Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,205 members, 7,880,760 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:13 AM

Meet Susan Bennett, The Woman Behind The ‘voice Of Siri’ - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Meet Susan Bennett, The Woman Behind The ‘voice Of Siri’ (26785 Views)

Ios 14 First Take: Apple Launches A New Iphone Home Screen, Siri, Widgets, Pictu / Can Apple's Siri Understand Nigerian Pidgin? / Google Assistant VS Apple Siri: What Do You Think? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Susan Bennett, The Woman Behind The ‘voice Of Siri’ by sangresan(m): 11:26am On Mar 12, 2019
I know Siri...It's an AI-based voice recognition program which can be used to automate call-centers...Several companies in the US are using Siri to automate call centers (rather than employing human agents) and to perform tasks on phones....

1 Like

Re: Meet Susan Bennett, The Woman Behind The ‘voice Of Siri’ by naturefellow(m): 11:32am On Mar 12, 2019
... that Sony headphone kiss
Re: Meet Susan Bennett, The Woman Behind The ‘voice Of Siri’ by Praisesongz: 11:48am On Mar 12, 2019
Why do android users beef us
Una no like apple ehn leave us wey like an alone na
I Dey use 7plus before you start to compare your goddamn android make I see the type of android
Nonsense
Re: Meet Susan Bennett, The Woman Behind The ‘voice Of Siri’ by Predstan: 11:50am On Mar 12, 2019
Praisesongz:
Why do android users beef us
Una no like apple ehn leave us wey like an alone na
I Dey use 7plus before you start to compare your goddamn android make I see the type of android
Nonsense

Lol... samsung S9+ nko?
Re: Meet Susan Bennett, The Woman Behind The ‘voice Of Siri’ by Praisesongz: 11:54am On Mar 12, 2019
Predstan:

Lol... samsung S9+ nko?
na only Samsung I fit beat chest for and na the latest s series make one stupid techno or infinix itel it whatever no come
Re: Meet Susan Bennett, The Woman Behind The ‘voice Of Siri’ by sangresan(m): 11:56am On Mar 12, 2019
ollah2:

Apple is a company while Android is an operating system. You should know how to put these words together, some novices read these articles and learn from there. Dont make them learn wrong things and don't forget you said you are a tech capon. Compare Apple with Android OEMS, compare iOS with Android and compare iPhone with Android devices.

lol....Oya techcapon, come defend ursef ooo
Re: Meet Susan Bennett, The Woman Behind The ‘voice Of Siri’ by SEGLIZ: 11:57am On Mar 12, 2019
Aragbiji:

You people have started again with your shitty talk .
Why are you non-Apple users always carry Apple matter for head like gala ?
Why so much insecurity?
I’ve been switching iPhones since 2015 ,and I’ve always been verbally tracked by android fanboys even when I never raised any conversation with them .
Even someone I barely know was verbally attacking me at a cafe the other day because I use an iPhone .
Wtf is wrong with you people for heavens sake !
Abah !

we carry apple mata like yclef because apple is sweet when you eat it.
also it is one of the commonest fruit around it being sold at every bus stop.
next time don't feel inferior about your apple when being just settle down coolelle feel superior because we eat apple to superior.
óyá let's go der
buy your apple
óyá yeeeeeeeeees melo
buy your sweet apple
óyá yeeeeeessssssss melo
stop being angry
óyá smile or laugh make I see that your brown teeth wey you no gree wash this morning.
Ibeg I dey rush go another news, tread before you gada pankere they find who you go beat.
óyá yeeeeeessssssss ooooooo melo
Re: Meet Susan Bennett, The Woman Behind The ‘voice Of Siri’ by holawhale333(m): 12:11pm On Mar 12, 2019
Offpoint1:
Let me go back to my sleep, the only siri I know na iya siri wey dey sell beans for my side.
haruna...ishaga connect
Re: Meet Susan Bennett, The Woman Behind The ‘voice Of Siri’ by Predstan: 12:18pm On Mar 12, 2019
Praisesongz:
na only Samsung I fit beat chest for and na the latest s series make one stupid techno or infinix itel it whatever no come

Lol... U self Funny. You should know they are just trying to console themselves. Why rubbish them
Re: Meet Susan Bennett, The Woman Behind The ‘voice Of Siri’ by ollah2: 12:19pm On Mar 12, 2019
sangresan:
I know Siri...It's an AI-based voice recognition program which can be used to automate call-centers...Several companies in the US are using Siri to automate call centers (rather than employing human agents) and to perform tasks on phones....

