Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,831 members, 7,921,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 04:10 PM

Ethiopian Airline Crash: Seems Pius Adesanmi Predicted His Death On Facebook - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ethiopian Airline Crash: Seems Pius Adesanmi Predicted His Death On Facebook (520 Views)

Gunmen Kidnap Ogbuehi Pius Egwuekwe In Anambra (Photo) / Pius Nweke Arrested For Having Unlicensed Guns / Oluwadare Adesanmi: Engineer Deflowers Maid In His Wife's Absence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ethiopian Airline Crash: Seems Pius Adesanmi Predicted His Death On Facebook by dachilino: 9:47am On Mar 11, 2019
Social media has been buzzing after news of the Ethiopian Airline Crash, and many feel that Pius Adesanmi predicted his death on Facebook.Pius Adesanmi, the popular Nigerian born Canadian professor and columnist who died alongside 157 passengers of the ill-fated Ethiopian Airliner plane, left many thinking that he predicted his own death through his Facebook post which read;

“If I take the wings of the morning and dwell in the uttermost part of the sea, even there your hand shall lead me and your right hand shall hold me.”The emotional post was shared on his Facebook page on Saturday around 12pm. Here is the screenshot below;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/03/11/ethiopian-airline-crash-seems-pius-adesanmi-predicted-his-death-on-facebook/

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44

Re: Ethiopian Airline Crash: Seems Pius Adesanmi Predicted His Death On Facebook by nrexzy: 10:00am On Mar 11, 2019
When ur at peace with ur maker....

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Government Defends Racist Chinese Restaurant As More Victims Speak Up / A 10-year-old Boy Commits Suicide After So Much Bully / Painter Nabbed For Selling Customer’s N9m SUV To Police Officer For N1.5m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.