Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,054 members, 7,949,590 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 01:59 PM

Ruth Kadiri Now Married, Adds Husband's Name To Her Instagram - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ruth Kadiri Now Married, Adds Husband's Name To Her Instagram (929 Views)

Toolz Removes Demuren, Her Husband’s Name From Her Instagram Bio / Yvonne Jegede Shares Make-up Free Face Photos After Removing Husband's Name / Yvonne Jegede Removes Fawole, Her Husband's Name On IG After Baby Dedication (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ruth Kadiri Now Married, Adds Husband's Name To Her Instagram by ikewaterwater: 7:35am On Mar 12, 2019
Ruth Kadiri, the Nollywood actress who got engaged to her man "Mr X" in 2017, has legally married him as she added her husband's name 'Ezerika' to her Instagram Bio.

She also flaunted her wedding ring in a new photo she shared on Instagram with no caption. Ruth Kadiri married her heartthrob in a private ceremony which took place in 2018.

Recall that in December 2017, Ruth Kadiri announced that she was engaged, a news that got her fans excited. She posted a photo showing a gorgeous engagement band with a caption that tells us everything we need to know."Merry Christmas world. @ 12:15 am December 25, 2017, I said yes to the man who totally completes me. My daddyyyy, my friend, my brother, my pastor, my perv my gossip partner. And my husband to be. God bless you and keep you safe for me."

https://unclesuru.com/2019/03/12/ruth-kadiri-now-married-adds-husbands-name-to-her-instagram/

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44

Re: Ruth Kadiri Now Married, Adds Husband's Name To Her Instagram by amaniro: 7:39am On Mar 12, 2019
I will not say anything yet because Nigerian bloggers love peddling falsehood.
Re: Ruth Kadiri Now Married, Adds Husband's Name To Her Instagram by itspzpics(m): 7:55am On Mar 12, 2019
Congrats

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe Look Stylish On This Outfit / Between Cossy Orjiakor And Fake Ned Nwoko Account Asking Her To Be His 7th Wife / Olamide Thanked Instagram For The New Mute Feature Added & Also Gave A Warning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.