Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,071 members, 7,906,954 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 07:35 PM

Throwback Photo Of Singer Teni Before The Fame - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Throwback Photo Of Singer Teni Before The Fame (68427 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Teni - Before She Added Much Weight / Hushpuppi And Blac Chyna Visit The Fame Park In Dubai / Throwback Video Of Tacha Before The Fame (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photo Of Singer Teni Before The Fame by Badonasty(m): 8:14pm On Mar 08, 2019
droptrend205:
Singer Teni the entertainer is not just known for her beautiful voice and eccentric personality , but her tomboy style.

Turns out she wasn’t always like that and once upon a time, she rocked sexy outfits which showcased her curves, and a weave .

Photos below :

Gist Via :-https://nairatrend.com.ng/checkout-photos-of-singer-teni-before-the-fame/

what changed!? she decided to come out of the closet...fucking dyke
Re: Throwback Photo Of Singer Teni Before The Fame by 1Sharon(f): 8:19pm On Mar 08, 2019
bluefilm:
This is what happens to you when you allow yourself to be controlled by a lesbian demonic spirit. grin

grin undecided
Re: Throwback Photo Of Singer Teni Before The Fame by holuwasheyiWGP(m): 8:33pm On Mar 08, 2019
watch your weight,watch what you eat, exercise regularly,take notice;nobody becomes fat overnight
Don't blame everything on genetics

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Singer Teni Before The Fame by abytech: 8:39pm On Mar 08, 2019
U mean lesbian sad
IbukunSangotola:
Fame made her tomboy??
She WAS beautiful sha..
Re: Throwback Photo Of Singer Teni Before The Fame by mmclatino(m): 8:50pm On Mar 08, 2019
BOOMnaija:
SHUUU!....SO THIS HIPPOPOTAMUS ONCE LOOKED LIKE A HUMAN.... INTERESTING!

what a G OAT!
Re: Throwback Photo Of Singer Teni Before The Fame by zoby225588: 9:00pm On Mar 08, 2019
Regina Daniels Twerks to please her fans www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6J1HM9I1g4&sns

Subscribe for more videos
Re: Throwback Photo Of Singer Teni Before The Fame by elonize(m): 9:01pm On Mar 08, 2019
She fine bfor,but now she b watermelon
Re: Throwback Photo Of Singer Teni Before The Fame by morogunk1: 9:02pm On Mar 08, 2019
droptrend205:
Singer Teni the entertainer is not just known for her beautiful voice and eccentric personality , but her tomboy style.

Turns out she wasn’t always like that and once upon a time, she rocked sexy outfits which showcased her curves, and a weave .

Photos below :

Gist Via :-https://nairatrend.com.ng/checkout-photos-of-singer-teni-before-the-fame/

only God knows how many guys she done open that leg for before the fame � � �
Re: Throwback Photo Of Singer Teni Before The Fame by chiedozie198100: 9:06pm On Mar 08, 2019
this babe just dey busy dey form oversize MISSY ELLIOT.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Singer Teni Before The Fame by franklingud(m): 9:10pm On Mar 08, 2019
BOOMnaija:

Bro that your short emoji, what's his name? And the TV drama?
I know he was an actor in the TV drama back then.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Singer Teni Before The Fame by TemmyT002(m): 9:14pm On Mar 08, 2019
What
Re: Throwback Photo Of Singer Teni Before The Fame by Oricha79(m): 9:18pm On Mar 08, 2019
BOOMnaija:

your mouth kill you there....
Re: Throwback Photo Of Singer Teni Before The Fame by horhizah(f): 9:21pm On Mar 08, 2019
Mintum:
Ugly before, still ugly today, will be ugly forever

Who gave this guy 6 likes?
Re: Throwback Photo Of Singer Teni Before The Fame by Isoduwa(m): 9:22pm On Mar 08, 2019
BOOMnaija:

