Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,993 members, 7,873,206 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:56 AM

Celebration In Kano This Night As People Chant 'Ganduje Barawo Dollar' - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Celebration In Kano This Night As People Chant 'Ganduje Barawo Dollar' (46031 Views)

Ize Iyamu Sad As People Chant Obaseki's Name At His Own Rally / VIDEO: Buhari Booed In Sokoto As The People Chant "Never Again" / Buhari Chased Out Of Sokoto As People Chant "Bama Yi" Meaning "Never Again" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celebration In Kano This Night As People Chant 'Ganduje Barawo Dollar' by Asshurbanipali: 8:33am On Mar 10, 2019
Liars. These are Igbos miscreants that infiltrated Kano population.

Ngeneukwenu please come and earn your pay with your usual propaganda. cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Celebration In Kano This Night As People Chant 'Ganduje Barawo Dollar' by TruthinAction: 8:34am On Mar 10, 2019
Katier00:
So why did they vote for Buhari? Na them sabi sha

Don't you think the election was rigged? You can't like a tree and hate its fruit.

3 Likes

Re: Celebration In Kano This Night As People Chant 'Ganduje Barawo Dollar' by nathdim: 8:35am On Mar 10, 2019
Joromi12:
cos atiku is a thief
or they won't to rule for 16 years
Re: Celebration In Kano This Night As People Chant 'Ganduje Barawo Dollar' by yuanexchanger: 8:41am On Mar 10, 2019
revolution loading.check my sig

1 Like

Re: Celebration In Kano This Night As People Chant 'Ganduje Barawo Dollar' by Preshiamadina: 8:41am On Mar 10, 2019
PDP's victory in kano actually shows how credible 2019 election has been ...people actually voted personality not party...we voted with concience meanwhile AAC won in my constituency in RIVERS STATE!!

3 Likes

Re: Celebration In Kano This Night As People Chant 'Ganduje Barawo Dollar' by nwanyionitsha: 8:43am On Mar 10, 2019
Katier00:
Rigged.

2 Likes

Re: Celebration In Kano This Night As People Chant 'Ganduje Barawo Dollar' by Chikpat(m): 8:44am On Mar 10, 2019
It is wrong to be celevrating like this when INEC has not announced results.

What will they do if Ganduje is finally declared tge winner

1 Like

Re: Celebration In Kano This Night As People Chant 'Ganduje Barawo Dollar' by omoteacher(m): 8:46am On Mar 10, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

These Northerners seem to understand politics very well. You rejected Atiku for Presidency (PDP) and voted against Gandollar the barao APC.

2 Likes

Re: Celebration In Kano This Night As People Chant 'Ganduje Barawo Dollar' by AntiWailer: 8:46am On Mar 10, 2019
They don’t play with thieves in the north.

That explains why Atiku lost there too.
Re: Celebration In Kano This Night As People Chant 'Ganduje Barawo Dollar' by AntiWailer: 8:47am On Mar 10, 2019
omoteacher:
shocked shocked shocked

These Northerners seem to understand politics very well. You rejected Atiku for Presidency (PDP) and voted against Gandollar the barao APC.

See it this way:

They rejected two corrupt thieves.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Celebration In Kano This Night As People Chant 'Ganduje Barawo Dollar' by Khaleell001(m): 8:48am On Mar 10, 2019
keryj:
Birds of same feather they say flock together

Ganduje they blame and hate for stuffing dollars but the love the person who defended him and raised his hands for re-election.

They at least have half sense cheesy

Even though it pained me to the extent that Baba Buhari did lift Ganduje's hand when he ought not to do so due to political reasons. You no doubt said the truth.
Some decisions are made due to political convenience not because it is right, but just get more traction.

And come to think of it, a typical northener detest corruption so I wouldn't be suprised if they voted massively against Ganduje because of the Jafar Jafar's video.

1 Like

Re: Celebration In Kano This Night As People Chant 'Ganduje Barawo Dollar' by DayDreamer05(m): 8:50am On Mar 10, 2019
Joromi12:
cos atiku is a thief
what a savagery
Re: Celebration In Kano This Night As People Chant 'Ganduje Barawo Dollar' by kheny12(m): 8:53am On Mar 10, 2019
Menusvan:
please I need mtn card 0816 371 3574
pls this is not a begging forum

1 Like

Re: Celebration In Kano This Night As People Chant 'Ganduje Barawo Dollar' by Jolite(m): 8:54am On Mar 10, 2019
Katier00:
They like Buhari but don't like Ganduje.ilrespective of party we don't care, individual maters, that is northen politics

1 Like

Re: Celebration In Kano This Night As People Chant 'Ganduje Barawo Dollar' by Reference(m): 8:55am On Mar 10, 2019
SunnyskyTG:
WE ARE GOING TO SURVIVE.
Despite the chaos we found ourselves in, we are going to survive.

Go check history, the thriving nations were once in this mess. Their response to their troubles produced the effect of their present stance. America, Scotland, Russia, China, Japan and the rest of them were once in Chaos.

The great citizens of this thriving nations remained positive despite the woes that befell them.

They believed they were gonna dive out to safety.

