Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,624 members, 7,888,989 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 07:54 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1003) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4873958 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1000) (1001) (1002) (1003) (1004) (1005) (1006) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 12:06pm On Sep 11, 2019
ChasteGhuy:

You just dey trouble your head. Having gone through the arguments presented by both counsels, in my own opinion, I don't see Atiku winning. Much ado over nothing undecided

Yea, Atiku had a strong case but the peeps that presented for him goofed..they didn't do their assignment, like they made it so easy for APC to counter their pleas. lol.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 12:08pm On Sep 11, 2019
Beeam:
Thank God that when that hediot Chasteguy was trying 2 goad me into fighting Ladyjane5657, I exhibited my gentlemanly side and declined....

See how she dey take dem out left, right, centre, up and down?

I yam just seeing gbas, gbos, gbas, gbos everywhere.... Keep it up mama, anyone who thinks it's infantile or toxic should skip her responses or unfollow the thread nah. And for the advisers preaching caution, tone it down, yaddah yaddah, if you cannuh advise urself to shut up and either enjoy or ignore d banter, why should anyone take ur advice serious pls?

Like when they start talking about dreams, ozone layer, climate change, blah blah blah, many ppl just ignore and move on to what interests them, instead of playing Nairaland big brother. At least this banter is better than allowing that other sad bloke Ademmy come here to tell us how Buhari has given all the recruitment slots to South Africans to beg them to stop Xenophobic attacks against Nigerians...

LMAO

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by nihelimitretep: 12:09pm On Sep 11, 2019
Beeam:
Thank God that when that hediot Chasteguy was trying 2 goad me into fighting Ladyjane5657, I exhibited my gentlemanly side and declined....

See how she dey take dem out left, right, centre, up and down?

I yam just seeing gbas, gbos, gbas, gbos everywhere.... Keep it up mama, anyone who thinks it's infantile or toxic should skip her responses or unfollow the thread nah. And for the advisers preaching caution, tone it down, yaddah yaddah, if you cannuh advise urself to shut up and either enjoy or ignore d banter, why should anyone take ur advice serious pls?

Like when they start talking about dreams, ozone layer, climate change, blah blah blah, many ppl just ignore and move on to what interests them, instead of playing Nairaland big brother. At least this banter is better than allowing that other sad bloke Ademmy come here to tell us how Buhari has given all the recruitment slots to South Africans to beg them to stop Xenophobic attacks against Nigerians...

grin

You can not make hell.

Lol..chai.

Wait, are you from Mars?? Cos i just watched this "Alita Battle Angel" film

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by larride(m): 12:10pm On Sep 11, 2019
For the guy that was asking about NLNG.

Update!!!

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 12:16pm On Sep 11, 2019
Just paste the text in Google translate and it will convert from Hausa to English

You can also look for something Nice to say to him in English and it will automatically convert it to Hausa as well... Like the one posted underneath

mutumin gida ya bayyana cewa kai wawa ne

Abkhad:
Akwai mahaukata dayawa anan fa
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 12:18pm On Sep 11, 2019
No Sir oh.

nihelimitretep:

grin

You can not make hell.

Lol..chai.

Wait, are you from Mars?? Cos i just watched this "Alita Battle Angel" film
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 12:23pm On Sep 11, 2019
Is it ur yansh?

Is it your choice?

Please keep quiet and let him follow yansh in peace.

Clifwoods:

Bros all this grammar no go help you. I got no ish with how she choose to conduct herself. Na you wey dey follow her for nyash I d reason. grin

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 12:23pm On Sep 11, 2019
Swargu:

Yea, Atiku had a strong case but the peeps that presented for him goofed..they didn't do their assignment, like they made it so easy for APC to counter their pleas. lol.

Lol... How better would they have done to prove their claim of the inec server being used of which INEC has proved the electoral law does not mandate the electronic transmission of election results? Or is it the cert issue that Buhari counsel have argued wisely even quoting a section of the law in favour of Buhari?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 12:24pm On Sep 11, 2019
We go don dey expect promotion by the time Supreme court declares that...

sparog:
Hey folks, what do you think will happen to this recruitment exercise if Atiku wins and becomes president?

grin angry

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 12:26pm On Sep 11, 2019
Inception:
i wuz ere

grin
Lol... Bros where you go hide since?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 12:27pm On Sep 11, 2019
Lemme just keep observing first...when I finish under studying my sample space...I can finally come up with the effects of NNPC alert on local men and women... cool cool
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 12:34pm On Sep 11, 2019
Cybersecfreak:
Cybersecfreak was here .

Greetings to all local men n women in the ouz..
Chasteguy.
Bobowaja
Uncle Jarus.
Moosgoon
Souljar
Ladyjane
Tegiri4
N all other local men n women that I couldn't mention..
May APL put a smile on our face
Two APLs here please. One for this boss, and the other for his kid.