I dey cinema � dey watch you dey laugh
Re: Throwback Photo Of Singer Teni Before The Fame by Fantazy(m): 9:22pm On Mar 08, 2019
Jestin:
My papa nor be dangote Or Adelele But we go dey okay....
It's AdeleKe, not AdeleLe
Re: Throwback Photo Of Singer Teni Before The Fame by IbukunSangotola(m): 9:23pm On Mar 08, 2019
Boxer007:

Brother. Are u beautiful?
Yeah, beautifully made...
Re: Throwback Photo Of Singer Teni Before The Fame by ReneeNuttall(f): 9:24pm On Mar 08, 2019
eleojo23:
Wait...is she wearing a car cover, I mean tarpaulin?
lipsrsealed

More like parachute cheesy
Re: Throwback Photo Of Singer Teni Before The Fame by LOVEGINO(m): 9:31pm On Mar 08, 2019
BOOMnaija:

lol. I m dead

Re: Throwback Photo Of Singer Teni Before The Fame by obontami: 9:44pm On Mar 08, 2019
I'll smash though.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Singer Teni Before The Fame by Oyindidi(f): 9:44pm On Mar 08, 2019
obontami:
I'll smash though.
smasher
Re: Throwback Photo Of Singer Teni Before The Fame by obontami: 9:45pm On Mar 08, 2019
Oyindidi:
smasher

You ehn. wink wink cheesy
Re: Throwback Photo Of Singer Teni Before The Fame by Boxer007(m): 9:48pm On Mar 08, 2019
IbukunSangotola:

Yeah, beautifully made...

Great. Brother do you or can u suck dik good?
Re: Throwback Photo Of Singer Teni Before The Fame by Oyindidi(f): 9:57pm On Mar 08, 2019
obontami:

You ehn. wink wink cheesy
grin watin I do?
Re: Throwback Photo Of Singer Teni Before The Fame by femi4: 9:57pm On Mar 08, 2019
Jestin:
My papa nor be dangote
Or Adelele
But we go dey okay....
Adeleke grin
Re: Throwback Photo Of Singer Teni Before The Fame by SkinnyNigga: 11:12pm On Mar 08, 2019
Realbelieveer:
Na cux of haters like una for Nairaland she sing uyo meyo tongue hate while she makes her money and fvck a sweet dlck
you mean suck sweet pvssy?
Re: Throwback Photo Of Singer Teni Before The Fame by IkemChris(m): 11:46pm On Mar 08, 2019
Teni what happened naa. You were very beautiful oooo

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Singer Teni Before The Fame by Olodo24: 11:58pm On Mar 08, 2019
I don't understand her dressing one bit
Re: Throwback Photo Of Singer Teni Before The Fame by Nobody: 12:18am On Mar 09, 2019
BOOMnaija:

Not nice! You should be ashamed...
Re: Throwback Photo Of Singer Teni Before The Fame by madjune(m): 12:36am On Mar 09, 2019
tammyboy1:
where did all that fat come from?

From amala and ewedu.

Where else?

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Singer Teni Before The Fame by kechywillz(m): 1:09am On Mar 09, 2019
Are you sure that girl at the left is teni,coz she changed terribly to something unattractive,pls her old looks is better than now
Re: Throwback Photo Of Singer Teni Before The Fame by Nobody: 1:30am On Mar 09, 2019
BOOMnaija:

As in dafuq...

Now she wan do like missy Elliott

Fvck that sh**
Re: Throwback Photo Of Singer Teni Before The Fame by Realbelieveer(m): 4:36am On Mar 09, 2019
SkinnyNigga:
you mean suck sweet pvssy?

Mr man. Not all tomboys do the lesbian shit.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bukkywright,funke Akindele And Ireti Osayemi Who Is Prettier / Odunlade Adekola New Born Baby And Wife (Photos) / E-money Vs The Psquare's - Who Wins The ‘battle Of The Mansions’? [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.