Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,151 members, 7,943,157 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 07:44 AM

Please Help Me Answer This Question About Adsense Application - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please Help Me Answer This Question About Adsense Application (726 Views)

Pls I Have A Question About Adsense Pin Verification / I Have A Question About Adsense!! / All You Need To Know About Adsense How To Get Approval In 2days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me Answer This Question About Adsense Application by updatedws: 10:19am On Mar 08, 2019
Hi webmasters

I applied for adsense a week ago and the adsense reads ''Activating your account''
but here is the problem
I have used the same website to apply for adsense before and the adsense was approved, but i failed the verification. they asked me to contact them and i tried but could not reach them.
Then i decided to use the same website to apply for a UK adsense account which has been under activation for a week now.
but this morning, a friend told me they won't approve my application because of the website.
he said failing adsense verifcation is the same as getting ban by adsense
Please my question is, how true is this?
am i wasting my time waiting for a new adsense account with the same website?

please i need your answers
thanks
Re: Please Help Me Answer This Question About Adsense Application by chinavs9ja(m): 10:51am On Mar 08, 2019
updatedws:
Hi webmasters

I applied for adsense a week ago and the adsense reads ''Activating your account''
but here is the problem
I have used the same website to apply for adsense before and the adsense was approved, but i failed the verification. they asked me to contact them and i tried but could not reach them.
Then i decided to use the same website to apply for a UK adsense account which has been under activation for a week now.
but this morning, a friend told me they won't approve my application because of the website.
he said failing adsense verifcation is the same as getting ban by adsense
Please my question is, how true is this?
am i wasting my time waiting for a new adsense account with the same website?

please i need your answers
thanks
You can't get approved again...I doubt if they will even review your account. Get a new domain and if you need more explanation check my signature
Re: Please Help Me Answer This Question About Adsense Application by updatedws: 10:53am On Mar 08, 2019
chinavs9ja:

You can't get approved again...I doubt if they will even review your account. Get a new domain and if you need more explanation check my signature

Thanks for the response

But my new application reads
"Activating your account"
Can dey deny me approval despite this?

(1) (Reply)

Help: Cant Log Into My Cpanel / ⭐️ How To Dual Boot Kali Linux V2018.4 With Windows 10 ⭐️ / Does Anybody Uses Amplifypay On His/her Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.