Some of you will just write nonsense. Which companies use siri to automate call centres?
Re: Meet Susan Bennett, The Woman Behind The ‘voice Of Siri’ by CapedBaldy: 12:24pm On Mar 12, 2019
so she's the one that fell in love with Robert Freeman in the boondocks
Re: Meet Susan Bennett, The Woman Behind The ‘voice Of Siri’ by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 12:50pm On Mar 12, 2019
gonkin:
I have eaten jellybean, kitkat, lollipop, marshmallow, nougat. Almost done with oreo aiming for pie. I chewed on apple twice and i got tired of it. But we gotta give apple some credit they tried only problem is its got too many features locked out but their GUI is very attractive and clean.

Any android device I make use of i always theme to look like the ios but omo na android easy pass. It's like a pc in my pocket, plus it's generic and doesn't have much restrictions
Me I am comfortably enjoying my Pie gringrin
Re: Meet Susan Bennett, The Woman Behind The ‘voice Of Siri’ by Praisesongz: 12:53pm On Mar 12, 2019
Predstan:

Lol... U self Funny. You should know they are just trying to console themselves. Why rubbish them
lol
Re: Meet Susan Bennett, The Woman Behind The ‘voice Of Siri’ by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 12:56pm On Mar 12, 2019
Praisesongz:
You must be joking if you think so...
Ever heard that Huawei overtook Apple In sales, now second to Samsung...
Huawei, Xiaomi, Google, OnePlus are now churning out amazing devices that can stand iPhones anytime, anyday..
Just compare Huawei mate 20 pro with IPhone XSmax, both were released about a month interval...
The mate 20 pro clearly beats the XSmax, if you argue go to YouTube...
Re: Meet Susan Bennett, The Woman Behind The ‘voice Of Siri’ by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 12:59pm On Mar 12, 2019
Predstan:

Console themselves lol..
Truth is Huawei, Google, OnePlus, Xiaomi are producing phones that can match the quality of iPhones.
Price to Price, quality for quality...
Beat that!!
Re: Meet Susan Bennett, The Woman Behind The ‘voice Of Siri’ by pipz(m): 1:10pm On Mar 12, 2019
Aragbiji:

You didn’t read the part of the post that said she was employed by Apple in 2005?

And anything (application, project, process or task) you performed or develop for a company during the period you were hired is the company’s property. So no mago mago here.
Re: Meet Susan Bennett, The Woman Behind The ‘voice Of Siri’ by Predstan: 1:10pm On Mar 12, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:

Console themselves lol..
Truth is Huawei, Google, OnePlus, Xiaomi are producing phones that can match the quality of iPhones.
Price to Price, quality for quality...
Beat that!!

Remove Google and mayb Huawei. Others are Produced with inferior materials... They Advertised themselves as not comparable to iPhones but for low ballers... That's how they advertise their products... For Low Ballers
Re: Meet Susan Bennett, The Woman Behind The ‘voice Of Siri’ by Predstan: 1:12pm On Mar 12, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:

You must be joking if you think so...
Ever heard that Huawei overtook Apple In sales, now second to Samsung...
Huawei, Xiaomi, Google, OnePlus are now churning out amazing devices that can stand iPhones anytime, anyday..
Just compare Huawei mate 20 pro with IPhone XSmax, both were released about a month interval...
The mate 20 pro clearly beats the XSmax, if you argue go to YouTube...

