Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,806 members, 7,905,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 09:52 PM

Boy Ran Mad In Delta State After Father Places A Curse On Him - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Boy Ran Mad In Delta State After Father Places A Curse On Him (266 Views)

Woman Runs Mad In Lagos After Alighting From SUV / Nigerian Woman Dies In Libya After She Ran Mad (Photo) / Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Delta State After Visiting Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Boy Ran Mad In Delta State After Father Places A Curse On Him by Delsu123: 12:24pm On Mar 09, 2019
This is a footage of Clement that ran made today in Agbarho, Delta State.

The parents later came and showed no remorse to this. They even claimed he was pretending. Later, we found out that he had problem with the family member.

When he started this morning, he was shouting "Make them leave me alone. My family, wetin i do them. Why them they worry my life." A woman that knew her came, cried and told the people around that the family hated him so much. Before they took him away, he was paralysed on the ground and they had to drag him away with sores on his leg.What could have led to this ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stNyzLif7KU
Re: Boy Ran Mad In Delta State After Father Places A Curse On Him by Delsu123: 12:27pm On Mar 09, 2019
dominique , Sissy3 take this to the promise land

(1) (Reply)

Tips On How To Live Long And Enjoy Healthy Life / Join Us To Curb Diabetes / Amazing Facts About Honey You Never Knew | Facts And Benefits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.