You speak with profound wisdom. What books do you read?
Re: "Women Are The New Wealth Creators" - Linda Ikeji by MeeLan: 1:46pm On Mar 08, 2019
her dressing there berates African womanhood, just shut up ya maut.
Re: "Women Are The New Wealth Creators" - Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 6:15pm On Mar 08, 2019
BiafranBushBoy:
Really?

Men have been creating wealth for years, no stories. A woman becomes rich, it becomes a major achievement.

Boooommm!!! She becomes a motivational speaker, demazes fellow women, becomes a man basher, and a King.

Isn't that foolery?

Food for thought
Re: "Women Are The New Wealth Creators" - Linda Ikeji by pinknipple: 12:19am On Mar 09, 2019
shocked

Tell that to your spiritual husbands.
Re: "Women Are The New Wealth Creators" - Linda Ikeji by francescainnoce(f): 10:06pm On Mar 09, 2019
konvict0111:
You speak with profound wisdom. What books do you read?

The bible.
My academic books.
I read a lot of devotionals.

1 Like

Re: "Women Are The New Wealth Creators" - Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 6:47pm On Mar 10, 2019
francescainnoce:

The bible.
My academic books.
I read a lot of devotionals.

Great, really nice. What's your field of study?

It's okay not to answer if this is a bit too personal.
Re: "Women Are The New Wealth Creators" - Linda Ikeji by Gentleziggy(m): 9:32pm On Mar 10, 2019
BiafranBushBoy:
Really?

Isn't that foolery?
yes it is foolery of d greatest order
Re: "Women Are The New Wealth Creators" - Linda Ikeji by Gentleziggy(m): 9:39pm On Mar 10, 2019
New wealth creators like :dancing nude for 50k, eating poo,spat on, peed on in Dubai tongue tongue tongue
Re: "Women Are The New Wealth Creators" - Linda Ikeji by francescainnoce(f): 10:52am On Mar 11, 2019
konvict0111:
Great, really nice. What's your field of study?

It's okay not to answer if this is a bit too personal.

Computing and Information Systems

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Graphic Pics Of Transgender Woman Stripped & Shaved In Brazil Spark Outrage / Nigeria Leaders Are Greedy - Simi / Deejay Association Lifts Ban On Terry G

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.