Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,059 members, 7,906,923 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 06:56 PM

‘we Have Not Endorsed Jonathan’ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘we Have Not Endorsed Jonathan’ (622 Views)

We Never Endorsed Jonathan —yoruba Elders Council / I Have Not Endorsed Buhari - Obasanjo. / Why We Endorsed Jonathan, By Ohanaeze (Guardian Newspaper) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘we Have Not Endorsed Jonathan’ by Nobody: 4:50am On Sep 02, 2010
Abbas Jimoh

Newly elected Chairman of Ohanaeze Ndigbo in the Federal Capital Territory (FCT), Abuja, Barrister Calistus Obi, said in Abuja last night that the Igbo apex socio-cultural organization, Ohanaeze Ndigbo, has not endorsed President Goodluck Jonathan or any other person for 2011 presidency.

Obi who emerged the leader of Ohanaeze in Abuja in a keenly contested election last Saturday, told journalists at his maiden press briefing that the body feels it is pre-mature to endorse any presidential aspirant now, especially when none of them in the field has gotten the ticket of their parties.

Obi said that persons and groups of Igbo political lineage claiming that the South-East geo-political zone has endorsed President Jonathan for the 2011 presidential election are on their own.

“It is still very hazy; we can’t be talking of supporting anybody when he has not even emerged as the candidate of any political party. Ohanaeze as a body has not endorsed any of the aspirants,” he said.

He said “those who are members of the Imo Obi (inner cycle of the Ohanaeze), who have personal support or opinion for any of the aspirants, are constitutionally entitled to do that.”
Re: ‘we Have Not Endorsed Jonathan’ by jamace(m): 5:48am On Sep 02, 2010
@ferari90

Weldone o. Keep on using fictitious write-ups without substance or sources to carryout your anti-GEJ propaganda.
Re: ‘we Have Not Endorsed Jonathan’ by Nobody: 5:57am On Sep 02, 2010
As much as I believe in freedom of speech, Ferari's write ups without any identifiable source is becoming worrying. You cannot just type any name above the body of the "article" and expect people not to doubt the authenticity of it.

I think it's high time Jarus and Aisha look into this Ferari90's antics.
Re: ‘we Have Not Endorsed Jonathan’ by Jarus(m): 6:20am On Sep 02, 2010
Ferrari,
You have been here for a while and we expect you to know that news items brought here are backed with sources. There is a difference between news items and personal analysis/opinion but let it be clear. News items must be backed by source, personal analysis/opinions need not, but it should be made clear.
What you put up there is obviously a news item(or so it appears), so we expect a link to the source. We do not have any problem with anybody campaigning for or against anybody, but we should not result to deceits, manipulations and fabrications.
Thanks
Re: ‘we Have Not Endorsed Jonathan’ by egift(m): 7:48am On Sep 02, 2010
ferari90 adding a simple link like http:// may just be cool, lol. But seriously, we need a source. If its your opinion you state so. cool
Re: ‘we Have Not Endorsed Jonathan’ by Nobody: 9:54am On Sep 02, 2010
Re: ‘we Have Not Endorsed Jonathan’ by Nobody: 11:27am On Sep 02, 2010
@Ferari90

Now I know why you have been reluctant all along to quote and add your source and its simply because you yourself knows that those sources(s) are not reliable and trustworthy. Most of your scopes are only carry by one newspaper, no any other newspaper tends to corraborate your source.

Please my advise to you still stands. cheesy grin
Re: ‘we Have Not Endorsed Jonathan’ by Solomon227(m): 7:26pm On Sep 02, 2010
Ferari=big1=Depilot=IBB=Failure

(1) (Reply)

: How My Husband Was Killed —widow ! / Ibb And His Battle To Unsit Jonathan. / Nigeria We Hail Thee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.