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 12:35pm On Sep 11, 2019
Men and brethren, IT IS FINISHED!
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by sparog(m): 12:37pm On Sep 11, 2019
Beeam:
We go don dey expect promotion by the time Supreme court declares that...

I pray so too

grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by vyke2008: 12:37pm On Sep 11, 2019
sparog:

Do you think the recruitment won't be scrapped if Atiku wins?

Bruv, going by the look of things going on now at the PEPT, At*Ku may not win at this level, and may not also win at the S.court.... in the end, NNPC stays! We stay!
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by sparog(m): 12:39pm On Sep 11, 2019
vyke2008:

Bruv, going by the look of things going on now at the PEPT, At*Ku may not win at this level, and may not also win at the S.court.... in the end, NNPC stays! We stay!

Hmmmm

grin

See you at the Tower then
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by vyke2008: 12:40pm On Sep 11, 2019
sparog:

Hmmmm

grin

See you at the Tower then

One bottle for you..... I will look for you.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 12:41pm On Sep 11, 2019
ChasteGhuy:

Lol... How better would they have done to prove their claim of the inec server being used of which INEC has proved the electoral law does not mandate the electronic transmission of election results? Or is it the cert issue that Buhari counsel have argued wisely even quoting a section of the law in favour of Buhari?
cheesy cheesy
Sir, please, i do not have strength to dive into this concluded matter.

Lets just wait for the final verdict like sitting ducks. lol.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by sparog(m): 12:41pm On Sep 11, 2019
vyke2008:

One bottle for you..... I will look for you.

And I for you

grin grin grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 12:45pm On Sep 11, 2019
sparog:

And I for you

grin grin grin

And i you would have been sweeter.. this one you guys want to locate each other. tongue
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 12:46pm On Sep 11, 2019
Swargu:

cheesy cheesy
Sir, please, i do not have strength to dive into this concluded matter.

Lets just wait for the final verdict like sitting ducks. lol.
it is finished sir!

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 12:56pm On Sep 11, 2019
ChasteGhuy:
it is finished sir!

Lol, so who come win?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Cybersecfreak: 1:08pm On Sep 11, 2019
souljar:

Two APLs for this boss please. One for gim, and the other for his kid.
Three gbosa n APL for you boss

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 1:15pm On Sep 11, 2019
This one local men dey share apl for here so while we still dey for tribunal. Abeg make una reason us wey dey on our way from tribunal biko. Teaser4, hold dem tight no allow dem share am finish

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Greatken007(m): 1:18pm On Sep 11, 2019
Tribunal is never the final judgement
Appeal Court and finally
Supreme Court
Tribunal can never declear Atiku winner, highest that will happen is a rerun in some concerned areas (in event of such, 90 days will be given for INEC to conduct such ) and such won't also fly because Buhari will Appeal it.
Such has no link with APL .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Oluwagbemisolaa: 1:23pm On Sep 11, 2019
ChasteGhuy:

Looks like we're going to be having a gender war today ... Lol

Lol, e never reach that level. I'm just chafed at his hasty generalization and how he makes it seem like women inherently have attributes that needs to be tolerated.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by tyakson99: 1:27pm On Sep 11, 2019
sparog:

Do you think the recruitment won't be scrapped if Atiku wins?
It will most likely be scrapped or peoples name be massively replaced in such event and Mele's tenure may even become short lived. It would even affect graduate enjoying common 30k from Npower not to talk of a whole juicy NNPC.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 1:31pm On Sep 11, 2019
Oluwagbemisolaa:

Lol, e never reach that level. I'm just chafed at his hasty generalization and how he makes it seem like women inherently have attributes that needs to be tolerated.
I would have said something regarding this, since "assertion" is the order of the day... But I "qookly" realized it is a matter for another thread.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 1:32pm On Sep 11, 2019
Swargu:

Lol, so who come win?
you dunno
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 1:34pm On Sep 11, 2019
Oluwagbemisolaa:

don't be angry ma. He was just testing the mirco-phone grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 1:37pm On Sep 11, 2019
Greatken007:
Tribunal is never the final judgement
Appeal Court and finally
Supreme Court
Tribunal can never declear Atiku winner, highest that will happen is a rerun in some concerned areas (in event of such, 90 days will be given for INEC to conduct such ) and such won't also fly because Buhari will Appeal it.
Such has no link with APL .

What a rigmarole!
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ezalb: 1:39pm On Sep 11, 2019
Obviously GT Right??
8legends:
I interviewed on July 3rd. I'm yet to be paid alongside 2others that did on the same day. Any goodness for us?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1000) (1001) (1002) (1003) (1004) (1005) (1006) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.