Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,997 members, 7,873,210 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 10:01 AM

Celebration In Kano This Night As People Chant 'Ganduje Barawo Dollar' - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Celebration In Kano This Night As People Chant 'Ganduje Barawo Dollar' (46033 Views)

Ize Iyamu Sad As People Chant Obaseki's Name At His Own Rally / VIDEO: Buhari Booed In Sokoto As The People Chant "Never Again" / Buhari Chased Out Of Sokoto As People Chant "Bama Yi" Meaning "Never Again" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celebration In Kano This Night As People Chant 'Ganduje Barawo Dollar' by keryj(f): 9:47am On Mar 10, 2019
tesppidd:
Maybe they were only caught between voting Buhari (whose only sin was raising Ganduje's hand for political reasons) and voting Atiku whom the world knows is a bigger bigger bigger Ganduje barawo.

So they were probably like;
*No to Atiku barawo
*No to Ganduje barawo

Did you just say Buharis only sin in this his four years of being a president is raising Gandujes hands? That aside cool

You say Atiku is a thief, has he been tried and convicted anywhere as a thief with proves? I will love to to see the link cool

In 2015, Atiku was with APC and threw supports for Buhari during his campains, I guess he was a saint then and not a thief.

If Atiku was a saint in 2015 and suddenly become a thief in 2019, that means all the things he stole was between this fours years bracket ( under Buharis watch) how come Mr intergrity never send EFCC to him as in the case of many other PDP members. ( am sure he is going to start threatening Atiku for the next four years and if he doesn't, he is a bigger thief than Atiku and Ganduje combined)

Just know that politicians always needs a story to win there opponents just as Atiku was called a thief to discredit him, Buhari was also blamed for many things by atiku in other to use and discredit him.

Once again, I hail the good people of Kano, I pray they keep getting it right
Re: Celebration In Kano This Night As People Chant 'Ganduje Barawo Dollar' by ofiko123(m): 9:52am On Mar 10, 2019
Sai ganduje...
Re: Celebration In Kano This Night As People Chant 'Ganduje Barawo Dollar' by AngelicBeing: 9:54am On Mar 10, 2019
Reference:

Hello Mr. Einstein, so how do you change a thing you yave nothing to complain about....
Have you seen any democratic government no singke cutizen complains about.....
Have you seen any perfect made made object(ive).

Then why stop folks from venting their frustrations with a failed, flawed and f..ked up system....oh you think America just came out of nothing and became a super power by wishful thinking,
Well said, the guy is writing motivational speech while the shithole jungle is deteriorating daily, people are hungry and dying daily while the politicians are eating chicken and enjoying the best of the best and he is talking about patriotism, patriotism my foot grin

2 Likes

Re: Celebration In Kano This Night As People Chant 'Ganduje Barawo Dollar' by tesppidd: 9:55am On Mar 10, 2019
keryj:

Did you just say Buharis only sin in this his four years of being a president is raising Gandujes hands? That aside cool

You say Atiku is a thief, has he been tried and convicted anywhere as a thief with proves? I will love to to see the link cool

In 2015, Atiku was with APC and threw supports for Buhari during his campains, I guess he was a saint then and not a thief.

If Atiku was a saint in 2015 and suddenly become a thief in 2019, that means all the things he stole was between this fours years bracket ( under Buharis watch) how come Mr intergrity never send EFCC to him as in the case of many other PDP members. ( am sure he is going to start threatening Atiku for the next four years and if he doesn't, he is a bigger thief than Atiku and Ganduje combined)

Just know that politicians always needs a story to win there opponents just as Atiku was called a thief to discredit him, Buhari was also blamed for many things by atiku in other to use and discredit him.

Do not be in a hurry to hail the people of kano just yet,
We have not even seen 5 percent of the results yet.
Ganduje will get majority of the votes of the people of kano and he will win.

So tell me something, Atiku has not been convicted abi?

So tell me what court of law has convicted Ganduje?

Bunch of hypocrites y'all!

1 Like

Re: Celebration In Kano This Night As People Chant 'Ganduje Barawo Dollar' by Cuteamigo1(m): 10:09am On Mar 10, 2019
keryj:
Birds of same feather they say flock together

Ganduje they blame and hate for stuffing dollars but they love the person who defended him and raised his hands for re-election.

They at least have half sense cheesy
Ayya you have no idea what was said to them when his hands were raised.
Re: Celebration In Kano This Night As People Chant 'Ganduje Barawo Dollar' by keryj(f): 10:15am On Mar 10, 2019
tesppidd:
Do not be in a hurry to hail the people of kano just yet,
We have not even seen 5 percent of the results yet.
Ganduje will get majority of the votes of the people of kano and he will win.

So tell me something, Atiku has not been convicted abi?

So tell me what court of law has convicted Ganduje?

Bunch of hypocrites y'all!

