Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,924 members, 7,942,319 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 07:13 AM

Throwback Photo Of Singer Teni Before The Fame - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Throwback Photo Of Singer Teni Before The Fame (68530 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Teni - Before She Added Much Weight / Hushpuppi And Blac Chyna Visit The Fame Park In Dubai / Throwback Video Of Tacha Before The Fame (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photo Of Singer Teni Before The Fame by WayStage(m): 5:21am On Mar 09, 2019
jendhorlee:
she could look beautiful if she wants to. she just doesn't care again
Guy, walahi u no well grin
Re: Throwback Photo Of Singer Teni Before The Fame by PrettyEneawan(f): 6:37am On Mar 09, 2019
coolshe Was Beautiful Then
Re: Throwback Photo Of Singer Teni Before The Fame by Anndrew(m): 7:22am On Mar 09, 2019
Jestin:
My papa nor be dangote
Or Adeleke
But we go dey okay....
erick manny
Re: Throwback Photo Of Singer Teni Before The Fame by OnyesomJ(m): 7:25am On Mar 09, 2019
This is Serious, The God's Must Intervene In This Case..
Re: Throwback Photo Of Singer Teni Before The Fame by Mintum: 7:42am On Mar 09, 2019
horhizah:

Who gave this guy 6 likes?
People wey like wetin I write grin

And it's 11 likes and 1 share now wink
Re: Throwback Photo Of Singer Teni Before The Fame by Gentleziggy(m): 8:20am On Mar 09, 2019
She must b a transgender tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Throwback Photo Of Singer Teni Before The Fame by IbukunSangotola(m): 8:42am On Mar 09, 2019
Boxer007:

Great. Brother do you or can u suck dik good?
Go to your polling booth and stop saying shii
And do the needful. Vote for your favorite party
Re: Throwback Photo Of Singer Teni Before The Fame by Desyfoley1452(m): 9:19am On Mar 09, 2019
that reminds me of my favourite song uyo meyo, as a mater of fact let me listen to it.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Singer Teni Before The Fame by Ayomosix(m): 9:37am On Mar 09, 2019
but why she come wear blue nylon bag na
Re: Throwback Photo Of Singer Teni Before The Fame by styno(m): 10:40am On Mar 09, 2019
Hehehe her story is like my twitter profile picture @austynex
Re: Throwback Photo Of Singer Teni Before The Fame by 1Sharon(f): 5:56pm On Mar 09, 2019
franklingud:

Bro that your short emoji, what's his name? And the TV drama?
I know he was an actor in the TV drama back then.

Buckwheat I think
Re: Throwback Photo Of Singer Teni Before The Fame by 1Sharon(f): 6:03pm On Mar 09, 2019
Realbelieveer:
Na cux of haters like una for Nairaland she sing uyo meyo tongue hate while she makes her money and fvck a sweet dlck

What does uyo meyo mean
Re: Throwback Photo Of Singer Teni Before The Fame by Peach5683: 6:04pm On Mar 09, 2019
From grass to grace
Re: Throwback Photo Of Singer Teni Before The Fame by franklingud(m): 9:11am On Mar 10, 2019
1Sharon:

Buckwheat I think
Okay, think I will Google it

Just did and I didn't see his face.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Singer Teni Before The Fame by Talib93(m): 11:46am On Mar 10, 2019
anochuko01:
see dress like lawma ambassador.

BTW, between teni and simi, who's the better vocalist? i'm thinking simi
Actually it's teni, but we all have our opinions grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Sends Private Jet To Pick Up Chioma And Son Ifeanyi / Dewy Oputa: Charley Boy Shows Off His Hot Daughter / Regina Daniels, Naira Marley, Broda Shagi, And Others Party Inside Ned Nwoko Jet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.