Google and maybe Huawei are of good quality but not oneplus or or Xiaomi... They are of inferior quality made for Low ballers who want to have a taste of Good phones
Re: Meet Susan Bennett, The Woman Behind The ‘voice Of Siri’ by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 1:31pm On Mar 12, 2019
Predstan:

Google and maybe Huawei are of good quality but not oneplus or or Xiaomi... They are of inferior quality made for Low ballers who want to have a taste of Good phones
You may say that about OnePlus but not Xiaomi, heard of there recent Mi 9, still keeps an AMOLED screen, snapdragon 855 chipset, indisplay fingerprint scanner, great design and build quality, triple lens, etc.
Their flagship's offer amazing specs...
Mi 9 is just about $450, you can't beat that value!!!
Re: Meet Susan Bennett, The Woman Behind The ‘voice Of Siri’ by Predstan: 2:00pm On Mar 12, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:

You may say that about OnePlus but not Xiaomi, heard of there recent Mi 9, still keeps an AMOLED screen, snapdragon 855 chipset, indisplay fingerprint scanner, great design and build quality, triple lens, etc.

I would say Oneplus is still ahead of Xiaomi. The same Xiaomi that would pack 4gb Ram but when placed on Antutu benchmark cannot match iPhone 6s 2gb or the same Xiaomi that packs 24mp camera but look blurry compared to 8mp of iphone?
I am not gonna compare samsung tho because u accept samsung to be ahead.

I remember when I tested 6gb Ram of oneplus. I thought it was going to beat the 3gb Ram on iphone 7plus...

You think phone is all about packing 10gb Ram and 256GB of Rom plus 30mp selfie? It's about Quality that none of these phones can withstand. Even the Huawei that you so much rated high is nothing comapread to iPhone's quality. Iphone sells quality and security.
Re: Meet Susan Bennett, The Woman Behind The ‘voice Of Siri’ by Predstan: 2:06pm On Mar 12, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:

Those Product are replicates... That's why they come cheaper... They are made for Low ballers. They are of low quality... They are made for Low ballers

I detest Iphone so much not because of anything but because of Customization. That's why I stick to Samsung. But truth be told, these phones are made of replicated components.
Re: Meet Susan Bennett, The Woman Behind The ‘voice Of Siri’ by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 2:15pm On Mar 12, 2019
Predstan:

I would say Oneplus is still ahead of Xiaomi. The same Xiaomi that would pack 4gb Ram but when placed on Antutu benchmark cannot match iPhone 6s 2gb or the same Xiaomi that packs 24mp camera but look blurry compared to 8mp of iphone?
I am not gonna compare samsung tho because u accept samsung to be ahead.

I remember when I tested 6gb Ram of oneplus. I thought it was going to beat the 3gb Ram on iphone 7plus...

You think phone is all about packing 10gb Ram and 256GB of Rom plus 30mp selfie? It's about Quality that none of these phones can withstand. Even the Huawei that you so much rated high is nothing comapread to iPhone's quality. Iphone sells quality and security.
Everything is not about benchmarks, mate 20 pro beat XSmax in about 6 different speed tests I watched on YouTube but scores lower in benchmarks...
Higher camera resolution helps to keep photos detailed even when you zoom in or when you take a wide angle shot...
These things have their uses!!
Ram optimization in iOS is very good so iPones don't need much Ram... For Rom space, even some iphone x variants have only 64gb and no option for expandable storage(at about $900, shame)!!!
Re: Meet Susan Bennett, The Woman Behind The ‘voice Of Siri’ by Predstan: 2:31pm On Mar 12, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:

Everything is not about benchmarks, mate 20 pro beat XSmax in about 6 different speed tests I watched on YouTube but scores lower in benchmarks...
Higher camera resolution helps to keep photos detailed even when you zoom in or when you take a wide angle shot...
These things have their uses!!
Ram optimization in iOS is very good so iPones don't need much Ram... For Rom space, even some iphone x variants have only 64gb and no option for expandable storage(at about $900, shame)!!!

So you accepted everything that I listed about those phones? The only reason u detest iphone is the cost right? I have said it befor now that Xiomi, Huawei and the oneplusus are for Lowballers. For those that cant afford the high quality phones to have a good taste of quality.

What other speed test do you rate higher than Benchmark?

Low Quality, lower price
High quality, high price....

If they cant buy iphone, why not go for Samsung. Atleast, samsung is android and even sometimes rated higher than Iphone.
Re: Meet Susan Bennett, The Woman Behind The ‘voice Of Siri’ by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 3:00pm On Mar 12, 2019
Predstan:

So you accepted everything that I listed about those phones? The only reason u detest iphone is the cost right? I have said it befor now that Xiomi, Huawei and the oneplusus are for Lowballers. For those that cant afford the high quality phones to have a good taste of quality.