Ganduje hasn't been convicted but was seen in a video. What other conviction do you need? perhaps the failed judicial system that will save his ass angry
Even if Ganduje eventually win, at least the voice of the people disapproving him have been heard. He is obviously not the people's choice. But this is democracy, he can't be hated by all and cant be loved by all.

Am glad you at least agree that Atiku have not been tried and convicted in any court of law. Tell Buhari to try harder to bring the said criminal to justice
Re: Celebration In Kano This Night As People Chant 'Ganduje Barawo Dollar' by tesppidd: 10:23am On Mar 10, 2019
keryj:

Ganduje hasn't been convicted but was seen in a video. What other conviction do you need? perhaps the failed judicial system that will save his ass angry
Even if Ganduje eventually win, at least the voice of the people disapproving him have been heard. He is obviously not the people's choice. But this is democracy, he can't be hated by all and cant be loved by all.

Am glad you at least agree that Atiku have not been tried and convicted in any court of law. Tell Buhari to try harder to bring the said criminal to justice
seen in a video so fuccking what?
is that the lame excuse?

In any sane clime that video which didn't even have an audio to it would never be a conviction, only in Nigeria where sentiments abound.

You want people to believe that Atiku who was governor and VP for over 12 years and who's corruption allegations are as rife as the crow of the cock is innocent until proved guilty, but Ganduje is already guilty on account of an audioless clip!!

Stop fooling yourself.
Re: Celebration In Kano This Night As People Chant 'Ganduje Barawo Dollar' by keryj(f): 10:27am On Mar 10, 2019
tesppidd:
is that the lame excuse?

In any sane clime that video which didn't even have an audio to it would never be a conviction, only in Nigeria where sentiments abound.

You want people to believe that Atiku who was governor and VP for over 12 years and who's corruption allegations are as rife as the crow of the cock is innocent until proved guilty, but Ganduje is already guilty on account of an audioless clip!!

Stop fooling yourself.

Then keep fooling yourself if you believe all you have written tongue

1 Like

Re: Celebration In Kano This Night As People Chant 'Ganduje Barawo Dollar' by Tupacc: 10:34am On Mar 10, 2019
keryj:
Birds of same feather they say flock together

Ganduje they blame and hate for stuffing dollars but they love the person who defended him and raised his hands for re-election.

They at least have half sense cheesy

You look sweet if that’s your real face. smiley
Re: Celebration In Kano This Night As People Chant 'Ganduje Barawo Dollar' by Jatinzbusinessc(m): 10:43am On Mar 10, 2019
Aragbiji:
forget all this noise o.
Ganduje is actually winning

Gandolla can be winning in kastina kaduna and Jigawa Kano is pdp and pdp is Kano in a polling unit 24 box's all for pdp do the maths

1 Like

Re: Celebration In Kano This Night As People Chant 'Ganduje Barawo Dollar' by Bashirjaja01(m): 10:54am On Mar 10, 2019
Joromi12:
cos atiku is a thief
No more no less
Re: Celebration In Kano This Night As People Chant 'Ganduje Barawo Dollar' by asobo: 10:59am On Mar 10, 2019
Joromi12:
cos atiku is a thief
See this one, Kwankwaso released a broadcast telling his follower's not to take laws into their hand when the presidential elections were been announced. Do you think he was stupid by saying that. He knew the election was rigged and if violence breaks out it will definitely affect the governorship elections. PDP are way smarter than you if you don't know.

1 Like

Re: Celebration In Kano This Night As People Chant 'Ganduje Barawo Dollar' by asobo: 11:02am On Mar 10, 2019
tesppidd:
is that the lame excuse?

Stop fooling yourself.
I am not surprised like president like supporter. But you belief the audio on Wike and Fayose. Please receive sense even if it is small

1 Like

Re: Celebration In Kano This Night As People Chant 'Ganduje Barawo Dollar' by asobo: 11:06am On Mar 10, 2019
keryj:

You need not convince him. He is an APC apologist and to him Buhari is the most righteous person living.

1 Like

Re: Celebration In Kano This Night As People Chant 'Ganduje Barawo Dollar' by keryj(f): 11:27am On Mar 10, 2019
asobo:
You need not convince him. He is an APC apologist and to him Buhari is the most righteous person living.

I v rest my case with him already. He can remain brainwashed

1 Like

Re: Celebration In Kano This Night As People Chant 'Ganduje Barawo Dollar' by Teymanhenry(f): 11:39am On Mar 10, 2019
Joromi12:
cos atiku is a thief
with all the nnpc money that's been reported missed,I think the Minister for petroleum should be held responsible

1 Like

Re: Celebration In Kano This Night As People Chant 'Ganduje Barawo Dollar' by Nobody: 11:50am On Mar 10, 2019
eluquenson:
Most times, Nigerian masses behave as if their brain is twisted.