NIGERIAN YOUTHS :
I disregard negative comments made about us. I also know some of you thinks otherwise, but this is what I believe,
Nigerian Youths are the greatest on the planet;
Nigerian Youths are the most talented;
Nigerian Youths are the most intelligent on the planet;
Nigerian Youths are so so hardworking;
Nigerian Youths are simply the Best.

Let us not give up on our beloved nation, Nigeria. Let us "Love her" irrespectively. It breaks my heart in my discovery that an average Nigerian youth have nothing good to say about this Nation.
They lacks patriotism.
They see nothing good about Nigeria, so so heartbreaking�.

You see, the way you see your Nation is the same unconscious envision you have about yourself. Some of you sees Nigeria as a shethole, you pronounce shityy things on this Nation(your home) out of Ignorance, that's the same way you are, shityy, because that's all you could picture of the land that produced you, Shame.
If you think you are not shityy but Nigeria is, why are you not working at your dream job? Why do you feel so unfulfilled? Why are you still struggling to survive? Why is your marriage problematic? Why are you still struggling to put your career on the right path? Why are you so dishonest? Why are you failing in your relationships? Why are you so worried�? It is only you who can answer this questions with utmost honesty.

If you think someone is responsible for your predicaments, then you have a problem. The biggest enemy of you is you. The biggest enemy lies deep in you. Dishonesty is your enemy, are you honest? Selfishness is your enemy, are you selfless? Intolerance is your enemy, are you tolerant? Fear is your enemy, are you fearless? Hate is your enemy, do you love? Let a Nigerian youth answer this questions with top honesty.

Let Nigerian youths not settle for a smaller goal.
We don't want a better Nigeria.
We demand a great Nigeria.

The greatest purpose why God created this planet is for the amalgamation of its environment. Living together as One. Understanding Love, Peace & Unity.

..Yes! you are right, our leaders are corrupt.
...Yes! we are corrupt because everyone of us are leaders. Agree or disagree, we are all leading in one way or the other.
We all are leaders.
Nigerians are leaders.
Yeah! We are leaders.

"IN OTHER FOR US TO BEHOLD A GREAT NIGERIA, NIGERIA NEED GREAT NIGERIANS".

Nigerian Youths are Great.

I Love Nigeria with all my Breath.

If you feel the same, you know what to do.

"Like and Share" until every youths out there gets it right.

God bless you all, I Love you. �

Author: Ola Balogun.

WE ARE GOING TO SURVIVE.

Hello Mr. Einstein, so how do you change a thing you yave nothing to complain about....
Have you seen any democratic government no singke cutizen complains about.....
Have you seen any perfect made made object(ive).

Then why stop folks from venting their frustrations with a failed, flawed and f..ked up system....oh you think America just came out of nothing and became a super power by wishful thinking,
Re: Celebration In Kano This Night As People Chant 'Ganduje Barawo Dollar' by Nobody: 8:57am On Mar 10, 2019
Aragbiji:
forget all this noise o. Ganduje is actually winning

that is the reality. i swear ganduje is leading in kano
Re: Celebration In Kano This Night As People Chant 'Ganduje Barawo Dollar' by Divinalss: 8:57am On Mar 10, 2019
Atiku is another Barawo dollar.
Re: Celebration In Kano This Night As People Chant 'Ganduje Barawo Dollar' by Nobody: 8:58am On Mar 10, 2019
The Kano people were patient and united not no allow Gandujes issue to affect GMB elections unlike now that their inner feelings about ganduje is out
Re: Celebration In Kano This Night As People Chant 'Ganduje Barawo Dollar' by Banter1(m): 8:59am On Mar 10, 2019
Let's all be calm until Inec announce the final result. in as much as i want ganduje gone, i also want him to win, i wish is another party not PDP. if PDP win it gonna have serious effect on 2023 presidential elections. because PDP will control kano which is not good for APC.

1 Like

Re: Celebration In Kano This Night As People Chant 'Ganduje Barawo Dollar' by flejnr2(f): 9:01am On Mar 10, 2019
IT WILL be like a home movie when ganduje wins
Re: Celebration In Kano This Night As People Chant 'Ganduje Barawo Dollar' by tesppidd: 9:04am On Mar 10, 2019
The number of people chanting barawo in that video is not even close to the number of people who were filling up Kwonkwoso's rallies 3 weeks ago in the name of mammoth crowd.
Ganduje will win Kano.

And wailers never change.

Delusion and chest beating.
Re: Celebration In Kano This Night As People Chant 'Ganduje Barawo Dollar' by Abagworo(m): 9:07am On Mar 10, 2019
Anyone can organize his own victory dance with supporters. Wait for results 1st so as to avoid crisis in case you lose
Re: Celebration In Kano This Night As People Chant 'Ganduje Barawo Dollar' by tesppidd: 9:08am On Mar 10, 2019
keryj:
Birds of same feather they say flock together

Ganduje they blame and hate for stuffing dollars but the love the person who defended him and raised his hands for re-election.