What other speed test do you rate higher than Benchmark?

Low Quality, lower price
High quality, high price....

If they cant buy iphone, why not go for Samsung. Atleast, samsung is android and even sometimes rated higher than Iphone.
My detest for iPhone is not just about cost, it's about value for money!!
Take a look at the iPhone XR, imagine Apple offering you a phone with an LCD screen with 360ppi resolution for $750, such a joke..
In summary Apple needs to tell us what they use the huge profits they make from smartphones to do, and why other phonemakeers don't aim at such huge prices and profits...
You buy a 64gb iPhone Xs that supports fast charge for $1000 but u don't get a fast charger included, you'd have to buy one yourself, I'm not even sure if they include a headphone adapter whem you buy their devices...
With that price tag they can afford an indisplay fingerprint scanner, but NO Apple won't do that, so they don't spend much on making the phone!! And therefore make more profits..
Well Their sales is already slowing down especially in Asia and Europe!!
No be person go tell them to adjust, patapata them turn to Nokia, na my business undecided
My next device is likely a Xiaomi phone!!!
Quality yet great value for money..
My opinion though
Re: Meet Susan Bennett, The Woman Behind The ‘voice Of Siri’ by Predstan: 3:02pm On Mar 12, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:

My detest for iPhone is not just about cost, it's about value for money!!
Take a look at the iPhone XR, imagine Apple offering you a phone with an LCD screen with 360ppi resolution for $750, such a joke..
In summary Apple needs to tell us what they use the huge profits they make from smartphones to do, and why other phonemakeers don't aim at such huge prices and profits...
You buy a 64gb iPhone Xs that supports fast charge for $1000 but u don't get a fast charger included, you'd have to buy one yourself, I'm not even sure if they include a headphone adapter whem you buy their devices...
With that price tag they can afford an indisplay fingerprint scanner, but NO Apple won't do that, so they don't spend much on making the phone!! And therefore make more profits..
Well Their sales is already slowing down especially in Asia and Europe!!
No be person go tell them to adjust, patapata them turn to Nokia, na my business undecided
My next device is likely a Xiaomi phone!!!
Quality yet great value for money..
My opinion though

Remove that quality. If you want quality go for samsung S10
Re: Meet Susan Bennett, The Woman Behind The ‘voice Of Siri’ by daddyfreeman1(m): 5:34pm On Mar 12, 2019
I just checked mine now, I'm using iPhone 5x the old woman just spoke with me.
Re: Meet Susan Bennett, The Woman Behind The ‘voice Of Siri’ by Simpubozz(m): 6:05pm On Mar 12, 2019
OkunrinOloro:
Bros, Apple are just fraudsters and conmen and I'm not ready to step into their trap. To this day nobody has been able to convince me of one genuine advantage which Apple has over Android.
They are both on the same level technologically speaking, but Apple is overpriced in order to make gullible consumers feel that they are paying for a superior product.

Actually, I may not know how to write extensively and succinctly on this case, cos as someone has said up there, Apple secretive about their products.. But if there's any tangible thing I have observed using iPhone, it would b d speed of d processor. I don't really know how to describe d processor of the phone but I could giv an illustration. there was a time when I was using i4 and there's this app (nextplus) working perfectly on i4. unfortunately i lost d phone so i had to purchase infinix to keep udating pending wen i will b gallant to get another iPhone. I tried to download d nextplus on d infinix, my brother, if try to open d app d whole phone wud freeze and if d app eventually open, it changes d sensitivity of d phone like if u click something before it responds, u will need to sleep and wake up lol. until u restart d phone b4 all things will come to normal
Re: Meet Susan Bennett, The Woman Behind The ‘voice Of Siri’ by Nobody: 6:48am On Mar 29, 2019
kushercain:
The same Siri that blackmailed granddad into almost marrying her

Classic!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See The Top 7 Strange Looking Smartphones With Unique Features / The Real Reason Why Your Phone Doesn't Support Efootball / Call, Data Costs To Double As FG Invokes New Telecom Tax

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.