Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,774 members, 7,908,989 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 03:17 PM

“women Are The New Wealth Creators” – Linda Ikeji Advises Young Ladies - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “women Are The New Wealth Creators” – Linda Ikeji Advises Young Ladies (278 Views)

Throwback Video Of Mercy Aigbe Advising Young Ladies Not To Become Second Wives / "Women Are The New Wealth Creators" - Linda Ikeji / Dolapo Badmus Advises Young Girls, Says Being A Baby Mama Is Not Worth It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

“women Are The New Wealth Creators” – Linda Ikeji Advises Young Ladies by myselftrend: 11:39am On Mar 08, 2019
Popular Nigerian blogger, Linda Ikeji shares new photo as she celebrates International Women’s Day.

Linda shares some encouraging words as she motivates women to be at the top of their game, saying women are the new wealth creators.

She wrote:

“To every young girl out there; believe in yourself. Fight for your dreams. Be the best that you can be! You can be phenomenal. Don’t let anyone tell you you can’t do it. Don’t let anyone dim your light. You’re worthy. You’re worth it. You can win. You can be the best! You are the future! Women are the new wealth creators. Be determined to be one of those women. Stand up and be counted. And when you’re done, the world will not only celebrate you, the world will know you were here and you fought a great fight! ❤
Me? I’m just beginning my next level greatness and I want so many of you to join me.
Happy International Women’s Day!

Photos below :

Gist Via :- https://nairatrend.com.ng/women-are-the-new-wealth-creators-linda-ikeji-advises-young-ladies/

Cc ;lalasticlala, mynd44, Dominique

Re: “women Are The New Wealth Creators” – Linda Ikeji Advises Young Ladies by logtrend52: 11:48am On Mar 08, 2019
grin lolz is she talking about they IG slay Queens??
Re: “women Are The New Wealth Creators” – Linda Ikeji Advises Young Ladies by daddytime(m): 11:55am On Mar 08, 2019
Very very true....

I heard their pants are the latest "Hot Cash"...
Re: “women Are The New Wealth Creators” – Linda Ikeji Advises Young Ladies by Mynd44: 12:10pm On Mar 08, 2019

(1)

Why I Rejected The 2018 Range Rover Birthday Gift – Alex Unusual / So You Are Gonna Miss #THEDREAMPLUG19 We Spoke About... RIP Amaitem Mbebeng / Cossy Ojiakor Reveals The Kind Of Man She Wants In Her Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.