Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,823 members, 7,912,252 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 03:21 AM

Olamide Thanked Instagram For The New Mute Feature Added & Also Gave A Warning - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide Thanked Instagram For The New Mute Feature Added & Also Gave A Warning (924 Views)

Davido Gave Me N2 Million And I Also Gave 10 Percent To Orphanage - Christiana / Meet The Dwarf Lovers That Got Married And Also Gave Birth To Dwarves - Photos / See the Reply Tboss Gave a Fan Who Said Tonto Dike Ex Hubby Is Spending On Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olamide Thanked Instagram For The New Mute Feature Added & Also Gave A Warning by phosky(m): 7:54pm On May 09, 2019
OLAMIDE THANKED INSTAGRAM FOR THE NEW MUTE FEATURE ADDED & ALSO GAVE A STERN WARNING
source : http://www.eyesoflagos.com/2019/05/ybnl-boss-olamide-thanked-instagram-for.html

The YBNL Boss, Olamide has a little warning to everyone on his Social Media pages if they found wanting of the stupid act.Eyes Of Lagos report gathered that Baddo promised to use the Instagram newly added feature “Mute” on anyone that act stupid or foolish on his page. He cleared the air on that via his IG story. See post below

Re: Olamide Thanked Instagram For The New Mute Feature Added & Also Gave A Warning by Nobody: 8:02pm On May 09, 2019
Oh, if only rap in the olden days was still as it is, cool, educative, inspirational and passing a message for a sample/population of people. Who is Olamide! What message has he ever passed! What has been his rap theme!
Olamide, you are an empty cankerworm! You needn't be tagged an artiste; you are indeed a bad example and an apology to good music.
Re: Olamide Thanked Instagram For The New Mute Feature Added & Also Gave A Warning by BOOOMNAIJA: 8:03pm On May 09, 2019
Imagine......

Look at this oloshi boy that mediocre-loving nigerians made popular and rich by patronizing his whack, local contents........

Re: Olamide Thanked Instagram For The New Mute Feature Added & Also Gave A Warning by iammo(m): 8:13pm On May 09, 2019
cool

Oga Olamide you are a brand, if you cant handle your own Social media Account like A good brand manager then hire an assistant. Endorsement deals comes when company sees how you stimulate your audience, even the immature ones

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress: I Had Sex With My Husband's Best Friend / These Nollywood Actors May Have Passed On, But Still On Our Minds Forever. / Davido Rocked The Stage At Hot 107.9’s Birthday Bash In Atlanta (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.