No single politician is Saint , they are all thieves including Buhari
and one would wonder why gboys never stop making money from the street. Maga too full this world

1 Like

Re: Celebration In Kano This Night As People Chant 'Ganduje Barawo Dollar' by TruthinAction: 12:20pm On Mar 10, 2019
[quote author=Gavorche post=76516892][/quote]

They can't successfully rig as they did during the Presidential as most of the avenues for rigging has been blocked. For instance, no more voting without card reader verification. The snatching of ballot boxes by security personnel is also reduced as people in most communities protected their votes at the risk of their lives. So, rigging this time is more difficult even though there were a few cases of successful ballot box snatching in some states by security personnel. Mr Integrity ordered his security to snatch ballot boxes but shoot at sight any opposition that does the same thing.

1 Like

Re: Celebration In Kano This Night As People Chant 'Ganduje Barawo Dollar' by mechanics(m): 1:24pm On Mar 10, 2019
That corruption saga was what dent his image, and he even stopped all forms of investigation into the corruption case, which means he was guilty.

1 Like

Re: Celebration In Kano This Night As People Chant 'Ganduje Barawo Dollar' by banio: 1:38pm On Mar 10, 2019
Gandolar like Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Celebration In Kano This Night As People Chant 'Ganduje Barawo Dollar' by dabuzzy433: 1:40pm On Mar 10, 2019
Or you don't
Re: Celebration In Kano This Night As People Chant 'Ganduje Barawo Dollar' by CoolAmbience(m): 2:46pm On Mar 10, 2019
Katier00:
So why did they vote for Buhari? Na them sabi sha

I taya for you o.

Is the post about Buhari?

Try recover from Buhari win na.....
Re: Celebration In Kano This Night As People Chant 'Ganduje Barawo Dollar' by Katier00(f): 4:00pm On Mar 10, 2019
CoolAmbience:

I taya for you o.

Is the post about Buhari?

Try recover from Buhari win na.....

I'm a fan
Re: Celebration In Kano This Night As People Chant 'Ganduje Barawo Dollar' by Amwitty(f): 4:30pm On Mar 10, 2019
Joromi12:
cos atiku is a thief
Losed tongue

1 Like

Re: Celebration In Kano This Night As People Chant 'Ganduje Barawo Dollar' by Banter1(m): 6:10pm On Mar 10, 2019
Rilwayne001:

I have the same sentiment. But I must say that I'm disappointed in Buhari for endorsing the bARAWO. I know it's for his own interest so to not cause any fuss before the presidential election, but they could have brought another person another not that stinking thief.

Although almost impossible but I really will not like to see that thief in government again.
well spoken bro, i wish Gandollar was sub.
Re: Celebration In Kano This Night As People Chant 'Ganduje Barawo Dollar' by Gandollar(f): 8:21pm On Mar 10, 2019
Banter1:
well spoken bro, i wish Gandollar was sub.
Sub a man who promised you 5m votes? How did you expect the Lifeless Sudanese to know it was just a political statement?
Re: Celebration In Kano This Night As People Chant 'Ganduje Barawo Dollar' by Gandollar(f): 8:29pm On Mar 10, 2019
Banter1:
Let's all be calm until Inec announce the final result. in as much as i want ganduje gone, i also want him to win, i wish is another party not PDP. if PDP win it gonna have serious effect on 2023 presidential elections. because PDP will control kano which is not good for APC.
Lol... you sef don follow shook mouth for the matter. grin
Re: Celebration In Kano This Night As People Chant 'Ganduje Barawo Dollar' by Gandollar(f): 8:30pm On Mar 10, 2019
Abagworo:
Anyone can organize his own victory dance with supporters. Wait for results 1st so as to avoid crisis in case you lose
So na here you dey? Dem dey look for you for the other thread grin
Re: Celebration In Kano This Night As People Chant 'Ganduje Barawo Dollar' by Gandollar(f): 8:36pm On Mar 10, 2019
tesppidd:
is that the lame excuse?

Stop fooling yourself.
The video I watched had an audio. I think you have ear wax issues. cheesy
Re: Celebration In Kano This Night As People Chant 'Ganduje Barawo Dollar' by Gandollar(f): 8:39pm On Mar 10, 2019
Katier00:
I'm a fan
Which type? Toshiba, Newclime, SMC?
Re: Celebration In Kano This Night As People Chant 'Ganduje Barawo Dollar' by Katier00(f): 8:58pm On Mar 10, 2019
Gandollar:
Which type? Toshiba, Newclime, SMC?
grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Umahi Set To Defect To APC Before May 29 – Sen Ogbuoji / Photos Of Drunk Policeman Seen At Cele Bus-stop, Surulere / Quit Notice : You’re An Ingrate, Angry Northern Governor's Aide Blasts Akeredolu

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.