They at least have half sense cheesy
Maybe they were only caught between voting Buhari (whose only sin was raising Ganduje's hand for political reasons) and voting Atiku whom the world knows is a bigger bigger bigger Ganduje barawo.

So they were probably like;
*No to Atiku barawo
*No to Ganduje barawo
Re: Celebration In Kano This Night As People Chant 'Ganduje Barawo Dollar' by tesppidd: 9:12am On Mar 10, 2019
Abagworo:
Anyone can organize his own victory dance with supporters. Wait for results 1st so as to avoid crisis in case you lose
abi

to avoid checking bp
Re: Celebration In Kano This Night As People Chant 'Ganduje Barawo Dollar' by Charles56789: 9:16am On Mar 10, 2019
hugelyendowed:
Is this the end of Ganduje as a Governor?

Celebration in Kano this night with people chanting 'Ganduje Barawo Dollar' .... Celebrating PDP's 'victory'.

'Barawo' means thief.

Watch the video HERE

If paradventure pdp won Kano state then the presidential election over apc and pdp is manipulated, Bihari and his cohorts are thiefs anyways you won't stop me from dating a white woman nigeria is a scam country, Bihari don his own and they willnnever let the yahoo Nigga rest make una come my house I am waiting for efcc I swear once I see them first I will accept the end of life but I must fire them with my uncle ak47 from London I swear we are all waiting for you here in abraka

If atiku did not win this case then my name is not ..........
Re: Celebration In Kano This Night As People Chant 'Ganduje Barawo Dollar' by abula112(m): 9:24am On Mar 10, 2019
KAHBOOM:
Hmmmm

I respect northerners for dis single act..They don't take non sense like the brown roofers in Lagos..I Nogo bash any Hausa man again.

If they can join hands with other like minded region to vote out a corrupt FG..They will win the respect of every tribe in Nigeria.

start from mud abia first, b4 u give the brown lagos advice
Re: Celebration In Kano This Night As People Chant 'Ganduje Barawo Dollar' by RTSC: 9:26am On Mar 10, 2019
KAHBOOM:
Hmmmm

I respect northerners for dis single act..They don't take non sense like the brown roofers in Lagos..I Nogo bash any Hausa man again.

If they can join hands with other like minded region to vote out a corrupt FG..They will win the respect of every tribe in Nigeria.
They are more straightforward and independent like the igbos.
No wonder, we were in alliance for years.

They are better than Yoruba by far. They just need a bit of mass education to brush them up somewhat.

The potential to be better is there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Celebration In Kano This Night As People Chant 'Ganduje Barawo Dollar' by Rilwayne001: 9:27am On Mar 10, 2019
It would be a good thing is Ganduje if not reelected. He's the definition of BARAWO BANSA. BARAWO DOLLAR. SHEGE DAN ISKA DAN BUROBA angry angry sad
Re: Celebration In Kano This Night As People Chant 'Ganduje Barawo Dollar' by Rilwayne001: 9:30am On Mar 10, 2019
Banter1:
Let's all be calm until Inec announce the final result. in as much as i want ganduje gone, i also want him to win, i wish is another party not PDP. if PDP win it gonna have serious effect on 2023 presidential elections. because PDP will control kano which is not good for APC.

I have the same sentiment. But I must say that I'm disappointed in Buhari for endorsing the bARAWO. I know it's for his own interest so to not cause any fuss before the presidential election, but they could have brought another person another not that stinking thief.

Although almost impossible but I really will not like to see that thief in government again.
Re: Celebration In Kano This Night As People Chant 'Ganduje Barawo Dollar' by Gavorche: 9:42am On Mar 10, 2019
[quote author=TruthinAction post=76515154]

Don't you think the election was rigged? You can't like a tree and hate its fruit. [/quote.

you and are just pained loser who fails to reason logically.If the APC successfuly rigged the presidential election what stops them from rigging the gubernatorial election.

Why is it so difficult to accept that the Kano people loves Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Celebration In Kano This Night As People Chant 'Ganduje Barawo Dollar' by varyo: 9:44am On Mar 10, 2019
Then you.must be the son of Anineh,

ote author=Joromi12 post=76511003]cos atiku is a thief[/quote]
Re: Celebration In Kano This Night As People Chant 'Ganduje Barawo Dollar' by varyo: 9:47am On Mar 10, 2019
God bless you.You are smart and inteligent.Atiku pls keep pursuing your stolen mandate.The truth can not be hidden forever.

quote author=Charles56789 post=76516194]

If paradventure pdp won Kano state then the presidential election over apc and pdp is manipulated, Bihari and his cohorts are thiefs anyways you won't stop me from dating a white woman nigeria is a scam country, Bihari don his own and they willnnever let the yahoo Nigga rest make una come my house I am waiting for efcc I swear once I see them first I will accept the end of life but I must fire them with my uncle ak47 from London I swear we are all waiting for you here in abraka

If atiku did not win this case then my name is not ..........[/quote]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NNPCL GMD And Acting CBN Governor Visit President Bola Tinubu In Ikoyi / Umahi Set To Defect To APC Before May 29 – Sen Ogbuoji / Photos Of Drunk Policeman Seen At Cele Bus-stop, Surulere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.